All Comments on 'Sabine At School Ch. 10'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Reverse_CowboyReverse_Cowboyover 19 years ago
I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!

You have a great story that just keeps getting better and better! Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I love Sabineteas´s stories

Thank you very much Sabineteas for your exceptional stories

Lucia Ceballos (from Argentina)

archie61archie61over 19 years ago
Thank you

Sabine, as said before: great storyline, exciting turns and "geil". Looking forward for more. Archie (germany)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
corrupt Ms Wilson!

These two need the 'guidance' of that tight arsed Matron. I just love the idea of bringing her into their games and getting her naked arse out and spanked. Woooo. Let's have a mature woman turned please. i can visualise her as a slightly plump but attractive woman with pillow-like breasts, a rounded belly so lovely to lay one's head on and to kiss, pussy hairs just starting to change to grey that they can sugar away, and an arse to die for; or at least to spank. Yes, let's see a lot more of Ms Wilson. She can spot for them; knowing where other like-minded women are hanging out on campus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Ms. Wilson

Love the story, but whenever i picture Ms wilson in my mind, i see Rosanne >_> not very high and very wide...

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Now we have sex in front of authority & the pronouncement of love. Gets better & better. A must read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous