All Comments on 'My First Cock'

by NJFUNGUY42

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

This sounds like a true story. That is what I like, to suck a cock and be done I don't need my cock sucked.

CorjixCorjixalmost 4 years ago
Selfish Prick

I've been with two guys who 'had enough' after they got off...leaving me to my own devices. Never again. Ever. Next opportunity, we talk first and agree that no one is done until we both are. P.S. My first cock was one of the selfish ones, too. Yeah...I can still smile about it!

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 2 years ago

Great story I have had similar experiences. In general I am a cum lover and am fine if my partner doesn’t reciprocate. If I want to get off during an encounter I usually get off first as I know I am still going to drain him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I suck cock because I love it. My goal is and has always been to get a big load of cum, and I am disappointed if the man doesn’t cum in my mouth. I don’t expect reciprocation, and although my own orgasm is unimportant sucking a hard cock has often led to hands free ejaculations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, short and to the point. I had an older guy that was the same, he'd show up to fuck me, maybe chat a bit about how I felt/thought getting reamed and then leave. My mouth was to get him hard, never did he cum in my mouth, not once. He was a good fucker though.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If anyone ever tries the bit with holding my head onto their cock they'll be out cold on the floor in a second. I hate porn where there's anything like that and wouldn't tolerate it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous