All Comments on 'Natasja Ch. 1'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What a Bastard

that was awful. i didn't read all that schmudder, i was just hoping (and checked the end for that purpose) that this Bastard would have been castrated or killed at the end, but since that didn't happen, there is nothing i like about this story.

I know it's only fiction and you write for girls obviousely .

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow!!

I'm so wet! What a story! What a writer! This story so so hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sabine is the best

Sabine is the best... Her writting always makes me very wet! Ah

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MORE??

MORE??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Seek professional help

Woman-hating sicko.

libertarianlibertarianalmost 17 years ago
WOW WHAT A LONG FIRST CHAPTER.

Actually, I want to hear about the maid's indoctrination. Stephanie sounds hot. This is not normally my favorite kind of story, but it was so well written that I had to read it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BRILLIANT!!

I love the way he won't let her come. Very hot!! It reminds me very much of the Sleeping Beauty trilogy, if you haven't read them RUN to the store now!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
what a piece of work...

ms sabine,you have a very kinky and sadistic mind.your story of humilation,punishment and training is richly detailed.i do appreciate that fred isn't a total bastard,and did show kindness and care for his bitch slave,but never enough in my book. however page after page of just emotional angst,ass whippings,cock sucking and fear became a little hard for me to read. perhaps shorter installments would of kept us reader panting for more,just like poor natasha,with our climax just out of reach.keep working on your stories,my girl,they are stimulating.

shaneeshaneealmost 15 years ago
What Crap - It is RAPE so far nothing else !!!!!

You know, I was just beginning to enjoy many of the BDSM stories, was really beginning to understand why a sub could love, yes actually LOVE her DOM as I am beginning to adore mine. BUT you make me feel so sick! If this is all there is to their relationship, what is the point? I admit I am curious to read chapter two, if only to see whether there is one redeemable bone in the bastards' body. There is no seduction. All I can say so far is, this is RAPE of the most repetitive kind with mindless torture! Why do you bother??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Rape

Rape does not belong in this section. I came here to be turned on but all I am is disgusted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ummm

This story was super sick to me. I was so super upset with the way fred treated Natasja.No man should ever treat a woman that way. What a sick twisted bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Non Con

I do find non consensual/ reluctance stories very erotic although my preference seems to be for the type that evolves into consensual, wether that’s consenting to the individual or a type of behaviour. I prefer situations where the characters are comfortable with their sexuality and have boundaries tested.

Maybe I’m just a sucker for a happy ending. If I were in the character’s situation I’d been shouting for help at the very least, otherwise I’d have knifed him in the restaurant.

It’s a very well written story and portrays her emotions very well. Just not for me. (Gave 4*)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Move

This isn’t BDSM. Needs to be put into Nonconsent section.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's a shame Joyce didn't carry a gun. Since Fred never searched her she could have killed him as soon as she woke up.

It's certainly what Fred deserves and it would have saved her sister.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous