Sharing His Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit!" she cried out, "Oh fuck that's oh...."

She broke down into a series of high pitched squeals each time Rob plunged his cock into her. I swirled my tongue around his balls again then licked the length of his shaft. I paused and leaning forward placed my lips around Krissy clit and started sucking on it as she rode my husband's cock.

"Oh my god!" she called out. "Oh Lynn, oh that feels so fucking good!"

I continued to suck her clit as Rob fucked her. I heard her cry out again and saw that he had raised his hands and was now playing with her nipples. I also noticed Krissy was now lifting herself up and down with her legs, driving him even deeper.

She was moaning and yelping and the room was filled with the sound of their flesh slapping together as he fucked our nasty little coed. I swirled my tongue around her clit and could feel her thighs shaking beneath my hands,

"Oh, I'm going to cum again," she groaned.

"Yeah, you going to cum on my husband's cock you dirty little girl?"

"Oh yes!" she cried out

"Going to cum in my face again?"

"Yes please I....ohhhh right there oh, yes Lynn please just like that!"

Rob began fucking her even faster and while still sucking her clit I started rubbing his balls. Rob was gasping and it was a race to see who would cum first. I stopped playing with Rob and started sucking Krissy's clit as hard as I dared. My lips were making smacking noises and Krissy was whimpering pathetically as I continued to suck. I placed a finger at the tip of her ass and after a brief hesitation, plunged it into her tight asshole.

"Oh my fucking god!" Krissy screamed.

Throwing her head back, she let out the loudest cry I'd ever heard and began driving herself so hard onto Rob's cock; my face was being splattered with her juices. Krissy was squealing away as she twisted and writhed on Rob's cock and I continued to lick her clit.

Krissy's squeals turned to moans and her bucking slowed down as the orgasm began to fade. Rob had been gasping and I knew he'd been trying to hold back. As she continued to fuck her, I slid down, and taking his balls in my mouth started sucking on them.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he shouted and Krissy squealed as he started slamming her.

Sitting up, I grabbed his cock and pulling it from her pussy pumped it furiously. Rob cried out almost as loud as Krissy had and a tremendous spurt of cum shot from his cock and landed up onto Krissy's tits. Krissy grabbed his cock as well and we both jerked him off, spraying her flat stomach with his cum. Rob moaned and his legs were shaking as we kept stroking, going for every drop. Pulling his cock to me, I sucked it into my mouth and rolled my eyes at the taste of her pussy from him.

"Oh, stop, please." Rob gasped.

I took his cock from his mouth, then laughed, as sitting forward Krissy took it into hers and gave it a couple of good hard sucks, causing him to whimper. Krissy released his cock and as she lay back against him, I crawled up to her and slowly licked every drop of my husband's cum from her stomach. Krissy smiled and as I watched, scooped some of his cum from her tits and sucked her fingers into her mouth.

"Oh, you good girl!" I whispered.

Krissy giggled and rolled off of him to lie on her back next to him. Still licking my lips to get the last of his cum, I crawled up the bed and stretched out alongside Krissy.

"Not so bad, no?" I asked her.

"I...wow." Krissy panted, "I...that was incredible."

"Yeah it was, damn good for your first time with a woman."

"She's a good teacher," Krissy giggled again "And so are you, giving me this chance to get some extra credit!"

We laughed and then lay their trying to catch our breaths. As spent as I was I was wondering if we could get her to get in the shower with us. Krissy then spoke up, "So um... you guys do this all the time?"

"Not too often." Rob said, "Not as often as we'd like."

"Why not?"

"Tough to find people we can trust." I told her.

"Oh," she paused then asked, "You guys ever have the same girl more than once?"

"No," Rob said slowly and I wondered if he was getting as excited as I was. "We usually go out of town, why do you ask?"

"Well ummm, you know." She began, "I did cheat on more than one paper after all."

"That you did.' Rob agreed.

"So I think it's only fair I make up for every one of them, don't you?"

"You...you want too again?" I asked; my heart racing.

"Sure," she turned her head and after giving Rob a quick kiss, turned back to me, and kissed me as well. "I mean, it's only fair and you know, I'd be willing to take one for the team."

Rob burst out laughing and Krissy asked, "What's so funny?"

*

Author's note: Hope you enjoyed my latest story. A I always say this is a free site and the only way we get paid is through votes and comments so love it or hate it please take a minute to vote and let me know why. As always thanks you for reading, Lovecraft68