All Comments on 'Pillow Princess Club Ch. 07'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 1 year ago

I'm envious! I love eating pussy, but only women are so privileged! Five stars anyways.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardabout 1 year ago

Moooore!!! quickly please haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just out of curiousity, have any of the members of the Pillow Princess club been involved in the Turning Contest, since it appears to still be going on, but has taken a rather lengthy break? Did the contestants pussies get tired from all the eating and they needed a rest?

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 1 year ago

I really love this story the awakening of her true self I can't wait for what comes next and the eventful meeting of mother and daughter and with luck Meredith mother as well

As for Meredith's selfish husband he should be stripped and tied up bent over so as many members of the pillow princess club can whip and spank his ass then they should peg him all weekend then maybe send him for a months holiday at the dark side club I'm shore he'll enjoy it

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenabout 1 year ago

Rimming is such a delightful activity and you describe it beautifully, Jasmine. I can't wait for chapter 9. Meredith is turning out to be one of your best drawn characters. A little self description, perhaps? Lol! 5 stars for this dirty, depraved chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it! can't wait to see what will happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Guess I'm going to just have to go back and read some of your earlier stories, because lately, your stuff is just turning into ALL ANAL, ALL THE TIME. Not into it, so... yeah.

cumfreakcumfreakabout 1 year ago

Great story. I‘ve been lucky enough to eat a woman’s ass while she was sitting on another woman’s face and it was just as amazing as described in this story.

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

Loved it. The ass eating was so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this chapter is as hot as the other 6 parts. I don't care for all the shameless plugs for your other stories, I find it takes away some of the newness of this chapter. I do hope to see her friend dominate her some, Hope to see the next part real soon. 5 stars.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jasmine, how about this one for your consideration. In addition to the regular calls from the fine ladies of the Pillow Princess Club, they also give assignments to their new members, one being that Meredith be given an assignment and challenge to seduce the local PTA chair and her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks Jasmine for picking this series up again. Love the premise. Looking forward to reading about Meredith, her babysitter, and her daughter.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

530. These are fine stores that lead me to my bed and between my wife’s legs to her pussy. I’m not experienced with her ass as she has always turned away my trying to play there, but she loves my painting her pussy with my tongue. Me too! Thanks for getting me reved up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jasmine, the name Meredith is the perfect name for this character. You have a talent for picking the most charming, compelling and applicable story names.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice addition to this story. Annie's gentler form of domination mixed things up a bit. Will be interesting to see exactly how submissive Carolyn is to the other Princesses too (with a user name like that). All in all, another good chapter. Really enjoying this series - one of your best in a while! Looking forward to the next part, and what awaits Meredith next.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is Literotica’s series of the year.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So much waiting for the marriage to blow up.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow. Series of the year worldwide. Jasmine, getting Meredith’s mother into the club is stagger back awesome.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES