All Comments on 'Now That's Service!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice turnaround

I admit on page one I had my trigger finger ready to deliver a bomb. Typical cuck shit and Laura needed a smack. But as her and Kevin began screwing I noticed Phil didn't seem quite so upset, by the end he was walking around watching from different angles and my finger eased back.

When he all but tosses Kevin out of the room then fucks his silly, going from meek to aggressive I felt like I'd made that turn with him and thought the way he took her was damn hot.

The story ending with them laughing and loving and showing this is what made them both happy, did make me pull the trigger. On a five. I liked what you did here. But word of warning, the first page is going to make a lot of people pull their trigger too early. Shame, because its a rare story of a fun couple here.

asthecrowfliesasthecrowfliesabout 8 years ago
Good effort, but wasted

You know I love your work LC, that's why I follow you tp whatever category you write in. This was a good effort and I agree with the other poster, at the start I was thinking, 'here he goes with some serious man abusing' but it really played out well and turned out Laura was a hot wife, but with full permission from Phil who went from a limp noodle to a damn stud after he watched Kevin fuck his wife. I liked the ending, especially the little 'fry sharing' kiss, very sweet, a familiar fun thing between a loving couple. I liked it, but like anon said, this is a knee jerk crowd, most won't get to the end.

NOIRTRASHNOIRTRASHabout 8 years ago
5 STARZ

Pretty good read.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
These two deserved each other...

These two deserved each other...They complete each other...I don't know if they love each other, but they know that only together they can have the life they like...Not even after the fuck party, they said "I love you"!!! So they have the best of the deals and don't ruin other people's lives...I don't think they even have children...so 3*

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerabout 8 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed this story with a loving couple who know how to have fun. Young guys are great as they get hard quickly and recover soon. Hope that more stories are posted soon.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Is This Wicked Game still to be fully played out ?

Each half of couple played their part to practiced perfection. I was wondering though about the foundation of their relationship. This has potential to go very bad because they are walking a very fine line. But the writing ( inspired partially by Albee ' s ' Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf ' ? ) by lovecraft68 went beyond the rote clichés and was worthy reading even if substantial questions linger after heated fray.

I thank the author for sharing even as I wonder if real cuckolding and pseudo-castigation of Phil are addictive in nature in order for him to achieve his a-game. Is the erotic drama their mutual spice to marital coupling or can he go beyond fear of loss in order to fully man up. I thank the author for sharing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Five stars

I greatly enjoyed that and filed it under my hefty "Wish I Had Thought of That" category. Very well executed. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Who wants a whore for a wife?

What's he going to say when she gets knocked up by another man or more likely, brings home some nasty disease? Seems like an unnecessary risk. Nothing original about this willing cuckold garbage. Hubby being okay with her actions just makes it worse. Simply no fun to read.

1 star.

greenvillerunnergreenvillerunnerabout 8 years ago
Good job!

That was a hot story. I do agree with your final comments, that neither of them were as bad as we thought they were.

bustnutbustnutabout 8 years ago
good story

Although we all knew how this story was going to end, I for one found it really hit home many times, as if the writer has been peeking in my windows. More chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

That is an amazing story. My wife of 15 years and I have been wanting to introduce other people into our sex life. Weather it be a man ...so I can watch her be the freak that she really want to be. Another couple would even be cool with us . Same room swap kinda thing. Stories like yours really make us want to explore the life style. Thank you for the great story. That has really inspired us to actively explore .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Editing

Really needs it. Punctuation is horrible, making this a difficult read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It started out with the look and feel of yet another bad cuckold story.....

....and about the time room service showed up, morphed into a really kinky mutually satisfying fuckfest.

Now, don't get me wrong, I don't care much for this kind of story....but I read it to the end anyway. You tell a good story. These characters seem different people than they turn out to be....well, wifey is pretty consistent, but hubby flips like a bad coin. This is their brand of love, good, bad or indifferent, they are both bought all the way in.

But...there are abusive and, some say, unhealthy elements in their relationship and sex play.

Well, many relationships have those elements....and they carry on until one gets tired of it, or bored of it or hurt, and it ends....sometimes quietly, sometimes noisily.

Again, not my cuppa, but well presented in any case.

Now...about your spelling and punctuation....you create these little children, foster them, and present them to the world...but they are poorly dressed, somewhat shabby-looking, in need of a bath and fresh, clean clothes. And yet, you let them go, still dirty from the playground, shabby and unkempt into the world for all to see.

Why not put a little (or a lot, in some cases) more effort into their care and keeping and send them along in their best light? Otherwise, it makes relating to them more difficult, sometimes unpleasant.....and who knows? It might reflect badly on your efforts as a parent to do less.....

Thank you. Looking forward to your next venture....and hoping you go for variety and commit to the risk.

govinda47govinda47about 8 years ago
ut

Awesome story loved it! Yes, may need some editing but the content is the importance of this story not the grammar, punctuation. Great job! Loved the cum slut loving wife!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice Story

That story really turned me on. Looking forward to enjoying your other stories.

spunky2spunky2about 8 years ago
Ezcellent

Absolutely amazing, I for one really didn't see that ending completely the way it did, But I truly loved it. You are an extremely talented writer!!! This story is not really worthy of 5 stars , but they won't allow me to give you the 10 stars it truely deserves. Thank you so much for sharing

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 8 years ago
Fuck 'em !!!

Fuck spunky2 this story was easily worth a 4 on the Budweiser Scale keep 'em coming (pun intended) !!!*

* for info on the Budweiser Scale email me at

str3tchy@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just a cheap nasty fuck shank whore

and he is a wimp ass cuckold to let her do it.....needs to kick her ass in to the gutter where she belongs...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

SimonDoomSimonDoomabout 7 years ago
Excellent

This is a very good story, and it keeps getting better as it goes. I don't find the "humiliated husband" story erotic most of the time, but you keep adding new twists and kinks to their relationship to keep it interesting. And you do it without lots of exposition that might slow it down; the pace of the story is excellent. Another really effective thing you do in this story is getting across the personalities and motivations of the husband and wife without a lot of explicit description of what they are thinking. The motivations of both characters are revealed through their words and actions and aren't fully revealed until the end.

The usual negative LW comments here are fascinating but predictable. I think readers are missing the point. I love the fact that you took the genre conventions and twisted them around and made the story your own. Good job. 5 stars for me.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
This is a bunch of crap not more!!!!

Only for real perverts or brain sick ones!!! Where is there the erotic or stimulating story??? Its only real nonsens!!! For pervert cuckolds/wimps!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
As bad as the last LW

The author is one sick puppy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Who Gives a Shit?!

Two disgustingly sick,pathetic low-lives! This just isn't sexy unless the reader is a simp of a wimp. ~ Disappointing considering how great a number of you other stories are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sensational

Excellent story. Wife sounded so hot and horny. I masturbated and come twice while reading it. 💦💦💦💦💦

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
didn't see that coming!

I thought he was at the point where he was going to get another room and be gone in the morning leaving her with no credit card and no way home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow... True cuckolding

This is what real could do for couples...

Bond gets stronger...

Cuckolding should never break marriages or destroy relationships...

With real sync, trust, mutual respect and understanding couples can explore everything....

This was really HOT😍😍

col_lovercol_loverover 3 years ago
That was fantastic

Hubby got exactly what ne wanted, A very sexy hot slut wife. 5 *****

Laurielle7Laurielle7almost 3 years ago

Love to see a happy couple getting to share their fetishes.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Great job! Normally humiliation isn't my thi g but they both get to numiliate each other and then the love came through.

Thanks for sharing.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Good writing but when I read this paragraph it became kinda sad, tells alot about their compatibility if they really need a third party for a good sex life. 'And every time led to this. Their sex life was vanilla, sometimes barely existent, but not when she took a lover. No, when she was a hot wife, Phil was at his best fucking her and proving it now, fucking her nasty and raunchy and demeaning, the way he liked her to demean him.'

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Hot story, both their kinks work well together!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Laura the whore and husband a weak wimp cuck

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

I followed thru to the end and found it interesting but not sexy to me but if it's their turn-on - go for it. I'd be hot to do the wife but I couldn't get it up if the husband was in the room. I give the story 4 stars .......

RocketMan12RocketMan12over 1 year ago

Really liked the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I mean it's tolerable as far as these tales go. But these always make me feel dirty inside and not in a fun way.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

I didn't like it this isn't like you too write a story like this about the wife culkold her husband and then lying to him in the end she never loved him

740gordy740gordy8 months ago

I liked it, gave it 5 stars, in this twisted world we live in I’m not sure this should even be considered weird. Keep up the good writing.

K3vinGK3vinG5 months ago

I'm not a big fan of the humiliation stuff but this one had a good twist. Well written like all of your stories. 5 stars

4chuckssite4chuckssite5 months ago

I’m glad Phil got his.. I enjoyed the bellhop action, but glad Phil got to use the hard cock he finally got during the watching. Would like to join them at the club and see how hot it could be.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

What kind of person who can share his wife and call himself a man no 1 can if watching your wife fuck another man gets you off and you allow her to fuck another man Rather you watch or not you can't claim to be a man only thing you can correctly claim is that your a bitch a cuck bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22251 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...