All Comments on 'Sabine At School Ch. 07'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I nice turn for the story

Sabine needs to serve multiple women more often.

archie61archie61over 19 years ago
Thanks for that

Hi Sabine! Thanks........ Ijust scanned the story at midnight. And tomorrow I will read it carefully, but the storyline is amazing and it makes me h....

sacksackover 19 years ago
a "must read"..

And continues the level of excellence of earlier chapters. Even if you don't normally respond to this category, I heartily recommend this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So realistic

You possess the art of bringing out realism with your writing. I can imagine being there with you. I get a strong impression that Sabine and Melanie are two real people. I look forward to further chapters of this excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i thought it was a lesbian tale but....

Ok, i've just about coped with the term 'underpants' that poured cold water on my pussy every time I was getting hot (see comments in chapter 5), but now there is the suggestion of sucking a man's cock! This has moved to bi-sex not lesbian sex and I'm beginning to struggle. Like Sabine I want pussy imagery not dick. It's reduced its eroticism for me, yet the writing is so good. I love the tease re the forfeits/quid pro quos. BUT please, cut the dicks out or off and get back to the lesbianism please, please, please.....if you do that then I may show you my pussy and lick your little rose bud :)

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Sabine is anal dominated, pee'd on & dominated by 2 girls. Can this story get any better? I'm betting it can!

OTKTopOTKTopover 10 years ago
Even better than the last

I like how Sabine submits to both women. I think she should kiss both their asses.

Very hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous