All Comments on 'My Brother's Ghost Pt. 01'

by Kantarii

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Nice start, can't wait to read more!

KantariiKantariiabout 8 years agoAuthor

This is a totally fictitious story that I'm busy writing. Even though it is totally fictitious, it does deal with a very deep and close to home event. I'm not planning on this being anywhere close to a book type thing, but I will keep it around a short novel size. Maybe 5-6 chapters.

I don't wanna give too much of the story away, but,you, as the reader,should follow the story closely as there will be twists and turns that are gonna surprise you that you may not see coming. I have only one major sex scene plotted out for the story and really wanna focus on the "horror" side of the story. The sex scene is meant to solidify the story, not to spice it up. Hope you all enjoy my first story line "My Brother's Ghost".

Do keep in mind that I am new to the site and still trying to get a feel for how things work around here.

👠👠👠Kant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"my Brother's Ghost"

I really hope you will continue with this excellent story and not be like many writers who start a story with chapter 1 and is the last chapter you see from them. I really enjoyed the story and the theme got me to thinking that maybe this is a werewolf story. Please continue this wonderful story. Retired Army NCO

KantariiKantariiover 7 years agoAuthor

It's actually a ghost story with a surprise ending. Kinda believable, too. Some thought it was an incest story, it's not. There is an author's note at the end of the story to explain how this story relates to my experiences.

412len412lenover 5 years ago

A must read from 1 via 6 ... Do not pass this up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKantarii@Kantarii
I'm a Transvestite. Don't let your eyes betray you; I’m NOT a woman. ********************************************************* My three "Golden Rules" 1. I'm human first, everything else people can accuse me of being second. 2. Self-Identity has a price most people can't affo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES