My Two Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dinner was fantastic, Mum taking my hand as she led me to a pub a few streets away. I was carded as expected when ordering a glass of wine for her. She wasn't stupid and knew I'd dabbled with alcohol before legally allowed. Didn't like the taste of beer, told by more than one person that it was a taste acquired with age, but I did thoroughly enjoy the taste of apple cider.

As we found a high table with a couple of stools, I couldn't help glancing around. "Mum, I think everyone is looking at you," I whispered.

"Let them look because I'm only here for you, baby," she whispered back.

I couldn't help smiling. "Thanks, Mum."

Enjoying a couple of drinks was a real rite of passage, amazed that I was enjoying it far more in the company of my mother, who provided animated conversation and, being completely honest, was a smoking hot fox in comparison to my three idiot friends. After finishing her third glass of wine, she asked if I was ready for the club.

Even though I was the arm of an obviously older woman, the bouncer still viewed my obviously real driver's licence with what I thought was suspicion before allowing me in. Mum purchased the first drink this time before we left them at the bar as Mum immediately wanted to dance. Now I can admit I had two left feet, but all Mum did once we were on the dancefloor was loop her arms around the back of my neck and press her body against mine.

"Just sway, baby," she whispered, "And move your hands to just above my arse."

"Like that?" I asked, making her immediately smile.

"And if you want to move further down, I won't slap your hand away."

"Now you're being naughty... Or weird..."

"Just want you to have a good night, baby. And as I'm your date for the night, you should at least get a good feel of something. My arse is safe."

"What about the two mounds pressing into my chest?"

That earned a giggle. "I haven't missed you glancing at my cleavage, baby. You think I have nice tits?"

"God yes," I admitted immediately, "Mum, I've always thought you were beautiful, but tonight you're something else entirely."

"Good. I wanted you to have a hot date tonight. I love you so much and wanted it to be special."

Moving my right hand down to cup her arse made her smile. "Well, if you're my date..."

We swayed to a couple of songs before returning to the bar. She sipped at her wine as I sank half the bottle of cider rather quickly as my heart was beating rapidly and I was scared of how aroused I now was. I think she realised immediately, resting a hand on my forearm. "It's okay, baby," she assured me, "Don't worry about it."

"I was hard," I stated softly, "Sorry..."

"Think I'm worried that my handsome date was aroused because he thinks I'm hot?" Placing a hand on my cheek, she made sure I was meeting her eyes. "It's natural, baby. It's okay. Don't think too much about it. Just go with the flow and enjoy yourself. I signed that note as Madeline."

"You're not... Um... I mean, are you suggesting something..."

"Not tonight, baby. Not tonight." Sculling her wine, she moved her hand to mine. "Come on, I want to keep dancing with my handsome date. Good thing tomorrow is Saturday and you're now in the off-season."

She didn't hesitate in moulding her body against me again, her head against my shoulder, as I immediately moved a hand down to her arse. And I just knew she would have felt my almost raging erection pressing into her in return. I'd been aroused from the moment she appeared in the living room. Let's be honest. I knew we were close, but I'd been crushing on my mother hard for a while by now. Maybe she was aware, maybe she wasn't. Maybe this was just one night where we could pretend.

Lifting her head up slightly, I gazed into her green eyes behind the lenses of her glasses, watching her lick her lips before lifting herself up to give me a soft kiss on the lips. It wasn't something we did too often. It was brief but I didn't miss the feelings behind such a simple kiss. Squeezing her arse provoked quite the giggle as I then did the same thing with my other hand.

"You like my arse, baby?" she breathed into my ear.

"I like more than just your arse... Madeline..."

"Naughty, baby... But acceptable while we're on this dancefloor. I'll be 'Mum' again when we get home."

"Maybe we could do this again, Madeline?"

The smile she beamed at me made my heart flutter again. "You mean that, baby? You'd go on another date with me?"

"Absolutely."

She melted into me, hugging me ever so tightly as I moved my hands up to her back, stroking her softly like I always did. "How are you only eighteen? You sometimes have the maturity of someone ten years older. You've been such a support to me, baby. I can't express how much you've meant to me these past four years. It was never fair on you, I know that."

"Don't care, Mum. I've always been here because I love you so much as well."

That made her cry for a few seconds. I felt guilty for making her cry until she lifted her lips to my cheek again. "Thank you, baby. I think we need to go. Madeline wants another glass of wine but should call it a night before either of us gets drunk."

Walking out of the club a little later, she'd organised a taxi to pick us up and drive us home. Paying the driver when arriving, I took her hand and led her inside, Mum asking if I wanted a nightcap. I didn't particularly want another drink, pulling her into me as we swayed around the living room. The only light was provided through the open curtains and faint moonlight. I didn't miss how she was gazing up at me.

"Baby... Would you like to sleep with me tonight?"

"Sleep?"

"Just sleeping, baby. I want to end our date with you in my bed. I want to be held by you tonight. Can you do that for Mum?"

"Mum... I'd love to do that for you."

She kissed me softly on the lips and it lasted a few seconds before she slowly leaned back and caressed my cheek. "Can you handle seeing me nearly naked?"

"I think I'll be just fine, Mum."

Leading me into her bedroom, she turned around and asked me to unzip her. Doing that slowly, the clasp of her bra came into view as I lowered it to where it ended just above her arse. Mum let it slowly fall down her body where the back of her panties and then the tops of her thigh-high stockings came into view. Leaning over to pick up her dress, she draped it over a chair as she turned around to face me. I was achingly hard by now as the colour of her lingerie matched the dress. She was a walking wet dream.

Looping her arms around the back of my neck again, I felt her press her body into mine and I couldn't help the groan as she felt my erection press into her. Leaning up to kiss me softly on the lips, her eyes positively sparkled behind the lenses of her glasses.

Her nimble fingers made short work of my shirt as she helped that off, placing it over the back of the same chair, her fingers then caressing my chest for a few seconds, before they moved down to the belt buckle, then button and zipper of my trousers, kicking off my shoes and socks at the same time. My trousers hit the floor, Mum slowly moving down and I didn't miss her stopping at the rather large bulge in my underwear.

"Is that because of me, baby?" she teased.

"You know it is, Mum."

Sitting on the side of the bed, I kneeled before her as I helped take off her heels, gazing up into her eyes the entire time. Biting her bottom lip, I could see her chest rising and falling, and I had a feeling she was as aroused as I was. Running my fingers up from her foot, up her calves and to her thighs, Mum couldn't stop the moan as I ever so slowly rolled each thigh-high stocking off her legs before I caressed her bare flesh.

"Baby..." she whispered. Leaning up, she leaned forward as we shared a soft kiss.

"Thank you for tonight, Mum," I whispered back.

"You enjoyed your date tonight?"

"I definitely want to do this again."

Getting into bed, Mum spooned back against me, and feeling her press against my erection made me groan lightly again. "Baby... Would you have masturbated tonight if you were in your own bed?"

That made me laugh. "Mum... I would have beat my dick until it was red raw tonight."

Mum chuckled as she snuggled further against me. "And would you have only thought about me?"

"Can I be honest, Mum?"

"I'd like to think you don't lie to me, baby."

"I think about you all the time."

She remained silent before I heard her sniffle. "Thank you, baby," she whispered, "I know I probably shouldn't thank you, being your mother, but I've never been blind to how close we are, and now that you're eighteen..."

"Mum... If I wasn't here, would you be masturbating too?"

"I masturbate every night, baby."

I didn't know what to say until I finally whispered, "That's so hot, Mum."

"I can still feel how hard you are, baby. If I took off my panties and threw them at the wall right now, they'd stick there. The only reason I haven't taken off my bra and panties is that, if I do, I might not be able to control the situation."

"You sleep naked?"

"Of course, baby. I love being naked in bed."

Somehow, we both managed to fall asleep a little later though I woke up the next morning with one of my hands cupping a breast as my hard-on was almost nestling between her legs. What I didn't miss was that Mum's hand rested over my hand cupping her breast and I could feel how hard her nipple was underneath the thin fabric.

"You awake, baby?" she whispered.

"Just woke up. Want me to move my hand?"

"Absolutely not. I shouldn't be enjoying how hard you feel against me, but after what you told me last night..."

We remained snuggled until my stomach grumbled, Mum rolling over to face me. Leaning in to give me a kiss, I moved my hand down to her arse, feeling how soft and smooth her skin was, but the surprise was when she lifted a leg up onto mine and my cock almost brushed against her covered pussy. It was the same kiss as before, something more than just a chaste kiss but not quite the long, passionate kiss I had experienced with one or two girlfriends.

I was left thinking Mum wanted more. I certainly wouldn't complain if the kiss lasted longer and led to something else.

Getting out of bed, I watched as Mum grabbed another bra, turning her back as she took off one bra and slowly slid on the other. I had no problem expressing disappointment at missing the show, Mum glanced back and smiled as she grabbed some underwear, dropped her panties and putting on a clean pair. Picking them up, she smiled at me again.

"They're still so wet, baby," she told me, "And part of me wants to fling them on your face."

"And you know exactly what I'd want to do, Mum."

She looked down at them again. "Mark... Does it scare you? Your feelings?"

"I'm trying to sound confident, but I'm fucking terrified at the same time, Mum."

"I'm your mother and I know I have to be the responsible one..." She finally met my eyes. "I'd love to go on another date with you, Mark. Anytime you want. But anything else... Teasing is fun. I love knowing and feeling I arouse you like I do." She looked away and almost choked back a sob. "I was so aroused last night, I wanted to give into temptation too."

Getting out of bed, Mum hugged me immediately as I closed my eyes and savoured the feeling of her near-naked body against mine. "I'm scared too, Mum," I admitted.

"Are you a virgin, baby?"

"No, Mum. I'm not."

"Who?"

"Remember Jessica?" Feeling her nod, I continued. "We agreed that we liked each other far too much to not give each other our virginities. Since then, I've had a little fun with a couple of other girls."

"I haven't had sex since your father walked out, baby."

"Oh..."

"It's why I masturbate every night." Letting me go, she kneeled down and opened the bottom drawer of the nightstand to her side of the bed. I didn't miss the small variety of sex toys. "Does this shock you, baby?"

"No. I know there is a large market of sex toys out there for women."

"A dildo is no replacement for feeling a man inside me," she whispered, "But it's not just the sex. It's everything that happens before sex."

"Romance before heading to bed and foreplay?"

She nodded before adding, "But I always loved being held by the man I loved after we'd both cum, basking in the afterglow of lovemaking. And being rather blunt, a dildo doesn't cum."

"Oh..."

She stood up, closing the drawer with one of her little feet, before turning towards me. "Come on, baby. Let's get some breakfast into you. Will you mow the lawns today?"

"Yeah, they do need looking after, particularly as we head into summer."

Although it had been a night and morning of revelations, the fact we seemed to both want more than a mother and son relationship, things didn't change between us for the next few weeks. It didn't stop the affection between us. It only increased, spending nearly all our time together when we were at home, Mum almost kicking me out of the house every so often to ensure I didn't neglect my friends. She would still disappear for a night to meet her friends, usually driving over to pick her up as she enjoyed the wine and gossip.

I didn't miss the fact that she did occasionally invite me to sleep with her. She never slept naked when I was in bed with her and I always wore underwear when I was with her. But when we were in bed, we always cuddled close together. Our kissing hadn't changed either, and I was aware she was holding herself back, not giving in to sharing the sort of kiss that would increase the passion of the moment.

Surprisingly, I didn't feel any frustration by it. I knew the decision wasn't really mine. I flirted with her constantly nowadays and always earned smiles and giggles. I walked around the house in just a pair of shorts. I wasn't some muscular hunk, but I did look after myself and did have some slight definition. When I looked in the mirror, I still saw elements of youth despite having shaved since I was fifteen. As for my mother, she seemed to get even younger, constantly smiling, and having a genuine air of happiness about her. Even during the divorce, she'd kept on motoring as I hadn't been blind to her relying on me at times. I didn't mind as I knew she needed my support. She was my mother and I loved her.

The next time we headed out on a date, she wore a little black dress with accompanying lingerie, only finding out when we got home, with thigh-high stockings, garter and suspenders plus black heels. I swear she seemed to know what I loved. She asked if she should wear contacts and I surprised her by shouting out that she definitely should not.

"You look totally sexy with your glasses on, Mum," I insisted, "When you're dressed in the morning for work, looking all professional and powerful, even then I get all these urges and funny feelings..."

She stepped towards me, running her fingers up my chest. "You might have to come visit your mother in the office one evening when she's working later," she whispered, "I've never been fucked over my desk at the office."

Yes, Mum was now giving as good as she got as the flirting had turned into incredibly honest sexual thoughts and feelings. That's still as far as it went though, letting each other know exactly how we thought about each other, but neither of us was willing to make the next step. I could understand Mum not making it, but I'll admit to being far too nervous about doing it myself, worried that crossing the line would ruin our relationship.

We enjoyed three dates over the next three months. Each one ended in a bar or club where we could dance together. I didn't hide the fact she made me incredibly hard. I didn't feel her up too much though I recognised when she was practically rubbing herself on my thigh. The night always ended in her bedroom where I would slowly undress her, and each time I rolled off her stockings, my fingers would get ever so close to her pussy... And I could always feel hot to trot she was.

But we still didn't cross a particular line.

While this was going on with my mother, I was still visiting my father. I hadn't forgotten what he'd done, but my mother actually asked me to forgive him, not wanting me to spend the rest of my life without my father in my life, thinking I might end up regretting it in the future. I still didn't like the fact he'd hurt my mother in such a manner, but he'd been surprisingly contrite about it, and I didn't miss him doing his best to ensure our relationship remained strong.

His relationship with Candice grew closer over time and by the time I was well past my eighteenth birthday, she had moved into his apartment. As I'd told my mother, she was ever so sweet, such a lovely young woman, that I simply couldn't help liking her immensely, and though she never tried to be my mother, I knew she would like to be my friend.

Occasionally I'd drop by to see my father for him to still be at work with only Candice at home. More than once, I'd leave her blushing slightly as she'd answer the door in little more than a silk dressing gown, her flowing brunette hair over her shoulders, and her gorgeous blue eyes behind the lenses of her glasses trying their best not to look too embarrassed. She was a slim woman, but I didn't miss the bust on her chest.

"Come on in," she told me that evening, "Your father won't be home until much later. I was making some dinner if you'd like to join me?"

"I'd love to, Candice. Thank you."

That earned another sweet smile, feeling her cuddle into my side. "Thanks, Mark. Sometimes gets a little lonely here."

"Is Dad working late a lot?"

"He has been lately. I understand he's had a promotion and it would mean longer hours for the better salary, but it means I spend a lot of time home alone."

I immediately worried that he was having another affair. The personal assistant he'd been having one with had long been shown the door, and I knew he'd hired a new personal assistant, and having met her, he had a flavour when it came to those working for him. Busty blonde bombshells who may not have been shy in coming forward about what they'd be willing to do for him. I wasn't blind nor stupid to what can happen in office environments.

Mum knew I spent time with Candice and encouraged me to do it. Though she'd told me not to interfere regarding letting her know what my father did, I still felt guilty about the fact I was already thinking my father was doing it again and Candice was stuck in an apartment alone. At least Mum had me when it was going on.

Helping her finish preparing dinner earned more than one smile and a hug. Leaning up to kiss my cheek when we were finished cleaning up was a surprise. "Want a cider?" she asked. Dad knew I didn't really drink beer so always had cider for his son, "I'm having a glass of wine."

"Sure."

Sitting together on the couch, curling her legs underneath her, the bottom of her silk robe spread enough that I almost got a good look at something I probably shouldn't see. I glanced more than once as the top of her robe wasn't exactly hiding too much either.

"How do you think you'll do in your exams?" she wondered.

"I'm studying my arse off so I can only hope I get the results required to make it into the course I want to do at university."

"Still want to get into engineering?"

"Yeah. I could possibly do it without the university degree, but I'd rather have three years of study and preparation. I do intend on working while studying during the breaks between semesters."

She fell silent for a couple of minutes, sipping at her wine, and shuffling a little closer until her head was resting against my upper arm. "Mark... Why did your parents divorce?"

I couldn't help the sigh and eventually muttered, "Shit."

"Your father suggested that he and your mother simply fell out of love and went their separate ways... But I've got this feeling it was more than that."

123456...9