Pillow Princess Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in college during a wild party, I blew two guys at once and took both of their loads on my face. The next day I was mortified by my actions, and then coincidentally, I met Jack for the first time a couple weeks later.

So I pulled Annie's ass cheeks apart... they were perfectly tight and toned... and I examined her tiny rosebud... the first one I'd ever seen close up. I wondered whether she only enjoyed having her ass eaten, or did she also put things in it. I seriously couldn't imagine even a finger forcing its way into that tiny thing, let alone a cock.

"That's good so far. Now just bury your face as far between my ass cheeks as you can get it, and start licking," Annie said.

"Sorry, I was just admiring your amazing ass," I explained truthfully.

"I appreciate the compliment," she said with a soft moan. Carolyn's tongue was obviously doing well.

I took a breath, extended my tongue the same way I had for every pussy I'd dined on today, and began licking her asshole.

At first I took it slow... like I did when eating a pussy... since I was an expert at doing that now ha ha... wondering whether the same procedure would work here. A slow burn tease first, and then get more aggressive.

I began by circling my tongue around her anus, creating a slow whirlwind of wetness.

I had no idea if this was what she wanted, as I moved my tongue in a circular motion. Then when she moaned, I wasn't sure if it was because of me or Carolyn, or perhaps both of us.

"That's it, get my asshole nice and wet," Annie moaned approvingly a few seconds later, making me feel much better about how I was doing.

I responded, it now being confirmed that the same approach worked for an ass as well as it did for a pussy, "I'm surprised. Your ass tastes really good."

"I know," she moaned. So this ass must have been eaten by many women, and she'd likely been told that many times.

And I wasn't fibbing. Her taste was intriguing. A little salty, a little sweaty, and a little something else I couldn't place.

A minute later, after I'd switched to up and down tongue sweeps like paintbrush strokes, she said, "Tongue fuck my ass."

"How can I do that?" I asked.

"Keep licking my rosebud, and try to push as much of your tongue as you can into my hole," she explained,

"Okay," I said, as I noticed her puckered hole wasn't as tight as when I started... the hole was wet now, and ever so slightly opened.

"Just get in there, Meredith. Eat that asshole and fuck it with your tongue," Carolyn said wickedly from underneath Annie and me.

"Okay," I said, smiling at Carolyn's bossiness. No doubt if we had sex, and it seemed very likely we would, she'd be in charge. And of course that's exactly what I'd want. We were going to have some great times together!

I started making tiny whirlwind tongue motions at her tiny anal entrance, in what might have been the tiniest tongue tornado ever.

"That's good, eat my ass," Annie moaned, my technique seeming to work. Which encouraged me to swirl my tongue, making an even tinier tornado... while I felt her tiny hole opening up a little more... maybe my tongue bath was softening her entrance so it could enlarge more easily.

I was determined to make her happy... to eat her ass the best I could... focusing on whether I could open up her tight asshole just with my tongue.

"Oh yes. That feels great!" Annie moaned, as I continued my attack.

Slowly, as her hole opened up more and more, I began actually inserting the tip of my tongue a tiny distance into her asshole... and as I did, I was discovering new scents and tastes.

"That's it. Now get your tongue even further in my asshole," Annie moaned, again letting me know I was doing the right thing.

Her ass was nothing like a pussy in taste or scent, but it was equally erotic. It was like my own nature, as ridiculous as that may sound. What I mean by that is the wetter you get me, the more compliant I become. It also tasted and smelled... I think earthy might be the best way to describe it.

And it was a little bittersweet.

And... this next point is going on sound utterly silly... but it tasted pink. I know that makes no sense, what the hell would pink taste like?... well, what I'm saying is it tasted exactly like the inner surface of a rectum. A little tangy, a little earthy, a little bittersweet, and mixed together into a perfectly blended homemade pink ass pie in both scent and taste... and oddly, everything perfectly complemented everything else... the scent and taste drew me in as deeply as I could bury my face between her ass cheeks, and as far as I could get my tongue inside her asshole... which was much deeper than I could at first... but I still wished I had Gene Simmons' magically long tongue.

"Oh yes, fuck my ass just like that, rim it good," Annie moaned, her moans getting louder. Although I would have loved to taste her pussy when she came since obviously there wouldn't be any ass cum, I just kept doing what she told me to do. I tongue fucked her asshole. I ate it as if it was my final meal.

"Oh God, you two, don't fucking stop," Annie demanded, her tone of voice and moans telling us both she was getting close to orgasmic bliss.

I worked my assigned hole eagerly... hungrily... loving on the natural taste of a woman... which I'd never once considered doing in any way, shape or fashion, before today.

"Oh, fuck yes, eat my cunt, eat my asshole, oh, don't stop, don't stop, don ' t stop, oh FUUUUCK!" Annie screamed, her mother downstairs now definitely aware that her daughter had reached orgasm. I kept eating her ass while Carolyn assumedly enjoyed the sweet nectar of Annie's cum... which made me a little jealous.

Not that I didn't enjoy the ass eating, I did... a lot, truthfully... I just wanted more pussy cum in my mouth and throat... my new addiction... my utter craving.

A moment later Annie rolled off of Carolyn and collapsed on the bed... so I, in my craving mode, immediately dove into her pussy to retrieve any cum that might still be exiting her perfect pink pussy. (Yes, her pussy tasted pink too.)

"You're such a hungry slut," Carolyn teased, and I felt her hands on my ass a moment later.

"I can't ever get enough pussy cum," I confessed playfully.

"And just think! All this time we could have been playing together," Carolyn bemoaned equally playfully, while I felt her parting my ass cheeks.

"I know; why didn't you just grab my head and shove it in your cunt?" I asked wickedly, deciding to use the wickedest term for a vagina.

"Oh, trust me, I will from now on," she said, just before I felt her tongue licking my rosebud.

Even though it was obvious, and it felt really nice, I asked, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Eating your asshole," she said matter-of-factly.

"So I can feel," I moaned, the sensations of a tongue licking my asshole sending me mixed signals. On the one hand it felt kind of nice and relaxing... like a wet, warm massage in a sensitive location that never gets any attention. On the other hand, it felt kind of weird, doubled by Carolyn being a close friend of mine with her face buried between my ass cheeks.

"Just relax," Annie said, as Carolyn slowly continued licking my pussy while I was lost in a bit of a daze.

"Okay," I said. This wasn't as intense or bodily stimulating as having my pussy licked, but it was definitely erotic, and a completely unique feeling. When I was younger, I felt very insecure about my pussy's scent and taste, and I had to really be trusting of the first person I allowed to go down there. This was similar, and maybe even worse. Did it smell really stinky back there? Did it taste gross?

As if reading my mind, Carolyn said, "Your asshole tastes so fucking good."

"Yeah? Then you should taste my pussy," I tossed back playfully, even though I greatly appreciated her words of reassurance.

"Oh, very soon I hope," she assured me.

As she licked my rosebud for a few minutes, slowly opening up my asshole and succeeding in penetrating it a little bit, I discovered there were a lot of nerve endings in there. I suppose that was obvious based on its purpose, but as she licked it, I found myself relaxing, and as my sphincter muscles mellowed, I felt my asshole opening... inviting Carolyn's tongue deeper inside.

The experience was somewhat akin to getting my pussy licked, in that it was so up-close and personal. Her face and tongue were closer than close... and I was completely vulnerable, but trusting. The longer she ate my ass the deeper she went, and the more I enjoyed it... letting her in over and over, deeper and deeper.

The wetness... the pressure... the probing... all had me settled into a state of pleasant bliss... I wasn't going to come because of this... but it sent sensual sensations throughout my body. I felt, as her tongue swirled inside my asshole, as if I was paralyzed... but not in a bad way... it was like my lower half couldn't move a muscle... I just knelt there on all fours with my face buried in Annie's pussy, haphazardly licking her (not much control there either) while I lost myself in the thrill of having my ass eaten.

"Now get her off," Annie ordered as her hand went to the back of my head and gently guided me a bit deeper into her pussy.

"Sorry, I'm really being distracted right now," I said, having been focusing on her pussy hardly at all.

"Don't worry about me for now," Annie reassured me. "Right now is about you discovering the joy of having your ass eaten and the slow burn orgasm it can give you."

"Okay, thank you," I said, as Carolyn kept probing my hole, but she also sent a hand between my legs and to my wet pussy... and she smoothly slid two fingers inside me... while somehow managing to rub my clit and vulva at the same time. Soon the slow burn of the past few minutes increased exponentially, with both of my holes being stimulated... doubling or even tripling the sensations very quickly.

My ass was bathed in glorious wetness from her tongue, my pussy was smoothly being fingered, and my clit was stimulated. I moaned loudly into Annie's wet peach, "Oh my God!"

"Just relax and enjoy," Annie said, taking her hand away. "Actually better yet, look into my eyes."

I leaned my head back and looked up into her eyes, feeling completely subjected both to her and Carolyn's whims, a growing rapture soaring inside me .

"You're so beautiful," Annie said, looking deep into my eyes.

"Oh God," I moaned, as Carolyn was working three different pleasure points simultaneously with such perfect precision, I knew I wasn't going to last long.

I wanted her tongue to go as deep into my ass as she could manage.

I wanted her to finger bang me like I was a cheap slut.

I wanted to feel her rubbing and slapping my clit until I quaked with euphoria.

I begged with lustful moans, "Yes Carolyn, eat my asshole, finger bang my cunt, slap my clit!"

"Come for me my slut," Carolyn said softly, just five words. and with them not only was she ordering me to come, but she was also establishing the hierarchy our sexual relationship would be based upon. And like I've already said, if she wanted to be my boss, I was all for it.

"Oh yes... more!" I moaned, so fucking close... my pussy and ass working together to bring me to yet another orgasm.

"Now, you nasty cunt-licking cum slut," Carolyn said wickedly, while my eyes remained locked on the pretty teen's face.

"Now," was all Annie said next... just one word, and my body exploded with intense pleasure.

"Yeeeeeeeeeees!" I moaned as I collapsed face first into the teen's pussy, as my body quaked uncontrollably, and as orgasm number four of this wild day cascaded through me.

Carolyn quickly removed her face from my ass, dived underneath my legs, and buried her face in my leaking pussy.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, as she licked up my cum, while my face remained resting against Annie's pussy.

For one minute, perhaps two, I lay motionless, paralyzed in orgasmic bliss... until Annie asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"God, yes," I answered, looking up into her eyes.

"I can imagine. You look completely glazed over," she smiled.

"It was intense," I said. "So intense," I repeated.

"Your cunt cum is delicious too," Carolyn said from beneath me.

"Thanks," I said, as I began licking Annie again.

"You two need to come back soon to double eat my pussy again," Annie ordered.

"Mmmmmmm," Carolyn moaned, as she briefly sucked on my clit, making me twitch, before she crawled out from beneath me and joined me between Annie's legs.

"This was some quality time I never imagined you and me sharing," I smiled lovingly, as she and I worked together to get Annie off one more time.

"Oh, you and I will be spending lots of quality time together from now on," Carolyn said, as our tongues touched, and together as one, we began licking Annie up and down in perfect unison.

As a team, our tongues constantly worked in unison, and we worked over that teen pussy until she was once again moaning loudly.

As her moans increased, we tag teamed her pussy. I sucked on her clit while Carolyn probed her pussy like a tiny dick.

In a minute or perhaps two, Annie alerted her mother to her second orgasm by screaming, "Fuuuuuuuck!"

Then Carolyn and I eagerly lapped up as much of her pussy cum as we could... our tongues frequently touching each other as we savoured the cum.

Eventually we were kissing each other again for a minute or so, before she broke the kiss. She said, "I'd love to keep doing this, but I'm meeting my mother for supper."

"Have you eaten your mother too?" I asked, before even realizing I was speaking.

"Meredith!" she gasped.

"I'm... I'm... I'm so sorry!" I apologized, feeling so bad for asking such a horrid question.

"You really should be sorry!" she accused, paused, and then added with a wicked grin, "She usually eats me!"

"Carolyn!" I gasped with a laugh, slapping her shoulder playfully.

"Now we've got to get your Mom in the Club," she said.

"No way," I said, that prospect striking me as even more impossible than my daughter being in the Club... except that she was.

"Way," she said, kissing me again.

"Have you been with my daughter?" I asked.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" she asked, although her asking that question answered mine.

"I do," I nodded.

"Yes," she admitted. "I've also been with my daughter."

"Wow!" I said.

"The Princess Club pushes us into exploring all our kinks," she said, as she got off the bed.

"Such as ass eating," Annie said.

"Which I have a newfound love for," I said. "Both giving and receiving."

"Good to know," Annie said, as I too got off the bed.

A minute later as Annie went to shower, Carolyn leaving a minute before I did, I went downstairs, and the mother asked, "Did you enjoy eating my daughter's asshole?"

"Yes ma'am, I certainly did," I said, not even pretending I hadn't, as I noticed her legs were spread open with Carolyn kneeling between them.

"It is delicious; I always have to go back for more," she said. And by now I wasn't shocked in the least she was in the habit of eating her daughter's ass.

"Utterly," I agreed, then I watched the action for a minute before heading out.

Once I was in my car, I picked up my phone to check my messages, but realized I really had to pee.

So I stuck my phone in my purse, pulled out of the driveway, drove a couple blocks, and stopped, of all places, at a Hooters... it was the first place with a public restroom I saw, and it had the added benefit that inside there I wouldn't stand out too much, even wearing this outfit.

Bringing along my purse, I hurried inside, went straight to the bathroom and went pee... unaware I'd be eating pussy number nine before I left, and would learn some more about the Pillow Princess app.

The End of Part 7

In Part 8, Meredith decides to check her messages on the app, while she orders some food at Hooters since they have great wings, and she also wants a beer. She then learns about the tracking feature on the app, gets a pantyhose foot rub, and dines on her ninth pussy of the day.

12