Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll look," Steve said.

"I really need them, please let me pick them up tonight."

"You can come around eight o-clock. But remember, no tricks."

"Steve, I'm sorry about this morning," she repeated.

"All right, I'm expecting you."

Mona Doyle grinned viciously when she broke the connection.

"Yes, the asshole will be home tonight, all alone,"

"Are you sure it will be that easy?" her former boyfriend asked, a cruel smile on his thin face.

Being released from prison just two days before, he was in need of money and yearning for some action, preferably violent.

"I told you, the nearest house is two hundred feet away, and there're big walls between the neighbors. Even a gunshot will not be heard," Mona patted the pocket where he kept his gun.

"Yeah, I know the street. But will it be worth the effort? He knows you, you know me... We can't let him walk away."

"The house is full of expensive things. He even has two Rolexes and a stash of jewels in his safe."

"Still it will be murder."

"I'll waste that bastard, so you're not to blame. Everything we can lay hands on will be yours. We agreed, did you forget that?"

Anger flashed in the eyes of the young criminal. He was not used to that tone, certainly not by a woman. But he relaxed after a second.

"All right, I believe you."

Mona flashed her ivory white teeth in a seductive smile.

"And tonight I will be all yours. It must hard all those months without the touch of a woman," she said, pointing her braless breasts in his direction.

Suddenly his hand lashed out, wrapping her ponytail around his fingers, tugging her down. Mona howled in pain as she sank through her knees. A rank odor of sweat and urine reached her nostrils, when he freed his stiffening member from his pants.

"I would like an advance," he said between clenched teeth. "Suck you whore!"