All Comments on 'My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 09'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After having sex so many times yesterday, she wakes up and has........three orgasms, then has two more with Paul and Alice. Then the protective brother decides he is going to take pictures of her on a bridge with the wind exposing her. Others start taking pictures of her, and they run off.......Oh wait no. He finishes a few more roles of film while alumni are watching and taking their own pictures? Steve is really trying hard to protect his sister......... Then one of them catches up to them when she is naked, and they run off like its so embarrassing. Maybe the weed made them act normal?

Well at least we got a peek at what makes Megan like this. Did her father really get lap dances so she could use the car? That would help explain some things..... A little creepy if this wasn't a new thing. Just how long has dad been doing that? That might explain why dad was so quick to accept the whole my cat scared Megan and she shrieked. I'm still wondering how the mom would believe that crap. Fuck me fuck me hard. My pussy is so hungry? Even if she believed for some reason they were talking about the cat, nothing about the language? I'm pretty sure catholics wouldn't approve of such language.

Just my thoughts and opinions.

Buddy J.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ok so I'm getting the theme that she's gradually losing all her clothes so she can be exposed in public but if her brother was so nice and protective why didn't he offer her some of his clothes or take her to buy some? And getting fucked like 15 times the first day she loses her virginity but then is still thinking of becoming a Nun?!! LoL she's probably better off being a horney nimpho ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....