All Comments on 'Neighbourhood Terror to Sissy Pt. 01'

by Fibaro

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Some hot ideas? Maybe

I really hope that someone brings out an English version of this story someday, because some of the ideas seem to have potential..

FibaroFibaroabout 5 years agoAuthor
Wow

Originaly I thought this was a pretty nice burn to ask for an English version. I know my English is far from great and if that ruins the story for you then I advise you to just not read my stories, it’s that simple. Commenting the same thing on the same story on different websites while downvoting all my stories on here in a matter of minutes, clearly showing that you didn’t even read them is quite pitifull however.

Which begs the question, have I done anything wrong to you? Are you okay? Sure it sucks to see the rating on all my stories drop because of this but truth is I don’t mind. I care more about the positive reactions which are plenty. Anyways, mister anonymous, I hope that whatever is bothering you and making you react like this goes over soon.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good english

Your story is great and i had no trouble reading it hope to see more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too tame

Mark may be insecure but you have painted him as aggressive in some ways. The above scene could be redone with Mark having a rifle handy when he does this. He should be looking to put three rounds into John's head when he pops up.

This could be a real thrill ride for both of them. John may turn Mark into his sissy toy by the end but he should really have to sweat for it. How about a real sexual thriller in which Mark may be turned or John may end up dead and a plot that so ties them both up that they can't walk away from it as the risks mount?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ok......

Kind of extreme to want to “ruin” someone’s life just because he’s a wild skater boy. Especially since you already painted John as the creepy man of the neighborhood, it seems he just wants to ruin Mark because he can. Also how did John even see Mark wearing the panties in the first place? Does he always have a camera with a lense aimed at Mark’s windows like a creep?

leaboileaboialmost 5 years ago
not bad

Lets see what he will do now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Intriguing beginning

The bully gets taught a lesson story is something I’m looking forward to reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I’m intrigued!

Kinda farfetched and oddly sexual for a revenge plot but ok..... but how did John see him in the first place without the camera?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loads of Hot Fun!

Sissy boys love to be controlled and made to serve.

The neighbor is just helping Mark realize his proper place in life.

Being powerless, Mark will comply and will eventually crave humiliation and degradation.

Well, that’s how it was for me!

Thanks,

Bitsy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written story. Too abusive for my tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For an opening this was pretty lame. Let's see where it goes from here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFibaro@Fibaro
Hello everyone, I'm Fibaro, a hobbyist smut writer. When you read my stories, you will see that the recurring theme is humiliation. I have a wide variety of kinks I love and like to write about, but in the end they all circle back to the theme of humiliation. Three of my oth...