My First Cock

Story Info
First time gay experience.
842 words
4.07
22.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story and part of a journey exploring my Bi side. This is one of many. I hope you enjoy or can relate.

My first experience with another guy was about 8 years ago. I had always wanted to experiment with another guy since my twenties.

I was in a hotel traveling on business and put an ad on Craigslist looking for mutual oral. I got a bunch of responses and one guy seemed pretty cool and he was staying at the same hotel as me which made it very convenient.

I was nervous as hell and replied to him that I was up for it. He said he could be over in an hour and asked for my room number. I answered that it sounded good and gave him my room number which took a lot to take the plunge. I was so nervous and took the time before he arrived to freshen up and get ready. I put on gym shorts and a tee shirt to get comfortable and make it easy to undress when the time came.

The hour felt like eternity just sitting there waiting and when I heard a knock at the door my heart must have doubled its pace as I walked to the door. I looked through the peephole and he looked like a regular guy in a tee shirt, gym shorts, and sandals. We introduced ourselves and I said we should probably get comfortable on the bed. He started undressing and I did the same until we were both naked and laying on the bed side by side. I reached over and touched his half hard cock which was about 6" and thick. I stroked him up and down for a minute until he was fully hard and then I took the plunge.

I leaned over and licked the tip of his cock with my tongue and swirled it around the head a couple times. Slowly I took him in my mouth about a quarter of the way and came back up. I then went down almost all the way and felt his pubes on my nose. I started to come back up, but he grabbed the back of my head and started thrusting his cock in my mouth. I was a little taken aback by this but started moving up and down and he continued to hold the back of my head like I was going to stop or something. I had no intention as I loved the feel of the hard cock in my mouth and feeling the spongy head hit the back of my throat. It was my first time and it was hotter than I expected, and I was rock hard and dripping pre-cum.

He reached over and grabbed my cock and squeezed it a little and said, "You like sucking my cock, don't you?" I came up for air and said it felt good in my mouth and stroked him while I caught my breath. After only a minute of stroking him he said he was going to cum and I quickly took his cock in my mouth as I wanted my first taste of cum other than my own. When I did, he pushed my head down and I felt his cock tighten and throb as he started cumming in my mouth. He came so much, and I tried to swallow as much as I could, but some ran out the corners of my mouth and ran down his shaft and onto his balls. It was a little salty and didn't taste as good as mine (Yes, I have tasted my own cum) but I wasn't grossed out either. I continued to lick his cock and balls and cleaned all the cum off him that I could not swallow. I pulled his skin up and licked the last drops of cum off of his pee slit.

I laid back waiting for him to get his breath back and anticipating my turn. He abruptly stood up and pulled his shorts and shirt on and said he had to go. I was stunned and asked if he could at least give me a hand job and he said no. I said just watch me jerk off and he said he had to leave and took off.

Later that night he called me at 2am and asked if he could come to my room as he would like me to suck him off again. I said, "So would I" and hung up. I did not mind the hand on my head pushing me down his cock although I am not submissive by nature and I must have made him feel good because he only lasted 5 minutes. I chalked it up to experience and decided I would be more selective and ask more questions next time before meeting. Needless to say, it was not the best first experience situation, but I got to try my first cock and I did enjoy it a lot.

To be continued