All Comments on 'My Mom is a Hot Mom Ch. 04'

by SimonDoom

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58about 7 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

SmonDoom you have paced this story extremely well, and the plot shows a maturity beyond many others I have read.

I hope the continuance has Randy getting Inga to expose herself to others. Including his friends.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Great progression of story

True love spanned over days of reading. Thank you for making my body feel good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Dominance

The dictionary definition: To bend another's actions to your will.

This story, aware or not, is a definition of a gentleman being dominant with the woman who is the focus of his attention. It turns him on to do so, and it turns her on too. The base rock, the foundation, for being able to do this, is to be trustworthy, to keep your word, to harm none when it is within your power, and to only act with consent. They agreed to limits, he kept to them. He'll seduce her into what he wants. She'll go willingly and even eagerly provided with all else he does he keeps to the above.

Sadism as a part of play and joy between two consenting people is a different story, and doesn't appear in this one. It might in pain inflicted during sex, but I don't see more than that.

PS: Consent, real consent, can be seduced and encouraged, but is always unforced, without coercion, without mind-altering things going on (this includes being driven horny as all hell which, I'm sure you'll agree, is a state where a person is not in their 'right frame of mind' (just being horny though is OK provided one can and does think clearly), let alone alcohol being involved) and always allows for a partial or complete "no" to be the answer.

From someone for whom the exercise of dominance with consenting people is a real turn-on and massive amounts of fun.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 7 years ago
Damn Good Story

Your doing GREAT .What happens next ? Cant wait to find out . 5 stars Thanks .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
seeing mom

Its a good start and hope it will keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep it going

The pace is excellent, the build-up going great, I'm giving you 5 STARS just due to you not rushing the story. Please continue, and are all of her organs working correctly, when it gets to the proper place it would be nice for a new addition to the family, enjoyed the story !!!!!!!!

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you to everyone for comments, and to the anonymous reader who commented about the theme of dominance, which is not stated openly in the story but which, I fully agree, is an element of the relationship and story, I'll note that this is an element that tends to run through my stories -- the combination and relationship of trust and submission. I think the reader's comment is very astute about this point.

My story In The Hallway explores this theme in a more explicit way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep going!

The first chapters are great. Just the right amount of suspense and intrigue. It's keeping me wanting to know whats next!

boaman007boaman007about 7 years ago
Excellent

This is a great series please hurry with the next installment I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ruined it completely

They really should have fucked last chapter.. Your story was the best new story but this chapter just destroyed it for me. When you had the mom sit down with the kid you destroyed the passion of their first time together. I do get it though. You are an exibitionist, we all have our things. I really won't even watch a porno or read a story if the woman is not wearing panties. Thongs are a huge plus!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good build up

Don't rush it like some idiot here are suggestions... Keep it at a slower pace as is as being so far... Really nice overall erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great build up

As others have stated, don't rush this.

The story is building up very nicely at a good pace.

Most stories here even multiple chapters ones tend to "blow their load" usually by the first chapter making successive chapters dull.

Keep on doing what you are doing, it's great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sexy

Great story. I too enjoy being photographed and your story makes it so cool. I hope she shows the photos her ex took, that would be so cool. I'm waiting to see what is next for this hot mom and her son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Gets better with each chapter

Love how this story is developing. So hot. Can't wait to read more.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
OMG...I am so hard.....PLEASE MAKE LOVE to HER

I will pass out waiting

Ernest HemingsexErnest Hemingsexabout 7 years ago
Incredible story series

Right now, I am harder than Chinese algebra.

Ignore the "speed demons;" they couldn't write a laundry list let alone such enticing, taboo eroticism.

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

hot story can not wait till the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wrong Category

Should be in Exhibitionist/Voyeur category.

That's basically your theme for your stories.

It's boring in this category. I've checked out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story BUT

You need to use spell check or have some one proof read it. But Good stuff

satipsatipabout 7 years ago

Great story and looking forward to the next installment.

Keep up the Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good one

Great story, looking forward to next chapter

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks for comments

Hey everybody, thank you for the comments. Chapter 5 is in the works and will be submitted before long.

To the anonymous commentator about spelling/proofreading errors: I hate those and take them seriously. I do use a spell check program but sometimes it misses things. I will work on making sure the next chapter is as error-free as possible.

I welcome comments and criticisms. If you've stuck through the first four chapters I think you will like the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

cant wait to read some more

pennerspennersabout 7 years ago

Amazing!!! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hurry

waiting ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Waiting desperately

When is chapter 5 coming out ???

LovemyfunckenhotmomLovemyfunckenhotmomabout 7 years ago
OMG DONT STOP NOW!

HURYY AND DO ANOTHER STORIE

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks again for the comments. To people asking about the next chapter: it's coming, and it's not far off. I had other commitments, and now I'm working on the next chapters. Chapter 5 will be submitted soon, and it should take about 3 days or so for it to publish after I submit it. So my guess is it will be published in about a week.

HornyinDeHornyinDeabout 7 years ago
So hot!

Another great story, you know how to build up the suspense and tell like it happened. These are dreams come true for many boys. Who doesn't dream about fucking the first and closest mature pussy most of saw?

Please keep writing. I can't wait for Chapter 05.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great stoy

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

I hope there is some erotic dancing in public w the mom in a cocktail dress and more slow teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Its been more than a week.

When tf is chapter 5 coming out??????

You said in a week on 16-5-17 its 28-5-17 now and its still not out come on man post it already.

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 7 years ago
So erotic!

I admit I actually came when I read this chapter! You write so well and I love the slow slow seduction of the mother by the son. A woman loves (needs?) to be seduced especially when there is the taboo element between a mother and a son. When she is seduced it helps to reduce the strong feelings of guilt a mother may have even when she desires her son. There will always be a tinge of guilt for the mom because our society dictates that this is morally wrong, but when the son works her and gently takes control of the situation to the point where the desire of her body is so much stronger than what her mind and society's morals tell her what to think, she can easily succumb to his will. Early in the seduction the son needs to be the dominate one but never forceful. He must be gentle and never harsh or rough (at least at first) and both will find the most satisfying sex either has ever experienced.

I hope I am making sense here, it's late at night right now and I may have had a little too much wine :)

cr2001cr2001over 6 years ago
Holy Smokes

That was a HOT chapter!!!

mgchnds2mgchnds2over 6 years ago
I hope

Those boundaries are eventually erased! GREAT series !

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Not my usual thing

I've been reading this in it's bite-size chapters and it's not what I usually like but I have to say I'm really enjoying it. Your pacing and delivery seems very natural and conveys a good sense of immersion when reading. I've particularly like how you've limited your characters and their interactions to the bare minimum but haven't made it feel forced. While knowing how the story, to a certain extent will play out, we're still kept guessing at the turns that pop up throughout and that's refreshing.

Great writing, keep it up!

jneric2691jneric2691almost 6 years ago
Great!

These stories act like a slow burning fuse!

Love it!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And the truth shall set you free.

Now that is 1 HOT-ASS read!! First, all the honesty was perfect timing. And Randy carrying his mom to her bed, lying her on it and then turning around and leaving her there?? Excellent tease,seduction and self-control on his part. 5*. -dave

sweettalk4usweettalk4uover 5 years ago
What they said and:

I find myself unconsciously touching and panting. It draws me in and I’m there too. Hot throbbing and ready

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ruined it for me

So I'll quit reading here. It's obvious that this is heading towards a "mom sharing" scenario where she just gets passed around like a cheap hooker. Not for me. I know many other people enjoy those stories, so have at it, but I'm out.

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I agree with Anonymous below, but I will continue reading. I dearly hope that Inga does not get pimped out to others by Randy or she cheats on him. They should respect each other proving the love they profess for each other, no shareseese.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is my second time reading this from 3 years ago. It's very good.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

I love this story. It is just how I image it would be in real life. The son is mature, responsible and has nothing but adoration for his mother. He is respectful of her feelings and understands her discomfort with the current situation. The mother loves Randy as a son and a mature, adult man. She accepts her personality; she enjoy her exhibitionism; and she realizes her adult son unreservedly accepts and enjoys her exhibitionism. They also recognize that they love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked this to a point. It is now boring. If there was other content and or subplots it would be much more interesting

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4209 months ago

Best chapter IMHO. Great story so far.

KittyLover80KittyLover809 months ago

Seriously HOT. Great story, enjoyed all the chapters so far. Wonderful and exciting story. 5 Stars.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear8 months ago

💦 💦 💦 💦 💦

Plot is .oving along nicely. I can see my own mother, who also was an exhibitionist doing all the same things. I still remember a photo of her, my father & a family friend, all naked at Lady Jane Beach. A nudist beach in Sydney Australia. I must have been about 2, so she was 20 . In that photo, my mother's legs were spread very wide & her pussy was also completely on display. I came thousands of times to that photo. I have no idea who took that photo. Obviously a family friend. I also remember her walking around completely naked around the house even when I was 15. She always wanted me to give her massages where she would also be completely naked. I loved massaging her, feeling every part of her body. Oh the memories, this story is refreshing in my mind of her beautiful, sexy body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonDoom@SimonDoom
I am a long-time reader of stories on this Site, and I began publishing stories in late 2016. I enjoy a variety of erotic stories, and I hope to publish stories that explore many different aspects of erotica. Comments and constructive criticism are welcome.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES