All Comments on 'Private Lessons'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not up to your usual standard

Seemed to be an unexciting, non-erotic stroke story.

A contest for contest's sake?

Your heart didn't seem to be in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stereotypical

Wow this storyline hasn't been played out a thousand times on this site. Usual LC, wordy and unable to control your writing, it wanders too much. Too long for a stroke story but not enough plot for a novella. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Damn hot and so what if...

This premise has been done countless times here. If every author stopped and said "crap, some one already did this" there would be a bout 100 stories on this site.

But every author has their own take and stamp on their story and I enjoyed this one, I liked the three 'steps' that escalated to the main event and liked the fact Laura was teaching Max about the little things like kissing, touching, taking his time, telling him how to please a woman. Much better than the authors here who think women are there to just bend over.

oh and as a long time fan...Max Thompson? I see what you did there :)

asthecrowfliesasthecrowfliesover 8 years ago
The Graduate

My cup-among other things runs over...story reminded me of the graduate, the definitive cougar/cub movie IMO. Very hot, great descriptions as always and a bit of a soft touch at the end, I like Max telling her to keep the money because his father has plenty of it!

Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW - GREAT READING ! ! ! ! ! !

the development, story line, wordy at times, but great way to weave a story.

Continue doign what you did, just pay a litle better attention to the writing, spelling, & you'll be TREMENDOUS ! !

ShaggyBShaggyBover 8 years ago
Awesome story!

This story was epic, loved reading every minute of it!!! Got my vote for the summer votey thing!!! Agree the ending was awesome!!!

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 8 years ago
What a epic!

This is one of the best stories I have ever read on this site and is perfect even right down to the ending. Max and Laura are a wonderful couple who seem to be matched for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get story

Very well written. Kept you wanting to read more couldn't walk away from computer til I finished the whole story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great job!

I normally wouldn't read through eight pages of text but you kept it hot and interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great erotic dialogue makes great erotica

Hi Lovercraft68,

I enjoy your writings immensely. You fit great and truly erotic dialogue with the action and that makes your stories truly erotic. Keep it, well, up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome writing

I almost never read through 8 pages, but this was just so well written I didn't want to stop

=)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Damn!I'm cumming hard after reading this.I have never came so hard in my life.My pussy is so wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Just, wow. This is probably one of your best stories yet. Really incredible.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 8 years ago
^__^

Great story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 8 years ago

I masturbated some many times I have a multiple orgasm before I even got to the end of the story, I wanted to thank you for the whole experience

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 8 years ago

Thank you LC for letting me have a very powerful multiple orgasm as I couldn't stop myself from masturbating while I re-read it again

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Marvelous

Right from the start, you had me. The build up was great... I thought it might be a little too fast, but I was wrong.

I love the twists in the story, too.

I guess plenty of women would want the chance of that to happen to them.

But I am sure that if I had a teacher like that, I could focus on the studies much better than I did at school.

I have read a few stories here and this story is better than any of them so far. You know the language and how to do the work. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Private Lessons

This story was awesome I

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointed.....

....that I couldn't give 6 stars!

I like your style of writing and your ability to sustain a story.

Good luck with the competition - it will have to be a smokin' hot story to beat this one.

erwangerserwangersover 8 years ago
Fuckin' amazing!

This story was beyond hot! Just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Absolutely incredible, LC68. Very nicely developed and came to a GREAT conclusion. Loved it!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago
Awesome as always!!

An LC68 story about a big titted hot older woman with a hung young stud. What's not to love? You are the master, dude!!

Sammael BardSammael Bardover 8 years ago
Well...

This story is definitely going to make me lose sleep tonight and have a bout of inferiority complex over the next few days. This is the first time I'm checking out contest stories, and I'm taken aback by the high erotic content some of you have managed to write. Your story makes mine worthy of a deletion without a second glance.

I'm sorry, buddy, but a 5 star is all you're gonna get.

Bard

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot stuff!

Another amazingly hot story from you. I would love to see a lesbian version of this as well. I love how you write strong and assertive women characters. They are so sexy and deserve to be worshipped.

I was a bit disappointed she did not have her student take her ass but maybe you could write a sequel where they further explore each other?

fantasiahottiefantasiahottieover 8 years ago
Fan-Freakin'tastic!!!

Loved this story so much I was sad to see it come to an end!! You spoil us rotten with your work ;) keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HOLY CRAP! ALL THE STARS!!!

Wow! Of all your Milf/Cougar fics this one is some of your best writing. You've really gone beyond your formula, going deeper with the characters, with the sex/love; facts I greatly appreciated. And of all your fics, THIS ONE SCREAMS FOR A SEQUEL/SERIES!!! I'd love to read more about their erotic adventures over the summer, and beyond. You've got loads of potential here, that I'd really love to read more about.

Please, write this fantastic story into a series.

Well Done!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
an unusual variation on a common theme

but she was right in her response to dad when he offered her money to teach his son about sex.

It is interesting also how little we know about her. We know she has red hair, fills out a bikini, teaches school, is not married, but not much more.

sunstrippersunstripperover 8 years ago
A Masterpiece

I just finished reading "Private Lessons". The story line was so seductive that I hung on to each paragraph and found I was each character in the story. I felt that it is a

masterpiece and look forward to reading the other stories you have published in Literotica.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Good story.

A very complete story. This could easily be titled, The decision. I enjoyed the flirting or teasing early on. The fathers offer was quite a bit more than a hooker, I luve the fact she took it, and took it hard. Somewhere during the lessons I hoped Max would hold back and Laura would beg for orgasm. Your telling doesn't need any improvement. The ending spending a summer together, Laura getting the looks from other women, for enjoying a young stud, is the next chapter. Some hot dates, fending off other cougars, as well as the college girls for the summer. Perhaps she can help Max with the younger woman. What did Yoda tell Luke, "No more can you learn from me."

Thanks, I enjoy all your adventures.

Its about the adventure, as well as testing out a mattress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

That was a lot of ... dialogue.

The story was pretty rough, but I can see the appeal to a certain kind of reader. It was definitely consistent. There's potential there. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG

... did this author just use up all the ellipsis in the whole world?

Note to author. The ellipsis is part of grammar. It has three points, not four (except as the end of a sentence) and NEVER five. Please, please, PLEASE learn to punctuate dialogue if you're going to use so much of it. Have mercy on every reader above a 6th grade education.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
Great story loved it. gave you a 5 for

your effort and content. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More of the same

Your becoming a broken record. No new plots, same wimpy week guys who can only get laid if the woman is paid or gave birth to them. The same mistakes are scattered throughout your writing, as usual - if you have an editor you should fire them. It is a slap in the face of all the decent writers in the contest, when illiterate rambling does this well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The story line.

I really get peeved when people get so damned anal about punctuation. So the story needs a little tune up. The way you got things going with her student seemed a little clumsy.The business of his dad speaking to her put s very cold edge on the start and detracted from the fact that they both has mutual feeling for one another.these two had real feelings for one another, not just lust.For me sex with real feeling is meaning less and you didn't fall in to that trap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's ez for some to criticize but

you did just fine..may have researched or did imagine soo keep writing more tales and as long as you enjoy it I probably will because you are a story teller. Scotty

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2over 8 years ago
You should win

Or at least be in that select few! "Gripping" would be the term - or stroking 'cums' to mind! Will try and read more of your stories.

BFVoxBFVoxover 8 years ago
On the fence

I'll get right to the point: I like Private Lessons as I feel it ends on a better, more forward-looking and optimistic note than some of your other works. While the matter of reality (future career, how they actually are outside of the bedroom, whether they want to have kids, etc) is something that doesn't get addressed, this is a nice start to what could be a lovely story down the road for your two characters. I like how Laura is very hesitant about taking the money for the job since it makes her more than a gold-digger and I like the father's approach to things. Feels very real in that regard.

However.

There are some issues that I can't help but notice. First off, the ending where Max had this stuff planned, or at least was the impetus to the chain of events, is a very tired, very dull reveal, and added a bland touch of cliche onto what was otherwise a good, original piece. Some have mentioned that we don't know much about Laura, and I agree but also feel like we know enough. That her boyfriend cheated on her despite her being a hellcat in bed is hard to imagine, not to mention another tired cliche, but it serves the story so it gets a pass. What irks me the most, however, is how familiar this feels. The same shy, hung guy becomes an Adonis in bed, same stacked cougar in a string bikini who wakes up the entire block when she's taking it hard, same "conflict," same lead-up, you get the point. For some, this is a strength and a trademark to your writing, and I won't say they are wrong because they're not. If that's what works for them, then all the more power to them. But for my own tastes, I have read from other writers who do the same thing and it's like listening to a metronome, to the point that I glaze over and stop remembering what I just read because it's more of the same. I'd be interested in seeing an LC story that colours outside the lines of what you are comfortable doing, and I'd love to see what you can turn out when you let your imagination loose.

Strong contender, and I hope you place well in the contest as this is a good piece. Until next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
be more real

I think this story is pretty great untl the ending. Him being a little manipulating is fine as he is 'crushing' on her for a long time and didn't really see his chance unless he could manipulate Daddy into buying her services. However, her falling for him and possibly leading him to believe there can be more is unfair. She tried to tell him that she would be about 60 when he is forty. She is at the limit of safe childbearing age and he deserves to have kids, but if they made a baby when he is still 20 (right now), when it is 18 she would be right at sixty. Be fair to the kid, a 60yr old mother when hitting high school? I think she should be portrayed only as his first and maybe a few weeks more, but at the ending I'd like to have seen an epilogue where she observes him walking down the street with a wife and children. A happy smile on her lips as she remembers teaching him to please a woman and thinking of his wife reaping the benefits of her "Private Lessons". And there's always the other 'students' that have been hinted at. When I was 25 I married a woman who was 40. We both knew it couldn't last forever but we had a good time of it in the meantime. But we shouldn't have married or even committed to a relationship. Sometimes she needed to relax with a man her own age and just veg out. Sometimes I myself needed a girl who'd wear a bikini to the beach, run and play volleyball, raise 25yr old hell. Fun is fun and numbers are just numbers. But reality is reality too. Write good, erotic stories, but don't be rediculous with their relationship. My first time was with an older woman. A teacher if you can believe it. I was underage, but old enough, and almost told her I loved her and I thought I did. I'm glad I didn't because she'd have cut me off immediatly and rightfully so. I think you need to be careful with your characters.

lovecraft68lovecraft68about 8 years agoAuthor
Private Lessons has been nominated...

This story has been nominated for best Mature story of 2015!

To vote go to literotica's home page and click on the annual awards link then find the category in the list

Oh, and I have also been nominated for best author.

Your support is appreciated.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
A wonderful story!

It has everything! Love it! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
by page 3 I knew it was a 5 story

Very good

nancylanenancylanealmost 8 years ago
Perfect!

I have been reading literotica anonymously for 6 years then i saw this! I just had to sign up and comment! :)

I am not new in erotic stories but your story touched me (and yes made me horny) so much. You have a gift.

Keep writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!!

Really consuming story! I'm lots older than Laura and would fuck her silly! Found myself cheering them both!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadover 7 years ago
One of the best First Time stories I've read on Literotica

I wish my first time had been as nice as Max's. I'd like to hope he and Laura make it as a couple. They seem well matched. You are to be congratulated on a stunning work of erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Please make a sequel. This story, and most of those I have read that you have written are extremely realistic, to the point that I don't even have to try and picture what happens your stories almost literally come to life in my mind, and the emotions and events are so well thought out and told that I can just read the story and see the start of a relationship. You truly have a gift to write. I hope you expand from great stories like this to bestselling novels, I think you have the potential. Anyway please make a sequel if only to give us readers more of your amazing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
holy crap

Exciting stuff! Had a english teacher in JR. High that I really wanted to fuck. She wasn't really even pretty, kinda homely, but I thought she was beautiful. She had a killer body. Not really big breasts, just totally in proportion to the rest of her. Wide hips, what were back then called 'breeder's hips' and beautiful shapely legs. I was a horny, shy, nerd and she was kind to me. Smiled at me, and looked me in the eyes when she talked to me - like I mattered. Kids back then weren't always treated like they, or their feelings, mattered much . Just that we kept our mouths shut and did our work. I crushed on and perved on her for years. This was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well I went to Catholic grade through High School...

I had some great teachers in Math & Science, but obviously never had any 14-18 year old fantasy like this. But later after college I was teacher at the local public school and there was this H-O-T librarian that was at least 10-15 years older than me and she occasionally flirted with the young men teachers including me. I would have attempted to ask her out but was engaged and married after 1st year teaching there. So being a horn dog, I fantasized about her but only cheated in my dreams. I don't remember if she was ever married, but she was a beautiful gal, and if she had children, she would definitely been a M.I.L.F. to me. What a 2 years that was, married the girl of my dreams in the middle of the two years and had a smart, beautiful wife that took care of all my needs, mentally, physically and sexually and then the beautiful librarian to fanaticize about.......!

wendy53wendy53over 7 years ago
nice story

very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
really steamy dreamy sex,with tinge of love

Wowee. Teacher pet becomes lover, for sure.

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 7 years ago
Too Long

I gave it 5 stars but you could have eliminated lesson 2. She was boring, manipulative, and to the kid, probably intimidating. However, session 3 gave me a hard-on and became more of a May-December situation. The lady softened and became human. I have been married to two teachers, divorced one. None as hard or manipulative as your character.

auwingerauwingerabout 7 years ago
Dreams ...

... are made of this! Great story that would make a dead man wake up and smile! Good job.

derRaskellderRaskellalmost 7 years ago
the really hot story I enjoyed it a lot

the development and good progression of feelings was very well written!!

the misused & misspelled words for let down!

please do a better job with editing or find an editor!

The mentor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mmmm...

Shame you wouldn't it take it further, HOT STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
need soooo much more...

As always, dearLC68, a very good story. Please don't make any sequel of it, it's perfect like this....but...'me, mysely and i...was in this kind of situation- lust for a tutor- two times, years ago...SO...Please write stories around this subject...if father/daughter can be creapy, brother/sister be to easy, mother/ son is a best option, it's the best case scenario for incest. AND fist scenario who look like this, almost...it's this, a boy with a teacher...Keep up the good work of yours, dear LC68.

G.M.

P.S.1: I hope you like a little critique and some ideas...

2: I repeat myself, excuse my english, never was my language...

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 6 years ago
Deserves more than 5 stars!

I don't usually read Mature stories but this story is fantastic.

I loved reading every word!

HardBenHardBenover 6 years ago
Fabulous Story

This is right up there with the best. Very descriptive and thoroughly erotic.

Well- composed and written and just a purely fabulous fantasy.

Just LOVED it !!! ( I wish I had a teacher like that!!!! )

pete56ukpete56ukabout 6 years ago

Experiences showed well in your writings. I feel i was experiencing it too.

Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That was kinky and HOT! 5*

Great sex/love story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Powerful and Compassionate

I stumbled upon this website by total accident a few months ago....and this selection alone was VERY much worth the "lost time"!!!

By all means keep this couple alive and well and growing and developing!!!

This is brillaintly conceived and exrcuted modern erotic literature!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

You are, without a doubt, an extremely gifted author. I have read quite a few of your stories and there has only been one I definitely did not like, "How do we look, baby" I believe was the title. The worthless piece of shit husband deserved some sort of revenge from the wife but she went way over board with it. First place, the boy had an selfish motive if only to get even with the husband for making fun of him in front of the house. Second is that way to many people knew what happened and if only the boy, egotistical pride and drunkenness is going to open his mouth and someone is going to think the police needs to know and she is going to enjoy some years in prison where a movie of her and the boy could have accomplished the same thing. I hope you do not ever write a story to that extreme ever again. I really hope you do continue on with the story Private Lessons!!! Thank yuou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ouch...

"I could care less Max is whacking off to porn..."

It's I COULDN'T CARE LESS, if he could, he would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AWESOME TO SAY THE LEAST!

Perfect and would love to hear how it went from there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not original material

This is not an original story. Virtually the entire plot is "borrowed" from a 70's movie with the same title starring Sylvia Kristel. It's ok to do a rewrite but credit should be given to the original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Worth reading

I clicked on the story by accident. It got my attention pretty quickly and I ended up really enjoying it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
As always....

I have read many of your stories and always throughly enjoy them. You always take the time to develop all aspects of the story which is what makes them such a fantastic read!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Next Chapter

Brilliant story.

When are we going to see The Next Chapter? Will Max get accepted to a great college and earn a full scholarship and make Dean's List all four years? And get a huge job offer The Day after he graduates? And will Laura's career advance from strength to strength as well? And will they GROW stronger together outside the bedroom?

Great potential is here please cultivate it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Same Story, Different Title

All your stories are the same. Person given a going once, going twice chance at offer and ending in other character knowing what was going on. Talk about recycling, must write for CNN or NBC

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Superb

That is seriously one of the hottest stories I have ever read!

desikdesikabout 4 years ago
Not fair, but so freacking awesome!

Doubtless one of the best story I have read yet on lit! Looks like the author managed to tap into fantasies of billions of teenagers and turn them into a hot and mouthwatering story!Congrats! Mindblowing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unusual twist to the teacher-student story

A supposedly respected teacher in her forties becomes a paid whore to have sex with a student half her age, knowing it’s not right, only to find out that the student had conspired all along to have sex with her. Still knowing it’s the wrong thing to do, she selfishly plans to continue to have sex with him during the summer. Never married, another boyfriend leaves her. Wow! She is one pathetic middle aged women who obviously does not really know how to make love to a real man so she is just going to have fun with a boy toy! Great story but sad for both of them!

88Ozguy88Ozguyalmost 4 years ago
A Great Passionate Tale

One of the Best Stories on Lit. Really enjoyed the detail both of the individual characters and the sex. Give me more, please ...

NoTanLines2NoTanLines2almost 4 years ago
WONDERFUL STORY

This one may be your best...it's perceptive, sweet-hot sexy, arguably even plausible. You make us care for the characters, care for how the story will come out, not just how wet, long, and intense our resulting orgasm is.

It seems you've temporarily "retired" from writing. I hope you're well, just enjoying a sabbatical, and that you eventually return to share more of your talent with us.

Mercury125Mercury125over 3 years ago
OMG! HOTTER THAN A VOLCANO!

A truly spectacular story that has so much more than just hot sex. It take the reader on a wild ride filled with genuine emotions & well developed characters. BRAVO!

rightbankrightbankover 3 years ago
thanks

as good the 2nd time as the first

daddyF101daddyF101over 3 years ago
loved the ending

One of the best ! A very romantic finish. Great job, very worthy of a reread!

chucktastic75chucktastic75over 3 years ago

That was a very sexy story. Loved the build up and the imagery. I love how you expressed the feelings they were having.

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 3 years ago

Wunderbar! Another work-of-art!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Nice awakening!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the ending.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

Loved it. The sexual tension was super. Every first time should be this good and a partner that is more experienced is the best possible. Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

a fun read...some misspellings, likely typos.

a few instances of lie/lay (and viceversa) verb misuse... not expected from a ¨teacher of english¨.

self editing is my guess...

age disparity? my former wife (and former student of three years) and i were together for fifteen years,

now amicably separated/divorced...i´m 24 years older.

soon met my present wife, seventeen years my junior. this will be my last marriage (i´m eighty one. she, sixty three)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

weeel...all the cliches are certainly there...

i read it nonetheless.

lots and lots of stupid comments!

mustang123mustang123over 2 years ago

I don’t care how others judge this story but it’s been a long time that I’ve read a more sensual story. EXCELLENT READ AND THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding!!! Romantic, Sexy, Positive,Sensual

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

A whore? Had she just fucked him in three 'lessons' i would say yes. But she actually taught him how to pleasure his woman. She was his English tutor that became his sex tutor. I think that she should cut him loose though for both of their sakes. A bit of FWB action occasionally couldn't hurt. Go find a woman your own age, Max.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

99% of these tales sad to say do not generate empathy, compassion or other encouraging feelings about the protagonists....BUT THIS STORY IS A HOME RUN!!!

Please LoveCraft give us an equally well written sequel!!!!

GramboGramboover 2 years ago

Great story! Well written, characters developed nicely. You also wrote out - in detail - every male students fantasy when they were lucky enough to have an attractive teacher. Brought back memories of a college English teacher I had……

simonjbrightonsimonjbrightonover 2 years ago

Great story and highly erotic, thought.... loved it!

benzjohnsonbenzjohnsonover 2 years ago

GREAT STORY. EVERYTHING I COULD HAVE IMAGINED TOOK PLACE AND SATISFACTION FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING MYSELF ENJOYED IT. YOUR WOK IS THE BEST I HAVE ENJOYED SINCE I FIRST READ THE WORK OD BLACKRANDI1958. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The cumulative score for this story should be a solid 5.00. There must be some really tough critics out there to vote any less. Great story!

gladventurergladventurerabout 2 years ago

OMG. Nice tease before the last Friday! No man (any age) is going to be late for that lesson. Learning the way it was meant to be — FUN! Where were you Miss Phillips when I was growing up? I shudder to think how much more fun my life would have been. Thanks Dad.

I agree with Anonymous below about tough critics. I didn’t see the number I wanted on the scale, so I went with the nearest number to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let's be honest. The writing of this is trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too bad her pill didn't work and in a couple months tell him she loved him and he was going to be a daddy. Then he could ask her if she'd like to be a real, loving wife and change her name to mommy. For the first time in her life, somebody would feel she's a queen and worthy of the title Mrs.

HayboysHayboysabout 2 years ago

A great story it transcended me to the scene as it unfold and as it progressed I felt like I was taking part in the acts mentally if not physically but by the end I felt like it was truly me in that bed with Laura it was a real journey of excitement both mentally and physically if you know want I mean It was a real Heineken of a story it refreshed parts other stories (Beers) couldn’t reach . Great Story please keep on writing similar Stories if not a sequel which I feel there is room for both from the writing Angel and from an appropriative audience I would certainly be one of that audience and I feel I would be far from alone To the Author: Many many Thanks for such ball wrenching lip smacking experience

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I know that it’s just what a boy dreams of and many a man wished he had happened to him but a great story altogether, nice characters good plot and full of very good descriptions, needs a reread and sorting out of something’s but I bet that never happens.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 1 year ago

Damn great story. just came across this article. Going to read more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Best story in a long time. Oh that I could have had teacher like her when I was 18. I wondered when you would put the word “love” in the story. The money angle taints the incentive but it works.. My home economics teacher Mrs Garnhart like me. She would have enjoyed teaching me had the situation allowed. Big woman, big body, big tits, Her husband traveled every week. At age 18 I had a close resemblance to Max.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When I was in the 8th grade, between 8th & 9th grades, I had a tutor for the summer. I would go to her house next door to my grandparents' house. She must have been in her 40's, slim, nice-looking, and married. We would study on her screened-in back porch. One day, rather than wearing slacks, she wore a short black dress with off-black stockings. This was in the early 1960's. While studying and sitting side-by-side, her dress creeped up her legs and I saw her stocking tops and the bare flesh of her creamy legs above. It nearly drove me insane with horniness! She and my grandparents respected one another. I dared not touch her or say anything sexually. After all, I was only 14. But, I got hard. She probably knew it. For all I know, she may have done it on purpose just to see how I would react. I couldn't wait to get home and jack off, over and over, thinking of her sexy legs and those stockings.

K3vinGK3vinG5 months ago

Good stuff. The only issue I had was that he's 20, but one part says he's 18.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22181 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...