All Comments on 'Sarah Goes to College Ch. 11'

by Sarahcheer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Comment

Great series. The ending was kind of unexpected. Still expected it to go continueing with it but this type of series I always see that happening.

Miss_Monica7789Miss_Monica7789about 14 years ago
oh my god!!!

do you have any idea how many times this story has brought ME to orgasm? ugh! what i wouldnt give to be one of the puppy slaves in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
thank you so much.

this was a great series you made. i will tell you i loved the concept and only could wish you have a spinoff of life with sarah as the coach. seeing that one boy is stuck there for life idd wonder if she would ever have any sympathy for him. and ultimently give into desire and haveing sex with him but that would be against the rules to fuck the mascot. so she would have to go through another year of being a doggy. well overall i had 4 wonderful orgasoms reading this.

thank you vary much

~spencer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

This series was absolutely perfect. I had at least 8 orgasms reading this.

if you're still writing and wanted some ideas, you could email me and we can chat. I've got an idea. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ok

to me this was not really how do you say good it was just ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

please post more! great story! 5 stars:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Maybe you might suffer as one of the characters here, dear reader?

Well I hope I could but you seemed to have stopped writing altogether so I don't know if I would or not. I was thinking that Sarah would get converted again but this time for the right reasons but she manages to escape some how and her younger sister was taken instead because they thought she was Sarah cause she was trying on Sarah Cheer uniform to see if she like the look and would attend the same college as Sarah.

Yours truly

Arina

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I have always dream and would love to be permanently fitted in a bitch suit and become a pet slave for life...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahcheer@Sarahcheer
819 Followers
36, f, college grad (BS and MS). Active as a ponygirl and writer as well as training slaves. I own my own clip and image series store: http://www.clips4sale.com/32519 and http://www.images4sale.com/32519 It would be nice if you would go on over after reading and voting on ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES