All Comments on 'Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 10'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story so far, i wonder if it will take long for Maria and the other Maternal Maids to realise that Cali is corrupted by the Imprisoned, and have Lance cleanse her? It will open up a new line of Spirit Maids, and empower the 6th garter.

Fenris420Fenris420almost 2 years ago

Owning a Maid Harem is one of my guilty pleasures. It's a bit silly, and over the top but I'm really enjoying it... the characters and the world-building are just too fun. I agree with Anonymous; Cali is very sus (probably corrupted in some way like Anon says). Spirit Maids? A 6th garter? Oh, yeah. I'm onboard for sure. Just don't tell anyone...lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Prolific, but doesn't click. I've been skipping over the sex after a few chapters. But maybe people less numbed by now than me are more appreciative, ratings look high. Spicy cream and ass-to-mouth seem overused, if spice and other distinctive same-word descriptor use was meant as attributes for specific characters, they were too vague. Mental progression seems to be purely declarations. The ultraspeed daughter can be acceptable, but how she's anything but a blank sex doll to those not under mind-control? Was there any indication of cum's actual invigorative action? Familiar Maid described stuff like that early on, but all couplings therefrom are more like vanity and claimation, not powerups. I've also cringed a bit, when Auntie Maid turned out to be domination-oriented, while all she's gone on to do was nothing special by that point in story. Also, the Familiar Maid is sidelined and extreme majority of her involvement is purely with the Master. I was distracted from the story by how on a few occasions the mind control is described as prohibitive of any bystander having a reaction to maid service in public, but just when the Teacher Maid was gartered, she suddenly is a captivating sight and giving technique advice to girls and rouses the boys. Not sure if I'll follow more. If anything, I think the daughter maid recruitment early start posed an intrigue .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've just been skim-reading the sex scenes for the last several chapters. At this I'm honestly more interested in the storyline and seeing how Cali fits into it all, as she's clearly evil in some regard. Going off of the rest of your content that I've read, it appears that isn't really the main focus in these stories - they're really just extended wank stories as the sex scenes are super long. Not my cup of tea so I probably won't follow your content anymore, but I can appreciate that there's definitely a place for it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring and repetitive. Gave up the plot and sex scenes. Just one thing after another repeating itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The use of the hymen makes me cringe every time. I would suggest you Google where a hymen is and what it looks like. How do you think women have their periods if it is literally covering the entrance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great idea and potential ruined by sub-par repetitive writing. Dropped.

Aussie1951Aussie19519 months ago
Bella his wife, REALLY

Bella might be his wife in the magic world when he put the yellow garter on her leg representing his wife, but not in the real world, not yet. They haven’t got married married in a church or flew to Vegas or where ever to be married legally or did I read the story wrong. But there again, I suppose our golden gartered mystery maid can pull out of a magical hat a legally binding marriage certificate.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Like the overall story, but I tend to skim through the repetitive sex scenes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES