All Comments on 'Pillow Princess Club Ch. 14'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Rainyday493Rainyday4934 months ago

Great action, over-the-top and scrumptious as usual, keep it cumming (and squirting) ...

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes4 months ago

I am so envious! All those tasty cunts! How I wish I could dine on each and every one. Such an arousing story. It had me teasing my nipples and stroking my cock. Great illustrations too. I so want to worship Catherine's bare feet and toesicles. Too bad (for me) she's going to cover them in pantyhose and stockings. Great chapter Five stars, Jas.

I can't believe Meredith's husband wasn't fucking her regularly. And, if the family is into incest, Daddy ought to be fucking Catherine too. He ought to be having both of his women in the front door and the back door and coming down their throats or coating their tits or faces too. What a loser he is!

HottieOlwenHottieOlwen4 months ago

As a bi-sexual woman, I can honestly say that I love it when a female lover cums on my face. You've nailed this series, Jasmine. It's perfect, and the fact that you've already planned future chapters bodes well for those of us who are loving your story. 5 stars, of course.

VincepetroneVincepetrone4 months ago

Another excellent addition to this very fine series…can only imagine what day 3 will bring to Meredith.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

yet another great story more please xxxx love to chat if you wish

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The same illustrations and storyline you've used a hundred times before. I think you're losing your edge. It's time to unfollow.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice. So, in a future chapter, do we find out who runs the Ricci family pillow princess club, Francesca or Bianca? Classic beauty and experienced domme Francesca, or youthful beauty and ambitious domme Bianca? I subscribe to "age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance", so my money is on Francesca, though I'm sure Bianca will give it the old college try. I'd sure love to read about that face off.

PappasleazePappasleaze4 months ago

ahhh Miss Jasmine, once agin you have me drooling. I am hoping that "mommy pet" stays a submissive not only to her daughter but to any pussy around. I was some what surprised that her daughter gave to her mom more than she recieved, I know she is also a submissive but with her mom she needs to be more dominate. I am a little confused though and maybe furture chapters will explain better but I thought the princes was the girls who ruled all the moms., then Moms in the club the longest comes next followed by our little Heroin. who is on the bottom of the totempole. maybe I am just to old to understand ( lol )

Qwer12Qwer124 months ago

Outstanding 5 Star adventure of the sexual exploitation of these fun loving females. Cheers and rock them on.

monkeykinglivesmonkeykinglives4 months ago

Excellent. Great art. Art direction getting better.

AmandonAmandon4 months ago

Amazing! Great illustrations well thought out story and as always Jasmine nails it. 5 stars 2 cums.

longingforhomelongingforhome4 months ago

The stories by themselves were great but the addition of an illustration for each chapter recap was brilliant.

AbikinkymindAbikinkymind4 months ago

Amazing story! But that’s the norm for you. 5 stars.

Camguy4funCamguy4fun4 months ago

Terrific series! The illustrations were a real bonus!

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

Well, you know how much I love your stories. Thanks for announcing new ones on X (Twitter) or I would not be able to follow except for scanning your entire submittal list. The illustrations are the best yet of all you have used and really enhance the reading experience.

TamaboneTamabone4 months ago

Possibly my favorite chapter so far. Loved the white nylons, an underrated color in my opinion. The final scene of mother in white and daughter in black was my favorite picture.

pstulespstules4 months ago

Great story. You've outdone yourself again.

liz33ndliz33nd4 months ago

another great installment, erotic as ever, with added imagination.

senior69senior694 months ago

YOU ARE WITH OUT A DOUBT ONE OF THE BEST WRITERS ON THIS SITE. YOUR STORIES ARE TERRIFIC AND YOU PICTURES ARE SUPURB. IT SEEMS THAT OTHER WRITERS ARE GOING OFF THE RAILS WITH THEIR WEIRD AND MISERABLE STORIES AND PICTURES. GOBLINS, DEVILES, ETC. ARE BEYOUND WHAT I CONSIDER TO BE NORMAL OR EROTIC. KEEP UP YOUR GREAT WORK WITH STORIES AND PICTURES THAT PLEASE NOT MAKE SOMEONE SICK

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Outstanding.... I couldn't wait til Meredith tasted Catherine's sweet pussy, and became her daughters slut mommy! I think there should be one more twist.... when Catherine asks if her grandma will be joining them. Not Meredith's mother-in-law, but Meredith's birth mother!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What am amazing read!!

Learning of Lorenzo fucking Meredith though actually gives me pangs of sadness. I feel like a redemption story for the husband here we walks in on his daughter and wife might also be too clichéd though

allie_laceyallie_lacey4 months ago

MMM oh god that was such a hot and steamy stream of stories, I can't wait to read the next installments!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Jasmine great series. As always your stories are super sexy and way above the norm. Hope you can keep this going for awhile more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Best artwork / characters of any I have seen on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You changed your look for this story Looksgood .but am used to the other 500 stories.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsucku3 months ago

wow hot hot story and I read all of it

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Anxious for the next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

It's always sad to get to the end of one of your stories .

Gr8BlakeGr8Blake3 days ago

Another great story from you!!! Looking forward to the following chapters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES