All Comments on 'Sharing His Student'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 10 years ago
My god. I loved this.

Simply a great story. Has the possibility for more, but really not needed. Loved the playing together sentiment, just perfect. I also love that position that you described for us so vividly. That, believe it or not, is what I look for on the vid sites. I wish this was the type script for some of those movies you mentioned at the start.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A very vivid story!!

You did a great job with the descriptions of the caracters as well as the hot action. It's a pleasure picturing a very horny wife with a hot novice co-ed. Please get the sequel written soon.

patientleepatientleeabout 10 years ago
Hot, hot, hot.

Fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful!

Thanks for this bit of hotness!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Glad to see...

Glad to see you come back with something hot and fun! Your two contest entries were a little much on me. The roses story I just didn't get, except that you seemed to be egging on the haters.

Damn Red Dress was very well written, but too down to be erotic.

But "Student" was just a fun little frolic that delivered some serious heat! I'll read anything you right, LC, but more of this would be appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Part 2

Invite he in as a roommate until she graduates?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed this story, keep them cuming.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerralmost 10 years ago
More chapters.

Each paper she " makes up for" could be a chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What was the hurry for?

Nice story. Liked it.

As a little remark: Why the hurry at the beginning. From the front door straight to the bedroom?

An opportunity not taken to give the girl some time to relax and describe the clothing (always cool a short skirt and high heels!).

Looking forward to the next chapters!

An European.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
OK I"m Hooked !!!!

I really like this story. Please write more, same charactors, or a new little eager little cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SO HOT!

LOVED IT WELL WRITTEN A REAL STROKE STORY.

Red8_2PlayRed8_2Playover 9 years ago
love your style

we can feel the passion, almost as if you were there in the bed with them...

the pussy smell is all around my pc screen... mmmm !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
OMFnG

Soooo hot!!! Every man's fantasy, hot wife who also loves young girls, the younger the better ;-) Please, more chapters. Possibly move Krissy in with them and she has babies for them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dripping with lust

So hot and descriptive

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved it

That was a very intense story. Having two women in bed is many men's fantasy. I wonder how many women have the same one! Very well written with a good solid story line. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I'm reading through all your stories. This is one of the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent!!

would appreciate a follow up on these three

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great!

This is my favorite of all the ones I've read so far!!! Keep up the good work!

sactofunseekersactofunseekeralmost 8 years ago
Damn, that was a great story

I love the story getting engaged in aroused all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Damn!

Loved this story!

TMforfun2016TMforfun2016about 7 years ago
Loved it!

Fantastic story, her list and hunger had me hard the whole time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so exciting

loved every minute of reading sharing his student, hope there is more of the same coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Delicious

I loved it!

<spoiler alert>

Only one teeny tiny improvement. At the very end, Rob should have told Krissy that if she wants to play again she has to start earning her marks from now on. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I love the detail you spin in your stories. It's like a Salvatore sword fight but with throbbing cocks and sopping pussies

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I liked the story, but I think the fucking should only buy his silence; she should have to do the papers over to get the grade. In my imagination, they move her in with them after the second time. Everyone wins: she doesn't get in that situation again and they get a steady supply of young pussy.

Cracker270Cracker270over 4 years ago

Fine story well told. I too think the student should make up her stolen work.

BigspurtBigspurtalmost 4 years ago
Oh My

What a lucky guy!

wagonet2wagonet2almost 4 years ago
Very different

I'm no statistician, but I would say 99% of the stories (perhaps excluding the lesbian category) are written from a male point of view. You did a great job telling it from a woman's POV, but I must confess - and this is on me! - it was so very different, I had to "reset" to follow the story. I am sorry to confess that I apparently am such a chauvinist!!

olblueyesolblueyesalmost 3 years ago

loved this little story,,so much fun,,,its a keeper!

kockoloshkockoloshalmost 3 years ago

you write some awesome group couple bringing in a girl stories

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 3 years ago

Super hot erotic and fun to read story.. I truly enjoyed it... five stars

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

You hit a homer again. Thanks for sharing.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

That was a story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't like the nonconsensual aspects, but can't fault the writing or the imagery. Five stars, as expected.

JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 2 years ago

As a former University professor this was a fun read. Not sure about the threesome that included the wife, but the part about students working "extra" to get a better grade certainly happens often. I do remember several times getting that offer and a few it could be "allegeged" that I might have accepted. Funny, but usually from better syudents who would get "A's" anyway. Two older nursing students returning for graduate school in particular. They were actually two of the best sudents I ever taught. I think they had talked about it as a shared fantasy and decided to make the fantasy come true with a young hot professor. I was amazed when the two married women offered sex to insure they received an "A". Seperately the first time just before the final and then together after their grades were posted to "pay" for the grades.

satisweetsatisweetalmost 2 years ago

Another blockbuster story from my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good premise.

Well done.

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the ending, with Krissy offering to be back again, and again,.....

4chuckssite4chuckssite5 months ago

Enjoyed the story but not as much as all the others of yours I have read. Not sure why as the premise was good and the ending also with the expectation of more to come. Never having been in a threesome I couldn’t relate to their experiences.

RobRoy63RobRoy633 months ago

I loved it. Would like more.well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...