All Comments on 'No... That's the Wrong Hole'

by DarkkBrothaOne

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Get

an Editor!!

Multiple uses of incorrect homonyms (words that sound alike, are spelled differently and mean very different things!

Example -

Page one - tare/tear; bare/bear!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just plain WRONG

This story went wrong in a couple major ways. First, Jill apparently wasn't all that into swinging, but let herself be drawn into it and came to enjoy it. Later, she is deserted by her husband, and yet she states that her pussy belongs to him until a divorce is final and his baby is born. WTF? She never gave some 'fellow swinger' her pussy, on one of their 'playtime' nights? Her brother deserved it - if she was going to make love with him, at all - for having come to her rescue!

And then, when Jill's divorce is final and the baby is born, the author skips right past the perfect opportunity... They slip into bed, start some heavy foreplay, and eventually get around to the main event. He puts his cock at her anus, and she giggles and tells him, "No... THAT'S the wrong hole!" He looks at her, dumbfounded, and asks her what she means. Her ass has been open to him for months. "I'm divorced, and that baby - his baby - is no longer in me. My pussy belongs to you, now, so why don't you claim it?"

And, finally - our 'hero' pawns Jill off on one of his buddies and, in turn, she sets him up with one of her old high school girlfriends, Brandy. And Brandy knows the 'perfect' club - apparently, a "swingers" club - where they can go, to get better acquainted. And our erstwhile 'hero' thinks this is just perfect! Like he was too freaking blind to see that it was the whole "swinging" thing that cost his sister such pain?

In the end, I only gave this story one star - and that was being charitable!

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
I meant 4 stars.

Having his sister turn out to be a HUGE SLUT did not help the story.

It was a different trail.

Saving her pussy for her ex-husband was foolish,

How many guys including Clyde had fucked her pussy? Saving it for her ex was not good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
A Brother falls for his step sister years later

Some basic terminology.

<P>

A stepsister (one word, BTW) would when your divorced or widowed parent marries someone who already has a daughter. The whole point of adoption is that the boy or girl legally is your sibling. There's no stepsister or half-sister, she would be your sister. Period.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable

I like the story but not the fact that they went their separate ways. It felt almost like she used him but it was still worth reading.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Jill was just a Fucking Bitch

Straight off the bat,Jill turned into nothing more than a Flaming Whore,honestly when she hauled off and slapped the shit out of brother David at that party when they were in Highschool,and alienated him because he touched her wrong,and left him for 10 years,and to go on and become a fucking swinger who took cocks up her ass and eat other womens pussies all that time.

Then spitting out babies left and right because she couldn't keep her whorish legs closed,and finally after her husband left her sorry fat ass,she finally called her brother David to bail her ingrateful pussy out because she was broke.And if that won't bad enough she had the audacity to yell at David in his own house for his attitude toward her,but never once showing her appreciation for him doing that.

Only she keep yelling at him and saying she and the kiids would go to a hotel the next morning because she was just a rude selfish fat ass bitch as always.Finally after they made up she turned full-on whore again and told David he could only fuck her in the ass,that JerMichael owned her pussy.

And eventually Jill got tired of David and turned whore again and ended up meeting one of David's colleagues and marrying him to be his whore wife and maybe spit out a few more rugrats.Then Jill again had the gall to send one of her many bisexual fuck buddies Brandy to apply for a job at Davids firm,and have David join one of those Swingers Clubs.

Honestly Jill is beyond words the skankiest bitch I have ever read on here.I wish that bitch would get an STD and have her pussy fall off.She just fucking deserves that beyond belief.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1almost 5 years ago
This one was okay...

It had a lot of promise, but failed to seize key opportunities in too many areas for it to be great. But still a nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
no vinegar please/positive side of story

While swinging and anal sex are not my cup of tea, while I instantly hated the jerk JerMichael for not honouring his lady Jilian, I did get caught up in the flow of this story and read it till the end straight away. I like this story, because it offers some context, more than you usually get in erotic stories. This writer had me entertained, just when I got bored reading erotic stories that follow the same pattern. Thumbs up! :-)

Any questions that might occur like 'Did the jerk get the punishment he deserved' are answered in this story. Boy did the cheating ex-husband get bear his fair share of punishment, as he was punched on the nose by the brother of his former wife and he lost his second wife as he got cheated on as well! Justice was served... and the author even explains how they all live happily ever after. ;-)

What makes for a good or bad story just might be a matter of taste. I like to read about details, I like how the emotions between stepsister and stepbrother are explained before they get to bed together. Even it the author may have missed some chance to further spike up his story, he does not deserve to be drenched in acid reviews, so please stop pouring vinegar all over him and start recognising his effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great story

I loved this story. To me, very believable, if you don't like it , quit reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Decent enough story but the ending left a bad taste in my mouth. Overall it could have used a bit more romance, a bit more feeling.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 5 years agoAuthor
To Wrong, (and others) From the DBO

You're absolutely right! Jillian was NOT really into the "swing" life. She WAS into making her husband happy though, which is why she participated at all. This story was about a SWITCH in the usage of the term "WRONG HOLE." Many "square" people believe that anal sex is wrong for them, so the only hole that should be penetrated is the pussy. For Jill, she wants her HUSBAND to take responsibility for the "hole" he's leaving. Not her brother, who might try and find a way to do so in his absence. Furthermore, while not explicitly stated, I DID mention that they became "secretive lovers." Infering that they had sex all throughout their time together as employer/employee. Finally, I need you to read this again, David didn't "pawn" his sister off on anyone, STAN (the guy she later marries), chased her for two years before they got together. Meaning HE wanted HER! Not some lame barter. AS for Brandy, if you didn't catch it, she comes from Jill's Battered Women Center and knows BOTH the siblings. So much so, that she VOLUNTEERS to go and ask David for a job and WANTS to be with him due to the crush she has had since High School..And congratulations, she DOES know about the Swing Club there and is willing to take David (who has never been to it before). While I appreciate the time that you and couple of your other fellow travelers have taken to read my thoughts, I believe that you have simply replied to it negatively to troll (seriously? screaming about an "editor" and about my "stars ratings?" Y'all have to do better than that)!!! But....in the end I'm not mad. It makes me feel good that there are still people who read in this age of technology where it is literally done for you. I will take in your criticisms and apply them to my future works. Thank You.

P.S.: Next time, don't be a punk and critcize anonymously, put your name to it!

DBO

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome piece

I loved it. It was very riveting and suspenseful

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
I Agree

with RodimusMike 100%. She was the whore bitch from Hell.

Jill knew she had him hook, line, and sinker on page 3 when she told David to wait and don't follow her. WTF!! I skipped to the last page and I was not surprised at all.

I don't recall any story on here where a guy like David gets the better end of the deal.

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOnealmost 4 years agoAuthor

Dear Legally (and others),

PLEASE REREAD THIS STORY! I am totally confused about what you guys read and didn't read. What is with all the vitriol for Jill?! She is the victim of loving a guy that was a horndog. And the mental strain her brother had due to his drunken, raging hormones. Everything sexual Jill did was within the CONFINES OF HER MARRIAGE!!! She didn't go out banging 3-4 guys at a time. Although, her HUSBAND was enjoying a sexual lifestyle away from her. She got into the swinging lifestyle because she wanted to please HIM! HIS unfaithfulness got his side chick pregnant and he had a family on the side. While leaving her penniless and destitute. not to mention the children he was leaving behind. As for David, she WANTED a relationship with her brother AFTER the incident. But HE made himself scarce because of his own mental failing. Not the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

2* for this trash piece of writing

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I guess he was into whorish types. The whole swing aspect left me cold. A self respecting lady doesn't need to actually show herself publicly a slut, even though she may be one for her hubby in the privacy of the bedroom. Swing clubs are diametrically opposed to good successful relationships. Swing clubs are for those who don't have good relationships and are looking outside their spouse for their fulfillment. That is something you do when you are giving up on your relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkkBrothaOne@DarkkBrothaOne
A light-skinned brotha who had an unexpected experience that changed my life. Love chat, intelligent conversation, and humor. No, I will not EVER be into Race Play, so don't ask. Nor do I do Scat, toilet, BDSM, Futa, furries, or Dom/Sub (nothing against those of you that do......