All Comments on 'Mr. Lewis Ch. 04'

by CrackedChaos

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KhamalaniKhamalaniover 9 years ago

I knew he was up to something!!! Bastard!!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Once again Danica is assuming things about Ryan before she know the facts. Too bad she didn't wait for him to explain before she got her hair cut.

Danica need to examine herself since getting this emotional causes her to react like this. Ryan should let her go for now, she still has some growing up to do. I don't think she will be able to focus on college and being in a relationship. Danica lets her upset feelings get in the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree with ariesgirl

......but gosh Ryan needs to stop beating around the bush and just say what he wants.

Great story. More more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Danica needs to grow up

She should've taken the time to listen to the dude.

Even if he was getting married that doesn't mean she was a "side piece."

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderover 9 years ago
Oh, the drama!

First, I am so sorry about your computer mishap. On a good note, it's good to see you back! Glad I don't have to file this story under "Incomplete: What Would Have Been" lol. And oh, Danica, if only she would have let him speak. But, bet that new haircut makes her look irresistible to Ryan next time he sees her lol. One can dream. So excited for the next chapter!

swear_toobobswear_toobobover 9 years ago
This girl...

Ryan is playing games and Danica is goofy as usual I hope it's Ryan's sister so she feels super shitty... She says she's changed but I doubt it ... You should to a POV of ryan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrackedChaos@CrackedChaos
Welcome to the Chaos! I'm an almost middle-aged woman trying to leave her mark on the writing community. I live in Northern Indiana with my army of pets. If you can have lengthy discussions about ATLA, Naruto, and Harry Potter, I can almost guarantee we'll be friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mr. Lewis Ch. 03 Previous Part
Mr. Lewis Series Info