Pillow Princess Club Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. But even though my handle is accurate," she said, as the harness and its big dick dropped to the floor, "I'd rather have one that shows everyone who I am even better."

"Oh? and who are you?"

"Well," she began. She sat down on the edge of the bed, so I took the hint, got down on the floor and stood between her legs. "I'm more of a giver than a receiver, so I'd rather have a handle that expresses that."

"I see. My handle is rather bland too, now that I think of it," I said.

"We can change yours later today, if you want, but it has to be before two thirty."

"We can?" I asked, as I lowered myself between my daughter's spread legs.

"Yes, you have twenty-four hours after joining to choose a handle, and then it sticks," she explained. "Bianca texted me at two forty-five, so I'm guessing you received your confirmation message at about two-thirty."

"Oh! Good to know," I said, and I began pondering the various handles I might choose: MOMMYPET, EAGERBEAVER, SUBMISSIVEMILF, ALWAYSHUNGRYMILF, MILFMOMMY.

"Yeah, I wish I'd known that detail back then," she said as I moved my face toward her very wet pussy.

"The one you have does stand out," I consoled her, just before I extended my tongue and began tasting the ripened fruits of my own loins.

"Oh, Mommy," she moaned, as my tongue parted her lips and began tasting her forbidden juices.

"I'm already addicted to you," I said after just a couple of licks... her taste tapdancing on my tongue, and her subtle scent drawing me in.

"You'd better be," she moaned, her hand gently going through my hair, "you'll be doing this a lot."

"Hopefully more than a lot," I responded, exploring every crevice of her pussy.

"Oh yeah, Mom! This will be a regular delicacy for you," she assured me, moaning softly in response to my slow, sensual exploration.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I responded, knowing that if she asked me to, I'd drop to my knees and lick my daughter's pussy anyplace, anytime, anywhere. This was now who I was. A pussy licker. A submissive lesbian. A dedicated member of the Pillow Princess Service Club (the main word being 'Service'), and a Mommy-pet.

"Oh yeah, take your time," she moaned. "Really get to know your baby girl's pussy."

"Mmmmmmmmm," I hummed again, fully in lust with the task at hand. Nothing had ever felt more natural and authentic than this moment.

Then for the next several minutes, I did nothing but please my daughter. I traced her pussy lips. I probed her sweet little hole. I teased her clit. I administered wide tongue strokes between her lips. I wiggled up and down in random alphabetic patterns.

Then as her moans increased and her hand on my head guided me deeper into her wetness, I shifted from slow meandering teasing, to hungry focused pleasing.

"Oh, Mommy, that feels so good! Don't stop," she moaned.

"If you can, squirt on Mommy's face," I begged, eager to taste her full flood of nectar.

"Then suck on my clit, Mommy," she ordered.

I did, tugging it between my lips, while simultaneously using my tongue.

"Oh, yes Mommy, yes!" she moaned loudly.

A moment later, she pushed my head about six inches away from her twat and said, "Open wide and get ready for my cum, Mommy!" frantically rubbing her clit.

I'd knelt before cocks and waited for facials before... once just yesterday, actually... but I'd never knelt and waited for a woman's facial.

"Yes, baby! Give Mommy your cum!" I urged her, dying to see and hear her coming... and her squirting!

"Oh, yes Mommy, get ready! Oh, fuck Mommy! Oh fuck! Here it... here it comes!" she screamed, and a massive stream of cum shot out of her pussy, drenching my face and filling my open mouth.

This experience was totally unlike any other woman who'd ever come on me in the past... well... still less than twenty-four hours. Her squirting continued for a good fifteen seconds, soaking my hair, my face, and even my breasts... although just like when you're catching snowflakes in your mouth, I didn't catch get nearly enough.

As soon as her firehose finished squirting, I dove in and lapped everything that was still leaking slowly from her pussy... wanting to extract every drop of her pussy juice that I could.

"Oh Mommy," she moaned.

"So much cum!" I gasped, It was like being under a waterfall in the tropics, as I continued eagerly lapping up my daughter's juices.

"So good," Catherine moaned.

A couple minutes later she pulled me to my feet, she stood up too, and she kissed me again.

I responded eagerly, and we kissed for a couple minutes.

She then leaned away from me a little and squealed, "I can't believe you joined the Club!"

"I can't believe you and I did all the things we've just done," I countered.

"I don't regret any of it."

"Me neither," I said, "although I probably should."

"No, you definitely shouldn't," she disagreed. "Society... meaning the top tier of the rich and famous, most but not all of them men... has decided on our behalf what is considered morally right and wrong. And I for one, don't remotely give a flying fuck about being judged by uppity, pretentious, arrogant assholes and bitches."

"Okay, I like that philosophy," I agreed.

"So what are your plans for the rest of the day?" she asked.

"Well, I should go pick up Hannah, except that I have some new Pillow Princess requests to look over," I began.

"I can fetch Hannah for you," Catherine offered.

"And your father is coming home late this afternoon. Dinner is at five, if you'd like to join us."

"That's horrible timing," she objected, but not as if it was my fault. She stood up and stretched, some wetness still leaking down her legs.

I dropped back down to my knees and licked away the addicting wetness as I agreed, "Yeah, but I suppose I have to return to reality sometime. Although..."

"Although what?" she asked, looking into my eyes.

"Well... and I know this is really wrong... but Bianca arranged for me to meet Lorenzo tonight at 6:30 so he can fuck me, and then I have an 8:00 date with a girl named Carla. I only met her yesterday, but already we're calling each other girlfriends."

"You're Carla's girlfriend?" she squealed. "The one who works at Hooters? She's a firecracker!"

I then added, "We may finish the evening at a sorority house full of tasty pussies, and I might stay the night."

"Oh my," she said, "that is a busy evening."

"Yeah. I already told your father he's watching Hannah tonight."

"Good," she approved. She then asked, not at all concerned about my plans to fuck the young man next door, "Sorority houses are open in the summer?"

"Good question," I realized, now wondering the same thing myself. "I hadn't thought of that."

"And a date with that fox Carla," she grinned. "That's really hot!"

"Yeah, or crazy," I laughed awkwardly.

"Why not both?" she quipped. "Grab your phone; let's change your handle."

"Okay," I said, exiting her room and entering mine... feeling my own wetness still leaking down my legs, I fetched my phone, and returned to my daughter's room.

I entered the password, and handed the phone to my daughter.

"You have a few messages," she noticed.

"I usually do since yesterday," I said. "It's been hard to keep up, or to remember who's whom."

"I can imagine," she said. "Let's change your handle first."

"Okay," I agreed.

"Hmmmmmmm," she hummed, then there was a long pause while she pondered. She then said, "Oh, I know!"

"What?" I asked; curious, and a little nervous about her excitement.

"HungryMILFMommy," she announced.

"Wow! That describes me perfectly," I agreed. I liked it a lot better than my original handle!

She changed my password successfully and declared, "Done."

"Okay," I said, happy with my new identity.

"Now let's see who besides me wants to fuck my Mommy or to sit on your face," my daughter said wickedly.

"God, I love this nasty side of you," I told her. That was yet another fun surprise among all the other surprises.

"Come sit beside me," she ordered, sitting on the edge of her bed and patting the spot beside her.

I did, while she examined my new messages.

TOYGIRL: Want to get fucked this afternoon?

"I don't know her," Catherine said, "but that's quite the toy collection."

"I know," I nodded, "before you fucked me so good, I was very tempted to go over there."

"You can still go," she said, "I imagine that lubed pussy of yours is going to be on fire for a while."

"Based on last night, I imagine that's true," I said, thinking of the multiple orgasms last night, and already five of them today.

She typed back for me with my new handle.

HUNGRYMILFMOMMY: I'd love to come over. Can leave my house in a few minutes if you are still available.

"Honey!" I gasped my objection.

"I'll fetch Hannah; you go and fulfill your new purpose in life," she insisted.

"You're sure?" I asked. Truth be told, I was still horny, even after my five orgasms so far.

"Yes," she nodded, next clicking on a response from BACKDOORBANGER.

BACKDOORBANGER: I expect to hear back from you, ASAP.

"I do know this one. Despite her intimidating handle, she's surprisingly gentle when she gapes your asshole," she said.

"Is she young?" I asked. I was discovering I preferred younger girls.

"Yeah, graduated from high school the year before me," she said. "She's the one who took my anal cherry."

"She did?"

"Yeah, she really knows how to loosen up an asshole and get it primed, so you can enjoy a good hard fucking."

"I don't think I'm ready for that," I said. The idea was kind of kinky and intriguing, but anal still scared me a little.

"Getting ass fucked by her is always intense and amazing," she said. "Even better I bet, with some of that pot lube shoved up my Mommy's tight butt."

"You think so?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," she assured me, and she replied for me again.

HUNGRYMILFMOMMY: Sorry, I just finished with another pillow princess. I also have one other stop to make before I can come see you. So if you are still available in an hour or so, I can stop by for my initial sodomy training.

"I said I wasn't ready for that," I objected, as she clicked Send.

"Well, now you are," she said. "You are my Mommy-pet, are you not?"

"Yes Mistress," I sighed.

"And you'll always obey me like a good pet, correct?"

"Yes Mistress," I answered, still sighing.

"So you're going and getting that sexy ass of yours fucked good," she concluded.

"Okay," I said sheepishly.

"Mom, trust me. I'm not pulling rank on you just because I can. I'm doing it because I know you'll love it," she said.

"Okay," I repeated listlessly.

"Look, Mommy. Mistress Angela told me that last night you were very resistant to the idea of ever being intimate with me. But this morning when I showed up, how long did it take for me to convince you otherwise? Five minutes?"

"Yes, about that long," I admitted.

"And now that we've been very intimate with each other, do you have any regrets?"

"No, none," I admitted with growing enthusiasm.

"Which proves that when it comes to sex, I know what you like better than you do. Agreed?"

"Yes, you've definitely proved your point," I agreed wholeheartedly. She had done that, and it was as if a huge burden had been removed from my shoulders, and suddenly I felt as light as a feather!

Just then, TOYGIRL sent a new message.

TOYGIRL: Can we meet in a couple of hours? Something came up and I have to run out. That said, I really want to play with you today,

Catherine said, "Then we'd better swap the order."

She sent to BACKDOORBANGER:

HUNGRYMILFMOMMY: Hi, plans changed. I can come over right now if that's okay.

"Go get the pot lube," Catherine then ordered.

"Okay," I said, excitement and now only slight trepidation coursing through me that I was about to go to a girl's house and get ass fucked. Yes, I was curious. Yes, I loved to obey... especially my daughter. Yet this was a more extreme level of submission than anything I'd done before. And then I had to laugh at myself. I'd just spent most of the morning having wild sex with my daughter... and being sodomized by a stranger wasn't all that kinky in comparison.

I returned to Catherine's bedroom, and she said, "Olivia is waiting for you."

"Olivia?" I asked.

"BACKDOORBANGER," she clarified.

"Oh," I said, the sodomy now confirmed.

"I also switched you to Do not disturb, so for now... until tomorrow if you want... you won't get any more mandatory summonses."

"Probably a good idea," I agreed with a smile. Judging from my inclinations yesterday, most of the time I was almost totally unable to turn down any pussies, whenever I was offered them.

"Come here," Catherine said.

I did.

She reached out a hand, and I gave her the lube.

"Turn around," she said as she pushed me gently to the wall

I did... slightly trembling.

She knelt on the floor behind me, pulled my ass cheeks apart, and licked my rosebud again.

"Oh!" I moaned loudly.

"If you like this, then wait until you get fucked in this cute asshole," my daughter foreshadowed, as her tongue bathed my backdoor.

"You're definitely winning me over," I said, surprised by how sensual and sweet her tongue licking my asshole felt... I hadn't ever put much thought into maybe doing this before.

"I wish I could watch Olivia fucking you," she said a minute later.

"I'd like that too," I agreed, that sounding pretty hot.

"Another time," she said.

"Mmmmmm," I purred.

"Come kneel on the floor, Mommy," she instructed, as I saw her lubing her finger.

"Yes, honey," I said, as I asked wickedly, "are you going to finger bang Mommy's asshole?"

"You know I am," she smiled, and she slapped my ass playfully while I was on my knees. "Pull those ass cheeks apart for me."

"Okay," I said, obeying.

As she brought her finger to my asshole, she instructed, "Relax, Mommy."

One thing that never happens whenever someone tells you to relax, is that you actually can relax. But I tried, as I felt her finger poking against my anal entrance.

A moment later, I felt that finger slide inside my ass.

"Oh my," I moaned. Her finger had rather easily slid inside my butt.

"Oh yeah, your little asshole was just made for fucking," she said gleefully, as her lubricated finger wiggled around inside me, and slid in and out.

"Jesus, the things you say," I moaned, the finger in my ass feeling oddly good.

"No more secrets between you and me," she said, "and that goes both ways." She pulled her finger out of me, stood up, spun me around, and kissed me again.

When she broke the kiss, she observed, "These nylons look sexy. Do they make you feel sexy too?"

"Yeah, they really do."

"I've never been a pantyhose girl," she continued as she stroked her hands up and down my legs, "but these I could definitely get into."

"I have a few pairs in the top drawer of my bedroom bureau, if you want to try some on," I offered, as I went to my room and selected a sundress.

"Mmmmmmm, I will have to try some on," she said, having followed me in.

"You'll look fucking hot in a black pair," I suggested. "With or without a garter."

"Get me some."

I reached into the drawer, grabbed a pair, and turned back to face her. I then knelt down and helped her put them on, while she sat on my bed. Then I leaned forward and kissed her pussy just once and said, "Until next time."

"Mmmmmmmm," she said, as she stood up and asked, "How do I look?"

"Good enough to eat," I quipped, as I admired my beautiful daughter.

THE END FOR NOW

EXTRA PICS: one for each future chapter.

CHAPTER 15:

Meredith gets ass fucked for the first time by cute 20-year-old while Catherine watches. Same black and white nylons as in chapter 14.

CHAPTER 16:

Meredith experiments with a few toys, including a Sybian. Same white nylons as in chapter 14.

CHAPTER 17:

Meredith gets fucked by Lorenzo in the Ricci garage. Dark Hooters-style pantyhose with crotch open to get fucked.

CHAPTER 18:

Meredith and Carla date night, with dinner at clothing optional Le Chateau Club, followed by a massive orgy at Carla's sorority house.

THE END