All Comments on 'NewU Pt. 04b'

by TheNovalist

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
All I can say is...

It just keeps getting better and better.

J.D.

random_librarianrandom_librarianalmost 4 years ago
Dagnabbit

I was thinking about writing another story series, Mind Control this time. I had a premise I liked, one that led to a number of intriguing possibilities.

Then I read this, and I realized I couldn’t even come close to this level of acumen. I mean... just plain amazing. You, sir, have done remarkably well, and I am in awe. Spectacularly done.

(And yes, I will write that series someday. I just have an unconscionably high example to live up to now...)

ImbenevolentmasterImbenevolentmasteralmost 4 years ago

I look for each new chapter of this story. You have built such a great foundation, and written such relatable characters! Well done!

dudebroguydudebroguyalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Stellar work as usual! I can’t wait for this story to really take off, and it boggles my mind that it’s already so good and we haven’t even left the hospital yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Literally read all of your stories in one sitting and am just now rating and reviewing. You are an excellent storyteller and I so look forward to reading more of your work.

44chicken44chickenalmost 4 years ago

Wonderful story. Great writing. I’m so looking forward to more, Thank you!

Pope1944Pope1944almost 4 years ago

I love your writing and your style. I hope the panic over the virus recedes soon so that you get more time to write. One thing that sticks in my head is why Pete can't expand his knowledge based on his powers. For example I would have expected his understanding of his own condition to fill in what the doctor was going to say and to allow himself to understand the medical terms. Just a thought. As I said, I love the story and the possibilities of the domination theme are very interesting. Keep up the great work.

Brandon11Brandon11almost 4 years ago
NewU

Loving this series

FrodovFrodovalmost 4 years ago
More more more

I’m usually not one to rave but I’m really liking this series. The hardest part about liking a series is waiting for the next installment. Bravo! I am officially hooked.

-Frodov

Spark0034Spark0034almost 4 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

Absolutely fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Top tier work

The sex so far, has admittedly been of average quality, not the best, but well written nonetheless. The world building and the story are absolutely amazing. I am thoroughly impressed with your work.

mysteryman196mysteryman196almost 4 years ago
So far..., so great!

Well TheNovalist, thank you for your story so far! I don't often comment on stories, but I do rate and favourite them, as well as their authors. Both you and your story have found their way to my favourites list. Since you found your editors, I have no complaints or even constructive criticism. Your story is approaching the possibility of legendary status. Using 'Tristan's Tale" in the Mind Control category, I believe your story has more possibilities than that one. I only have one reservation. Tristan's Tale became so intricate and convoluted in the later chapters, that it lost my attention. It ended up much more in the Sci-Fi/Fantasy category than anything, in my opinion. Please keep writing this. I am seriously intrigued, and await your next chapter(s) in great anticipation.

Noble_TruthNoble_Truthalmost 4 years ago
Great job

Keep it up!

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051almost 4 years ago
Hahahahaha

Great job! I am unsure of how we will know when your next chapter is available, but I hope someone will keep us informed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Perfect

It is very hard to find a story I look forward to reading past one or two chapters but this one I can't wait for more

Fubar484Fubar484almost 4 years ago
I love this story!

Please keep it coming

EyeOfTheBeholderEyeOfTheBeholderalmost 4 years ago
Excelent balance

I really get into Mind Control stories that leave a great deal of free will involved. Yes I know that is contradictory. The better MC stories, in my opinion, deal with empowering yourself and those around you, not submitting someone to your will. I am glad to see that is where this story seems to be headed. I look forward to reading more.

I really like everything about Becky. That character is so a dream woman.

Rogue5512Rogue5512over 3 years ago

All I can say is please keep writing. Mind control is not my normally favourite fare, but I have set my self the task of reading the top five Hall of Fame stories in each genre. This has been, by far the most enjoyable and erudite so far. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is an excellent story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
part 5 please!

Please post part 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Going excellent, just didn't like the "Daddy" bit.

kumaichikumaichiover 3 years ago

yeah, the daddy bit was going too far I think. And she left her previous boyfriend because he was fucking her 2 best friend and now she wants to watch him fuck others? What an absolute 180 turn. Way off the mark bro.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

A very yummy chapter! Thank you!

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Way too short. Loved the way it's going, good to see he's not forcing Becky. Not into the Daddy bit but master or sir would do for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is fun! Well done sir

Papaof12Papaof12over 1 year ago

The story to date is a r

Papaof12Papaof12over 1 year ago

The story to date is a five. Very interesting character build up. This is one of the very few stories on literotica that are hard to put down.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl12 months ago

I have blown through these first few chapters and am interested to see where you take us. 5 stars is undervaluing this story.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster12 months ago

This has to be one of the best series I have come across in my years reading here. I find it captivating enticing. It delivers when I expected to deliver but then there is a new twist and a new shift, and I find myself needing more.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

ThunderloverThunderlover6 months ago

Your story continues to intrigue. Thanks for this.

Greybear42Greybear424 months ago

I love the story and look forward to getting deeper into it. One thing I want to stress is any reader who think you owe them an apology or anything else is a jerk. You are providing a very enjoyable story to all of us at no charge. If your life slows the delivery of the story I might miss it coming out but I don’t feel I have any right to complain. This should be something you are doing for enjoyment that could possibly lead to some income in the future depending on your plans. All I ask is that before your stop that you provide some kind of an ending to the story but without any set time frame.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystander3 months ago

Mostly great, but you definitely forgot about how Becky ended her last relationship. It's not a lost cause, but salvaging that is going to be difficult.

Oberon72Oberon72about 2 months ago

“Belgians want a bong go” 😂😂😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNovalist@TheNovalist
1865 Followers
Update - 26th April 2024 Thank you all for your wonderful support for my little writing hobby. My schedule has cleared up quite nicely for the foreseeable future, so I should be able to pump a few out a good few chapters before the summer when I will be a little break for my ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

NewU Pt. 05 Next Part
NewU Pt. 04a Previous Part
NewU Series Info