All Comments on 'No Strings Attached Ch. 16'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Can not wait for the next installment

loving it 😍 5 stars

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 4 years agoAuthor
Ain't your story to write...

My Nanny always told me...

If you ain't got nothing good to say, don't say nothing.

To those frustrated writers (and readers) out there...if you don't like any story, mine or someone else's you can quit reading it. No one makes you!

Writers invest their hearts and souls into stories. THEIR stories, not yours. You don't get to decide how it goes or when it ends.

Otherwise, I have the right to keep my stories to myself. Like I have been doing for years.

A true writer writes for him or herself, the story that is theirs.

So, your nasty comments won't make a hill of beans difference. I'll just delete them and if it gets too much, stop posting all together.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 4 years ago
TARA, good of you to address the nay sayers

I am so much disgusted by those who push you to write to their need to read, at their want for more pages, faster, faster, etc. JUST bullshit to them. You are doing as you say for your pleasure. Keep going the way you are. Love the flow, because it gives time to read and digest, and re-read to feel the emotions within the story, the characters.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 4 years ago
Fighting Emotions

They can't talk honestly to each other, too afraid to injure the other...“to stop trying to protect ourselves”. For Alicia, "it's not up to her to convince Jon"... that she loves him. Jon has to..."come to terms with that himself". To say he loves her with passion. But each is scared. Jon saying "Nite-nite, sweetheart", *is* showing the beginning of telling Alicia he loves her, just not as she wants it said, or needs it said.

mcollectmcollectabout 4 years ago
Please keep this story going.

I look for it every day and it is the first thing I read. Even before my mail or breakfast. Don't let nay sayers get to you, this is a real good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love this story

You are absolutley right. This is your story, and us readers are along for the ride. There are many of us who appreciate the journey you are taking us on. If some readers feel the need to tell you how to write the story maybe they should write their own story. If it was so easy everyone would do it. Two thumbs up for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loving It

I am thoroughly enjoying this story. Thank for all your hard work and sharing it with us. 5 stars all the way and cant wait to read how it ends.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 4 years ago
Sad to say there is no *written* ending

It Looks like "An Angel's Wish", AGAIN, no ending, where THAT Marine had issues too, and that story never had an ending. And "No Strings Attached" has stopped too?

Tara CoxTara Coxabout 4 years agoAuthor
Actually...

No, I just posted the next chapter of this one today.

As for Angel's Wish, I am uncertain what to do with that one. It does have an ending. For all of that. He goes home to his parents just in time. And she finds the closure she needs.

As some have suggested I have toyed with the idea of getting them together, but I am not certain that is the right thing to do.

eightytuneseightytunesabout 4 years ago
My Impatience Got Me

Thank You Tara, for straightening me out. I, like so many others, wanted some magic (?) with the other story Angel's Wish, so desperate to see that MARINE enjoy life. So you are the author, and we, me, hope for the romance. That little girl needs a daddy. And he needs a family, to get his life back, and there could be a future for all three. Feel good to have the heart-ache end for all three? Keisha would have a partner who knows how to give Breanne the love of a father.

Now for me being a jackass, if my foot could reach my mouth, I would put it in. Not intending or intended to push you, Tara.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES