All Comments on 'Secretary Sandwich'

by dpingjessie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Awesome story ! I was a tripod reading it :)

hunghandsumhunghandsumover 4 years ago
Secretary-Sandwich -2

Excellent story! Can't wait to read Chapter 2 and see where this goes from here!

LostYouthLostYouthover 4 years ago
Go Abby

Wow, great story, want more.

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
Threesome

Abbey is indestructible, an Energizer honey. Would read more if offered.

whenballstouchwhenballstouchover 4 years ago
fuck yes

love the surprise DVP. so fuckin hot. make her fuckin take those dicks!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Abby in Charge!

I liked that the woman was portrayed as the instigator. She set the rules; it was her show. It was a fun story though I doubt that if remotely real, whether Jason and Shane could continue sharing. One of them would try to get her to drop the other. So much for the business partnership - haha. At that time Abby would have no choice but to kick both of them to the curb and get new "man toys".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Excellent story, nothing like being the filling in a cock sandwich, but the double vaginal was a nice twist and I did like how she was in charge. How it should be, cocks are to be used, women rule.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot story

Reminds me when I was screwing my secretary. I started when we were booked on a training course, they were a mix up at the hotel with the booking confirmation. They were only one room booked instead of two. She suggested we share the the room as it was only for a few days. We got up to the room there was a king size bed there. I suggested I sleep on the chair, she said don't be silly there's a nice big bed awaiting us. We stated to get ready for bed. I always sleep naked, she came out with a sexy short nightdress on, with nothing on underneath. She climbed into the bed and saw me naked, she said its true what they say you do have a big cock then. The girls in the office noticed your cock sometimes, by now I was getting semi hard. Soon we were kissing she started to wank me off. She said she has not had sex in months. I started to suck her nipples and finger her wet pussy, soon she started to cum, she went down and started to give me a good blow job and I soon started to 69 her an put two fingers in her. She stated to cum again she was now really wanting sex as she climed on top of my thick 9" cock. He pussy was nice and tight as we fucked all night. I came inside her pussy and loved when I liked her pussy afterwards. She said no one ever done that to her before. She wants me to book more courses for us now, for us again, I can not wait as she is something else, sometimes she waits until every one goes home and we have sex in the office, she loves sucking my cock as I pull her head close she looks up at me. I have recently found out she is married and wants her man to suck my cock as well. It turns her on for men to have sex together as she watches.

mondeoman1mondeoman1about 4 years ago
What a delight

Loved this hot story, simply so sexy, read it twice the second time with a hard on!!

I really do like secretary/Boss stories and the added bonus of a third really made this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crossing swords? Why not just admit they're both gay?

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Hot, very hot, I adore double penetration, so it was manna from heaven for me. I will certainly read more by this author

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reads like bad porn hub videos. The women gets licked 4 times and that's the only time the word clit appears, rest of the time MIA. She is either sexy, a queen, a Goddess Or a slut, a whore etc. Her orgasm's are briefly mentioned but the men's are detailed and numerous, unlike the woman's. Always facials from her boss, from bjs to fucking. Ends with several dps ( and fucking for many hours each time but the woman doesn't get sore even from dp vagina 1st time and the 1st anal dp, lube appears like magic but not used for the other dps (vaginal wetness or saliva do not make good lube in anal, let alone dp) also unhygienic going from Anal to vaginal sex, can pass a bacteria called E Coli from the Anus and rectum, causes bladder infection as the urethra (the tube to the bladder) is near the vaginal entrance and the vagina the bacteria will cause an infection called PID which will lead to infertility in the woman. This is a fantasy written by a man for men and getting the plot and action from watching porn hub videos. Not very realistic or likely, but if a man...Will be turned on by the premise and ignore the bad writing ( where did her hat come from?, it wasn't mentioned before but a few paragraphs later after sex it's, "all she was wearing were her high heels and hat" ??? WTF!!! Magic hat time!!) And other things like that. ⭐ ( because you can't give no stars when voting)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdpingjessie@dpingjessie
In the winter of 2013, I lived out my fantasy of sandwiching my best friend and object of my sexual fantasies of nearly 10 years. It inspired me to publish erotica for the first time; namely, my submission "A Delicious Jessie Sandwich. The Jessica, Part Two story in the Sexplo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES