Save Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, yes, yes! That's it. Yes, oh yes," she groaned softly as my tongue worked its slow rhythm.

I then noticed a small movement to my right. I lifted my head from Carol's moist pussy and turned to see Barbara sitting on a nearby matching chair. She had what looked to be a purple penis-shaped object in her hands. Barbara had a smile on her face and was intently watching us. With her black high heels still on, she was leaning back, her white summer dress wide open in the front. Her naked pussy gleamed with moisture. She licked her index finger and then started to massage her clit slowly.

"Steve, please don't stop," Carol begged as she placed both her hands on my head to press me once again into her triangle.

I continued to lick and tongue Carol's pussy, and she continued to moan and move her hips side to side. I heard the distinct sound of the vibrator in the background. Barbara pleased herself as I pleased her little sister.

"That's it, Steve. Taste her. Lick her," I heard from Barbara's huskier voice. Followed by a louder moan. Clearly, Barbara was more vocal than her sister.

Carol began to buck up and down. She was having an orgasm - I could feel her juices flowing from her pussy. She released my head and again arched back her head, hands behind her head.

"Oh, oh, ooooh," she said softly, as her love spasms began to subside.

I put up my head again and turn to watch Barbara. Her eyes were closed, and she was using the vibrator slowly on her clit. She was moaning loudly as she pleasured herself.

She opened her eyes and noticed me watching, staring at her. She smiled and quipped, "Time to get back to work," and with that, she handed me the vibrator that was still on.

I took the device in my right hand and placed it against Carol's pussy lips. She immediately gasped, "God yes."

I watched Barbara continue to play with herself with her fingers as I moved the dildo tip into Carol's moist channel.

Carol took one hand from behind her back and bit the side of her own finger, and she moaned quietly.

Barbara moaned louder as I continued to watch her move her fingers in and out of her own pussy. She licked and bit her lips as she watched me watch her.

"Steve, I need you. Please. Please take me," Carol demanded as she sat up. "Take me to bed. Make love to me, please."

I watched Barbara smile and nod as we both stood up. She was still playing with herself. She took one of her hands from her crotch and pointed to the door at the other side of the room.

Holding Carol's hand, I navigated her around the coffee table and across the room. The vibrator in my other hand still on. We reached the door. The room was entirely black, no lights, and now Carol took over. She kissed me on the lips as she unbuttoned my shirt. Once my shirt was opened, Carol stripped it off. She then undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and they dropped to the floor. Her hands were learning my body by touch. She gently pressed her face against my erection.

"Steve, I have only had one lover in my life until now. I want you to be the second," I heard Carol say in the total darkness below me.

She rubbed my hard cock through my straining underwear and hooked her fingers into both sides and slid my shorts down to my ankles. My member sprang from its cloth prison. I felt her hands massage my balls as she blew air from her lips over the length of my penis. I dropped the still vibrating dildo on the floor.

"Oh, that is so nice," I said quietly to the dark expanse below my waist.

I then felt Carol's lips touch the head of my cock. Just the slightest kiss that opened to engulf just my tip. She sucked it gently, just the tip, back and forth moving from the bottom of the head to her lips just touching the tip. Carol then grasped the back of my thighs with each hand and pushed my cock deeper and deeper with each stroke. I reached down to touch the back of her head, feeling her move in and out in a slow rhythm. I felt her long black hair flowing as she bobbed on my cock.

"So good," I murmured, as Carol moved her hands back to massage my balls.

Carol allowed my cock to slip from her lips. I could feel her hair brush my thighs as she moved and began to kiss my balls and lick up and down my shaft. I felt pre-cum leaking from the tip of my aching cock.

"Baby that feels so wonderful," I groaned as I felt her hair slide between my fingers.

"Steve, make love to me?" Carol whispered, half question half plea, and she stood and led me back to an unseen bed.

I said nothing. I was wholly absorbed. I felt the edge of the bed behind me. I sat down quick, stripping off the remainder of my clothes, shoes, and socks. Carol pushed me back, and I reclined on the bed. It took me a minute to orient myself. I realized it must be at least a king-size bed, possibly larger. At what I guess was the head of the bed there were numerous pillows. There might have been a cushioned headboard, but I was unsure in the total darkness. This was clearly Carol's domain, and she moved her hands all over my body, learning and exploring.

I felt the loose negligee as I also explored her body. I also noticed that her panties were no longer present. She was hot, wet and ready.

I attempted to move on top of her, but she whispered in my ear, "Not yet."

She rolled me on my back and straddled my chest, my head elevated by what I assume was a small pillow. I felt the dampness of her pussy on my chest. She moved up my chest leaving a trail of moisture until her pussy was over my face, with her upper body leaning forward against the headboard.

I began working with my tongue again, I could hear her low moans start. Carol rocked back and forth on my face forcing my tongue from her ass to the top of her pussy. Still, I smelled the mixture of her perfume and sex.

Suddenly, I felt the bed move slightly in the direction of my feet. I was confused and realized that Barbara must have entered the room quietly and was now stirring below me on the bed. In the total blackness, it was not possible to tell what was happening. I felt a hand reach out and touch my calf and then work its way to my thigh. Carol continued to rock back and forth, apparently oblivious to what was now happening near us.

I felt Barbara's hands move to find my erect cock. I felt her large breasts on both sides of one thigh. I spread my legs to allowed her to position herself between my legs and she began to lick and kiss my cock. I could feel her hair brushing against my waist.

Barbara began to suck my cock loudly, and Carol stopped moving on my face.

"Barbara?" Carol asked.

"Who else would it be?" Barbara retorted, and she returned to suck noisily on my cock.

Carol sighed deeply and continued to move back and forth on my face. Barbara took my cock progressively deeper and then down her throat. She gagged for a second but continued her sucking.

After a couple more minutes, Barbara released my cock and said, rather loudly, "I think he is ready."

Carol stopped her rocking and moved off my face. Barbara held my erect cock in both hands. I then felt Barbara navigate Carol on top of me, cowgirl style. I felt the excitement of Carol's tight pussy slide on to my cock. She is was hot and wet around me. Carol began to rock back and forth slowly riding me. Barbara moved to take Carol's prior position over my face. Barbara's naked pussy felt great and her perfume and sex blended for a different smell than her sisters'.

I reached up and touched Barbara's double D tits. Her nipples were just as hard as her younger sister's.

Barbara moaned and gasped loudly as I worked her pussy.

"Baby ride his cock," Barbara commanded her sister. "Fuck, Steve you are good. Suck my pussy. Suck my pussy. Lick it, yes lick it!"

Carol pushed her hands down on top of my shoulders and slid her wet pussy up and down vertically on my cock.

"Oh, oh," Carol whimpered quietly as she moved faster and faster, "Oh yes, oh yes!"

Carol shook with another orgasm and stopped moving on my cock, I could feel her tunnel as it squeezed my cock, with a strong rippling that massaged my aching member and left me close to the edge, but not quite there.

Barbara sensed the lack of movement and announced, "My turn!"

Barbara quickly moved from my face and helped Carol off my very engorged cock. She soon took Carol's position and slid immediately down my rod. Barbara was not as tight as Carol but hot and very wet. Leaning forward she bucked back and forth as she rode me hard. Carol moved in next to me and was now kissing my lips while Barbara worked my cock.

"Fuck yes, Steve. Yeah, fuck me. Fuck me," Barbara chanted.

Barbara aggressively bucked back and forth on my cock. She was extremely vocal, and I could hear wet splats as her damp pussy met my balls. Apparently, Barbara was well along as she gasped and loudly moaned, contracting her cunt tightly around my cock. Maybe she wasn't as tight as her sister, but those pussy muscles were really starting to squeeze the cum from my balls.

"God yes, Shit, yes!" Barbara cried, hardly breaking her rhythm, "Fuck, yes!"

Barbara's orgasm was long and intense. As Barbara came, Carol kissed me more passionately.

"OK Steve, now it is your turn," Barbara announced in a slightly breathless voice.

Barbara withdrew herself from my cock. I was amazed that I had lasted this long, and I knew I could not last much longer.

"Steve, I want you to cum in me," Carol again whispered in my ear. "What position would you like?"

"Reverse Cowgirl?" I begged.

Again, I felt bodies shift and rearrange themselves in the darkness. Carol slid on to my cock, this time I felt her ass facing toward my belly. Carol's pussy was much tighter than her sister's, after a small amount of resistance, she slid down my entire length and once again slowly moved back and forth in her slower rhythm. I moved my hands down to her ass, cupping and rubbing and just feeling its soft muscularity.

I had not noticed what happened to Barbara. My attention was now focused on enjoying Carol. I felt my groin begin to tighten with excitement. I knew it would not be long now. At the same time, I could hear a slight humming in the background that grew louder. A second later, I felt a vibration on my balls. Barbara had found the dropped vibrator and was now rubbing my balls at the intersection of my cock and Carol's pussy.

"Wow." Carol let out a slightly louder moan. Her pace quickened.

"I am soooooo close," I groaned. The pleasure was so intense it was almost unbearable.

Barbara then moved the vibrator between my legs and toward my ass. She pushed it slightly into me, and that was it. I totally lost control.

"Oh yes. Fuck yes," I cried, and my cock erupted hot sperm into Carol. The feeling of my orgasm caused Carol to rock my cock in an irregular rhythm. I continued to twitch with aftershocks for well over a minute.

Carol slowed her movements to a stop, and carefully withdrew her pussy from my still sensitive cock. She moved to lie next to me with her hands on my chest and began to kiss me slowly and lovingly.

Again, I felt Barbara move between my legs, and she began sucking my member. To my surprise, my cock ejected one more jolt of fluid, which Barbara swallowed immediately. She continued to suck me slowly as my cock softened.

About five minutes later, Barbara was laying against me as well. I was between these two beautiful but very different sisters. I could see nothing but felt and smelled everything.

As I relaxed next to these two exciting women, Barbara kissed my ear and whispered, "I hope you can meet us tomorrow night for dinner. We have a place we would like to bring you."

"Sounds wonderful," I replied as my mind drifted into a pleasant sleep.

12