All Comments on 'Roommates'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Almost

For a minute there I thought he was an honorable man. He ain’t, but since he is a 77 year old widower , who cares?

avidfaavidfaover 3 years ago
Congratulations!

We worry about you, you know. It's good to hear that you somehow keep bouncing along. Gives hope to the rest of us. Kind of a weird, sexual instantiation of some of the more familiar platitudes (god's will, fate, there's a plan, live life for today, etc.) played out in an otherwise unusual but kind of ordinary life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cute story

I liked it

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
Geriatric sex. Gross.

You Dre supposed to write erotica, not shit that kills an erection.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Mr Doodle:

If you’re lucky, some day you’ll be geriatric yourself, and you’ll be much happier if you’re still able to have “geriatric sex.”

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 3 years ago

Glad to have you back. Enjoy life as much as possible, after this last year you can't take anything or anyone for granted. Good luck to all.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Why does he have a "huge riding mower" if he can cut his lawn with scissors?

/

What's with Sandi, the "sort of" adopted daughter" appearing out of nowhere?

/

Needs a cuckold tag for Thomas.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoover 3 years ago

glad to see you back, nice story

patilliepatillieover 3 years ago
Damn,what a setup

I am glad you are doing better, losing Deb (twice?) had to be quite the shock. It is amazing how you always land on your feet though, you must be very fun and nonthreatening to women, they flock to your presence. I think sharing a woman this way is wonderful, would very much like to get that kind of system going in my residence. Young too, are they not planning on having any kids? Damn, I am jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"I have some money"

Who got the inheritance money? They were separated but not yet divorced so I thought maybe he would get something.

He wouldn't do a married mans wife yet he changes his mind for the 30 something year wife.

Also takes advantage of their bad situation. If you want to be a kind man let them live there for housekeeping service and not do the slut wife. I call her a slut as she was excited to have a different man. She wasn't sad about the situation at all.

ckcb4u2ckcb4u2over 3 years ago
Good for you!

Good for you Dan! You've had a touch year but seem to be landing on your feet. Been missing your updates and wit. Life does go on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Two questions

Even though he was separated, did he get all the property and money from his wife's Mother's estate? You never mentioned where that property and estate was. Why didn't he want to move? Next - what happened to "I don't do other guys wives"? Other than those two questions, an okay story.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

Good to see you posting again. Five stars

MormonJackMormonJackover 3 years ago
Lucky old man!

and a great tale. Thank you!

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Great story

A nice fantasy, that I'm sure in today society could become a reality.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

septuagenarian/octogenarian sex belongs in fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope to see more!

First - I'm sorry about what happened to your ex. BUT - glad to hear you're in a good position now. Give yourself time to grieve, even if you and the lady were on the outs. It's still a loss.

Second - thanks for a good story. We'll look forward to more

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Thanks for continuing the saga.

....

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 3 years ago
A shame

About Debra.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

Good story.

You covered a lot in the length of this story. Enjoyable read.

Thank you, magmaman.

@lujon2019

septuagenarian/octogenarian sex belongs in fetish. Not for you to decide where stories go!

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

@sbrooks103x

Why does he have a "huge riding mower" if he can cut his lawn with scissors? He likes to be outdoors, he has the money for a rider, and he likes to help others. duh.

/

What's with Sandi, the "sort of" adopted daughter" appearing out of nowhere? He, like you was just spouting out about something that came to mind.

/

Needs a cuckold tag for Thomas. That may be, but it didn't have any tags, and you said nothing about that. Not a big deal anyway.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

*****Great update on what's happening in your life. Take care and enjoy!!! Thanks for sharing.

patilliepatillieover 1 year ago

Whatever became of this young couple, how long did they stay with yoiu? Or is this a fictional tale? I often thought I would enjoy a live in like this, it would turn me on to be doing the wife with the husband in the house. You could eventually work up to sharing her together, her being "free use" asset in the house at anytime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...