Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lefreak
Lefreak
57 Followers

"My darling Mona, no need to be shy anymore," Steve said.

With that he stood up and moved over to the young woman, kissing her on the forehead. He placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed them down. The look on his face made no secrets of his intentions.

"Sweetie, what if someone came in the office?" Mona asked with an edge of panic in her voice.

Steve nodded in approval, "I'll close the door."

When he came back, Mona stood at his desk, smiling with her hands on her hips. She had already removed her skirt and her blouse, thrown them carelessly on the floor. Steve stood a moment still, savoring the sight of Mona's sluttish appearance.

"We're both thinking the same thing," he said smiling.

"Yes, we're a good, complementary couple," she said in a husky voice.

In two steps Steve was with her. He caressed and kneaded her shoulders, then her upper-arms. At the same time he brought his right knee up between her legs, brushing against them slowly and gently. A shiver ran through Mona's body from just this simple contact. She closed her eyes and waited on what would follow.

"You'll seem to need it badly," Steve said softly.

With satisfaction he saw she had put her string above her garter belt. Who had told her to do so? Fine, he would fuck her with her stockings and garter belt still on. His smile broadened as he saw her nipples harden and poke through the thin material of her bra. Mona didn't answer. Instead she brought her fingers behind undoing the clasp of her bra and pealed it away from her body. Her breasts bounced free, nipples taut. He could hear her breathing escalating, when his fingers moved and started to tweak gently her nipples. She pulled him towards her, her lips searching for his mouth

She stood in front of him as he sat down in his chair. He pulled himself towards her, planting kisses along my firm stomach. Several moans escaped her lips. While she stood before him in her heels, with her fishnet stocking, garter belt and orange string, she offered the view of a perfect slut. He touched her damp crotch, smelling the musky odor of her excitement.

"You're perfect," he said, with pure animalistic lust in his eyes.

Suddenly he stood up, lifted her off the floor and sat her on the desk burying his face in her chest. He took one nipple into his mouth and suckled as a hungry baby.

"Oh shit this feels so damn good!" Mona exclaimed.

She snaked her legs around his calves, feeling the hardness of his erection through his pants against her quivering pussy. His hands crept between her thighs until he reached the thin, soaked fabric of her string. He felt the moisture oozing from her, as her excitement build. Gently he rubbed the length of her slit through her panties and she gasped from the sheer pleasure it brought. Then he went under the band of the crotch, and ran his finger over her pussy not stopping until he got to her clit, nudging it and making her moan. Gently he rubbed his fingers up and down, exerting enough pressure for a finger to caress the inner lips of her pussy, slowly pushing into her wetness. Her breathing became more ragged as his finger swirled around inside her. He kissed her lightly on the lips. He slipped his finger out of her twat, reaching for the waist of her panties, tearing them down over her hips as she eased to allow him. He pulled them down one leg leaving them dangling at her left knee. Then his hands flew back to her pussy, plunging two fingers in.

"Yes, yes," Mona cried out.

His fingers left again her pussy, only to creep up to her blood-gorged clit. Her moans increased, when he began massaging and caressing it with his slick fingers. Her fingers clawed at his back. He bit and sucked at her neck, leaving a large hickey, the mark of his possession of her.

"Yes... Yes... Don't stop please," Mona cried, humping against his hand.

"Yeah baby, you're going to beg for my cock," he hissed in her ear, continuing with his assault on her enflamed cunt. "I'll fuck you senseless in all your holes, until you can barely walk."

Mona's body tensed as she felt her orgasm approaching. A jet of clear liquid gushed out of her vagina as she climaxed, wetting his hand and his sleeve. Steve grinned and looked at her contorted face. He kept the pressure on his clit until her cries ebbed away and he saw the white of her eyes. Weakly she clutched at his shoulders. He held her until she was able to breath properly again.

He undid his tie and opened his shirt buttons. Mona kissed his chest, before her hands dropped to his waist undoing his belt and lowering the zipper of his pants, tugging them down together with his briefs. His fully erect cock sprang free. Eagerly she took it in her hand, smiling coyly up at him.

"Let me at least take my shoes of," Steve said, "Then you may swallow the whole thing, of you can."

While he took the rest of his clothes off, Mona started to unfasten her garter belt.

Steve kicked her hands away, "Leave them on, you look so much sexier in that."

When he was totally naked, Mona kneeled willingly down, put one arm around one of his legs and took his stiff meat in practically one gulp in her mouth. Her other hand reached down, cupping his balls.

"Look me in the eye when you're giving head, Mona," Steve said, wiping her long, blond hair from her face.

She began to bob up and down on his cock, her blue eyes never left his gaze.

"Yes, that's perfect," Steve moaned, as she intensified her suction. "You love to suck cock, aren't you? Is he big enough for you?"

She grabbed his ass, pulling him closer to her. The more he talked dirty to her, the hotter she seemed to become. She took his huge dick in almost to the point it made her gag, deeper than even before. His organ was slimy now with her saliva.

"Take me deep down in your throat," he laughed, taking two fistful of her hair and holding her close to him.

Steve was so exited he didn't last long. While he slammed his cock a last time between her lips, he emptied his load at the back of her throat.

Steve sat down unto his chair and pulled Mona to him, lowered his head to her pussy and looked up at her mischievously. "This you deserve."

He moved between the legs of his young lover and sucked her cunt into his mouth. His tongue found her clitoris and began to dance with it. Simultaneously he pushed two of his fingers into her hot, wet hole. His other hand crept up to her breasts and began pinching her nipples. Head in her neck, Mona jerked and let out a loud holler. She was right on the edge of another orgasm. Then, without warning, she felt a torrent of hot lust gushing out of her pussy. Moaning loudly, she convulsed against his desk. Steve just kept going, sucking at her clit and battering her vagina in fast motions, her juice dripping from his fingers.

"Steve darling, stop please," she moaned, in lust and in pain. "Stop please, I can't take it anymore."

She screamed as another orgasm hit her. She threw her head from side to side, unable to control herself, lost in the ecstasy of her lust. Steve looked up and grinned at her.

"Her comes the mean dish," he announced.

Mona was totally spent, but didn't have the time to protest, when he pulled her off her feet and lay her on her belly on his desk. He brought his hard flesh at her entrance and began to push steadily. He kept her legs together as much as possible, enjoying her tight cunt. She howled in pain and surprise as his thick shaft spread her wide, but her juices soon paved the way. Soon she moaned in pleasure, as he with a few, hard strokes forced her to take every inch of his cock.

Then he began to pump into her, first soft and tender, but then harder and faster.

One hand reached for her breasts, mauling the one then the other. Making deep, guttural sounds, Mona began to push back.

"I need your beautiful cock," she screamed, as his thump invaded her rectum

Her body shook wildly, as he rode her panting and groaning. Steve had gripped her hips now, forcing them deeper on his cock each time he was to the hilt in her. She shrieked each time he hit her cervix. Her breath was coming in rapid gulps, announcing yet another orgasm. Steve quickened his pace, anxious to assure her first bout of office sex would be unforgettable. Her fist battered the desk and she cried out as the shockwaves hit her, launching her in an amazing climax as the muscles of her cunt contracted around his cock and her body shook violently. Steve kept slamming into her, exhausting her completely.

Then finally he let out a load grunt, he came a last time with great force into her, empting his seed deep within her belly. He fell forward to her back, kissing and biting her ear. Mona gave him a blissful smile.

"This felt so good, this is the best time of my life," she said.

"Seems like we found the wild side of each other," Steve said, kissing her neck were a large love bit was already forming.

He stood up, pulling her on her feet.

"Come on honey child," he urged Mona on. "Let's get dressed, before somebody knocks at the door."

They gathered their clothes and put them on. Mona wiped the cum oozing out of her pussy away with her string. The thing was now stained with both their juices.

"Don't bother by putting on knickers tomorrow," Steve grinned.

"Only if you take care of me every day as you did just now," she retorted.

"No problem. I'll show you heaven every day till your apprenticeship is over."

She gave him a blank stare. Damn, he had forgotten that this bimbo was in love with him.

"Now, open the door," he said patting her ass he planned to fuck this afternoon, if he still had some power left in his body.

Obediently Mona went to the door.

Steve kept his promise. Till the end of Mona's apprenticeship, he fucked her every day in the office. Sometimes he took her home with him, while she cleaned his house and cooked his meals before joining him in bed for another stint of sexual frenzy. On some days Steve fucked her five times. Mona developed into a perfect submissive slut. She made a torn man out of Steve. Not that he was in love with her, for him the young woman was only a mere object of his lust. But he was torn between the urge to keep the relationship going, while pretending he loved and cared for her, and a feeling of boredom, for he had seldom slept thrice with the same woman. Mona was young and hot, she gave herself to him with no limits, but her apparent jealousy bothered him a lot. Besides of having someone invading his private life, he would be forced to stop seeing other women. That was a price Steve wasn't prepared to pay. There was however another problem. Steve had never been in a serious relationship. He had never cared about anybody, never learned to say goodbye in a proper and compassionate way. On the last day of her apprenticeship he would simply tell her to get lost. In the meantime he would continue to use her body for all she was worth.

Steve sighed with satisfaction as he wrote his name under the evaluation form. He winked at Mona, sitting at the opposite side of his desk, as she shoved the papers in her direction.

"Satisfied of me?" she smiled, when she signed them in turn.

"You did a tremendous job here. I'll have to learn again to do all the work here, and it won't be easy," Steve grinned.

Mona looked behind her at the clock.

"Mrs. Dudson will be here at ten o-clock," she announced. "I'm a little nervous. It might sound crazy, but I've always had the impression she doesn't like me."

"Don't worry about that." Steve smiled good humouredly. "She can't only give you a straight grade A after such an evaluation."

Suddenly he got an idea. He had still to announce the breakup. Why not telling her after shafting her for a last time?

"Come here," he ordered her.

Mona joined him. When his hands crept under her shirt, she made an half-hearted attempt to push him away.

"Steve please, what if she came in now?"

"We have fifty minutes. Get those clothes off."

In a couple of minutes she stood naked before him.

Steve rubbed her nipples making them stiff and protruding. Then he caressed her belly down to her groin. A whimper escaped her lips when he pressed a finger inside her pussy. She was already wet. It was a shame he had to let her go, he thought as he licked his finger and probed her hot cunt again. But the last thing in the world he wanted was a fixed relationship.

"What do you want honey?" he asked, crooning in satisfaction, his middle finger seeking her most sensitive spots.

"Please, don't tease me," Mona whispered.

"I know, your pussy is weeping..." Steve unbuckled his trousers. "But first I want your other lips around this."

He had trained her well. She sank to her knees, keeping eye contact when she took his stiff member into her mouth and started sucking. He jerked his hips upwards to force his cock deeper into her throat, and though she nearly gagged, Mona simply complied. Meanwhile he continued to stroke her silky bush, her slit became wetter and wetter.

"Lick my balls now," Steve ordered.

He groaned when he felt her soft tongue laving his scrotum, his dick slapping against her forehead. His middle finger alternated between fingering her pussy or stroking her jutting clit. When she took the bulbous head of his penis again between her lips, he started to fuck her with two fingers. She gasped as he moved faster and faster in her pussy until she involuntarily arched her back as her first pleasure burst through.

He pushed her into her back on his desk, putting her legs on his shoulders. As she lay there quite still, he loomed over her to suckle her breasts. Mona was still quite dazed over her orgasm. Her breathing was still erratic, as she with a happy smile looked down, only to see him kissing his way down to her navel. She moaned in pleasure as he lapped at her slit.

When he lifted his head and grabbed his penis, his mouth was gleaming from her love juices. He pulled her hips towards him and lifted her legs higher. Then he pressed them back until her thighs touched her flat stomach and made her hold the backs of her knees so that she lay there completely open to him. For a moment, he simply gazed at her tight pussy, her slit completely open for him, her clit red and swollen.

Steve growled in pleasure as his cock finally accessed her pussy. In one swift movement he drove his whole length in. He cupped her small breasts, pinching her nipples. He pounded her pussy with rapid thrusts, fucking her until she squirmed in pleasure. Suddenly he pulled out.

"Get on all fours honey," he told her, indicating his expensive Persian rug.

Steve mounted Mona as soon as she was on her knees, penetrating her quickly. She cried out, not believing the shock of pleasure that ripped through the pit of her belly as he stuffed her pussy full. Unconsciously she moved her hips in tune with his humping. He chuckled in satisfaction, clasped her tits then began to ram harder and faster. Goddamn, he would miss this whore. Mona began to moan uncontrollably as he battered her pussy harder and faster. She rocked her hips harder against him, wanting to feel him as deep as possible. He answered her by clasping her hips and pounding her pussy rougher than before. She gasped her pleasure while he growled his. And all the while her pink pussy wept with lust as he continued his relentless assault, pumping in and out until she shuddered without warning, her pussy tightening around his huge cock.

"Cup my balls," he grunted.

She reached for his balls, gently stroking him. A minute after her orgasm he flushed his cum against her cervix.

"Oh holy shit," Mona exclaimed, "Mrs. Dudson will be here in ten minutes."

"What the hell, I'll stuff her up too," Steve mumbled under his breath, pulling his pants up.

"Don't tell such things," Mona said, after she had dressed up in record time. "You know I can stand that kind of remarks about other women."

Steve sighed, he had to tell her right now. In fact he dreaded this moment. But he hoped the imminent arrival of the university assistant would prevent Mona of going into a hysterical fit.

"Listen..." he said.

"You know I'm a jealous girl," she said, buttoning her blouse.

"There's no need to be jealous," he said in a brusque manner. "It's time to say goodbye now. The thing between us has gone far enough."

She looked at him with a blank expression. In the short silence that fell all kinds of emotions showed on her face, from disbelief, to anger, rage, hurt and sadness.

"You can't do this to me," Mona shouted. "I can't believe what I'm hearing... I thought something beautiful was going on between us."

"Well, yes, it was. But now it's over."

"I love you Steve. You know that." she cried, tears streaming over her face.

"But I'm not. I just wanted some of that sweet pussy. Maybe I didn't made myself clear, but starting a relationship is the last thing I want. I was never in love with someone and I'll never be. I'm not a man for you Mona. I'm not someone to live with. You deserve a nice, young man, and I'm sure you'll find him." Steve said.

Mona took a bunch of papers from the desk and threw them in his direction.

"You fucking pig!" she shouted at him, "You're no better than a fucking rapist."

Suddenly she ran out of the office, slamming the door hard behind her.

He heard soft voices behind the door and more cries and sobs from Mona. Then there was a knock on his door.

"Enter." Steve shouted, trying to compose himself.

Mrs. Dudson was a young woman, barely out of university herself. She stared confused and surprised at him.

"Miss Doyle looks very upset," she said. "She would not tell me why, she just ran away... Has there been problems between you and her?"

"No, not at all..." Steve said, offering her a chair before sitting down himself. "Quite the opposite, she did a tremendous job here and made a very positive impression on all of us."

"But she ran out of here completely bewildered."

Steve nodded gravely, his lips pressed together in concern.

"It's all about the evaluation. An outstanding one, as you'll read it, " he explained. "But at the end I gave her a little remark and she went completely around the bend. Really for no reason at all, I can add."

"What kind of remark?"

"Well Miss Doyle will be excellent in this job. But as I told her I would like her a little bit more outgoing, more assertive and spontaneous in her contacts with clients and staff," he sighed, "That's all what happened. I've chosen my words very carefully, but..."

"Yes, that young lady can be short-tempered and sometimes extreme in her reactions." Mrs. Dudson interrupted him, "You know, back at the university she made some unfounded claims of harassment and even rape against some of our best students. All the two boys did was offering her a little help with a paper she was supposed to write. She seems to lash out at people who are friendly with her."

"Maybe she has emotional problems. Anyway, I never remarked something until some moments ago."

Mrs. Dudson produced a notepad and scribbled something on it.

"I'll going to have a firm talk with her and insist that she'll see an psychiatrist," she said.

"That's a good idea. It will be only in her best interest," Steve agreed.

"Now, if you excuse me. I want to proceed with the evaluation without Mona. I really have no time to waste."

Steve pushed the evaluation form in her direction.

When Steve Winter arrived at his home around six he heard the phone ringing.

It was Mona.

"Steve, I'm sorry, but I was carried away this morning. I spoke with Mrs. Dudson and did some thinking myself... Yes, you're probably right. Ours was just a short-lived office romance. I would never worked out between us."

"That's good to hear," Steve answered in a cautious voice.

"Listen I just realized I left some of my things at your home," she continued in a hurried voice, afraid that he would hang up.

Lefreak
Lefreak
57 Followers