All Comments on 'Possessing Bella Ch. 06'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Shysub412Shysub412almost 10 years ago
I was so happy to see this chapter this morning

And i was not disappointed, you write beautifully and the story is really gripping.

I look forward to the next chapter.

5 stars as always

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Time to pass her around again

bodybychocolatebodybychocolatealmost 10 years ago
Incorrect stars! ;(

I tried to give you five stars but the system only allowed me to click 3 :(

So I hit the back key to reset and now the screen reads 1 star :( and I can't unclick it or click more! I am distressed because you are a wonderful writer! And I love this 5 Star story!! I have no idea if the 3 or the 1 were recorded! I'm soooooo sorry but it's the website I'm sure!! :(

Can this glitch be reported please???!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story very well written. But God I miss Mel so much

FA_JFFA_JFalmost 10 years ago

I am very happy to see more balance to Bella's character. She is more than just the shiny, sparkly unicorn of masochistic slaves-I hope. ;). Now, she needs to stop getting all scared-little-girl every time she stands up for herself. You seem to be moving her towards being a fully developed woman. Pleasepleaseplease keep going that way. Strong woman making a choice is so much better than a doormat.

I'm also glad Heckle and Jeck got called out on their prank. It was petty and just another example of all of these people yanking her around. Pranky people generally can't think beyond themselves, jerks, the lot of 'em.

Personally, not missing Mel. Only sorry we missed his head on a pike. ;D

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Proof readers

OMG I forgot to add my Authors note thanking my proof readers, Verity and Ellie! Thank you so much guys you mean the world to me!

Thank you everyone for your comments so far I am glad you are for the most part still enjoying the series.Your comments mean so much to me and keep me tapping away on my old keyboard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I love this story! I am also really liking the hint of interest from Stephen (I'm a romantic at heart!) It's great she is being introduced to new things, and I love reading about them - I personally can not wait to see her and Stephen together though!! Maybe more than just a hint to come??

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 10 years ago
Man up Stephen

and get your girl! I was going to say I dislike how bella seems to be a simpering victim, but as others have said, she is very appealing and a magnet to all it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Read Slowly

I've been reading your stories for quite some time now, and I was pleasantly surprised to see a new chapter. I just HAD to read this one slowly just to last me to the next one! Keep up the good work, and thank you for writing!

P.s. If you do publish these, I'll most definitely purchase them. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
crap

why do you start stories and never finish?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
very good

I patiently await ch. 07. If it seems slow to any readers, go back and start from the beginning, it makes it worth the reading.

Bella is so beautiful btw.

Thanks xelliebabex

PureAnniPureAnnialmost 10 years ago
5 Stars

Im always checking to see if there are new chapters up for Bella and Callie too. I love both stories. Im excited to see how things will play out with Stephen. Not sure I like Hunter, at all. He seems like an ass to me.

Cant wait for the next chapter. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continue

Love the series. Please continue the story!

xelliebabexxelliebabexalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Apologies

My bella muse is refusing to get on the dang boat with me and sail this next chapter home and as so many commenters have told me they would rather wait for a decent chapter than have me rush out something awful so I am asking for a little more patience than usual, I am trying to get it together but i need more muse glue.. My sincere apologies. - Ellie.

Kink201212Kink201212over 8 years ago
Hooked

I am hooked on your story and plot. You have me craving more with each chapter. Thank you for sharing this gift with us.

naturalsub_13naturalsub_13almost 8 years ago
Wonderful

I wish i could re-rate. When I first fast this story I was feeling much different. If I could I would rate all chapters 5 stars. Wonderful work, even if the grammar isn't perfect;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
:-)

Love me some Stephen

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bellas Eyes

Thought they were blue not green

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES