All Comments on 'Only One Seat Left'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

Keep up the good work Britt. 10 stars if I could. Also, you can sit on my lap anytime...haha

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 4 years ago
Five! Well done!

I love the nasty nature of public sex and in this story you have painted a wonderfully lurid picture of a small 120 lb white woman hooking up in a chance encounter with a well hung black dude in a totally random encounter... a target of opportunity fuck where you could be caught any second but instead you have the wonderful experience of a hot public fuck known but to the two of you! More like this please!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 4 years ago
What a ride!

Jay took it in stride, and Britt took it inside! Hot! Five stars.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 4 years ago
OMG what can I say - Fuck

Love this story. Love public sex. Love BBC sex. Love being full of cum. What a great 5 star performance. I need his phone # too. Love you girl, made my day. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 4 years ago
hot

great story well written, more please soon. a lot written on 1 page

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Continue

Nice

AJava469AJava469about 4 years ago
Lovely

Can't wait for lockdown to be over to ride along

TexastuffbbcTexastuffbbcabout 4 years ago
Glad I offered the seat

This was an amazing story that had both the excitement and imagination that some stories lack. Not too far fetched because buses do get crowded at times. 😘

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot

Really dirty and hot, Brittni. You have a dirty and creative mind. I especially liked the way Jack would lick your ear as he fucked you, and how you let him fuck you the second time, using his own cum as a lube. I liked the way you kind of teased the bus driver too. The ending was naughty and funny. My favorite part was: "I did like how he stayed hard for several minutes and with every bump the bus hit, I could feel a jolt. So after about ten of those minutes that cock was as hard as ever. I thought I could probably cum again or two and I should take full advantage of that. I put my feet up on the back of the seat in front of me so that I could sink my entire weight on it. Our cum supplied plenty of lubrication and all I had to do was lean back against his chest and grind.

His breathing became heavy and he stuck out his tongue again just under my ear. Oh my god, it was the longest tongue I had ever seen or felt. The warm soft movement caressed my neck and when I closed my eyes to embrace my pleasure, I exploded. I turned my head and whispered, "I'm cummin! Oh! Oh!" I shuddered for several seconds then rested and hoped my high heels hadn't poked holes in the seat.

My creampie was oozing all down his pole. Pulling my feet off the seat, I spread my legs, bent them under our own seat and leaned forward. Changing the angle gave me another sensation so I put my head down like I was searching for something on the floor and pushed back on his dick. I continued to grind but more of a reverse technique than what I had just done. Putting my kegels to good use, I clenched my pussy around it and rocked as much as I could without drawing attention to myself.

Jay's tongue shifted from my neck to my ear and he puffed, "I'm going to bust again. Cum with me baby. Cum with me."

After that quick warning, he began to ejaculate. I didn't expect it so soon but another load was shooting up my goo filled pussy. It forced me into another orgasm so his desire for us to cum together was happening. We both were tightened up enjoying our climax simultaneously. It felt amazing and my only regret was that he wasn't pounding me hard with that big dick. Finally when both of us stopped cumming, we sighed deeply. Jay's spent cock began to deflate and if I thought I was a mess before, it was nothing compared to adding a second load."

So hot. Keep up the great work. You are vers talented, and kinky. I always enjoy reading your stories.

chucker77chucker77almost 4 years ago
Very Hot

I have read this a couple of times. Well written and super hot. Full erection and excellent ending. Thank you

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 4 years ago
Seats

He put his seat on the seat. Then you put your seat on his pole and he seated his pole in your seat.

25 stellar points.

The one thing that wasn't there that I thought might be was at the end the old lady gets up to leave and thanks you both for the show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Very hot ;-) Got me all wet and wanting a thick black cock.

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 3 years ago
Very Hot

Very hot story, thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot ride !

Its hot ride alright but how come fellow passengers didnt notice her pussy & ass & his cock fucking smells inside a closed bus . An excited pussy smells very strong . Agreed with me . When my boy friend fingers me in a movie hall entire neighbours begins to giggle !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A hot ride and story all in one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Had my girlfriend read it and now she wants a thick black cock.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

so erotic, dang, you do know how to write a good story.

TexastuffbbcTexastuffbbcabout 2 years ago

Looks like this is one of your higher rated stories. Maybe we should collaborate on a follow-up, but we both know how this one came about. It is all about having the time, especially if it means not doing time, being as a detective caught everything on camera.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Theres been a few times in my Life where I didnt have no regular Man and then hooked up with a Man like Jay and Mmmm it ALWAYS Feeled SOooo GOOD when a Man like Him SPLIT me Open for the first time. Even if it was only like 2 weeks it still feeled like heaven just to have a Man back IN me. I've had SEX with a bunch of Mens in different places and in different ways. The next time I ride a Bus I'm going to be thinking of this one and hope the Bus isnt to crowded when I sit next to or ON a Black Man like Jay's lap. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow!!! Great story. Would love a follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome. Lucky girl and a lucky guy. Hope she got lots of Jay's cum before and after they had their first baby together.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAY5 months ago

now that was amazing, i fucked a drunk marine on a bus just like that. i had the best time. thanks for reminding me go go greyhound.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloe3 months ago

great story, just right length

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrittni4u@Brittni4u
5117 Followers
Hi. If you are interested in discussing writing, feel free to email me. My email has changed to Brittni4u@gmail.com