All Comments on 'She Calls The Shots'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lucky Bastard!

Marcus is a lucky SOB! That was a fun story. I, and I bet a lot of other older men, can relate to his thoughts about the ex and going back to his roots. Allie was hot little thing and wondering was the word shots in the title referring to her being a bartender or the sex on the pool table, both?

Great job, but can't say I've met an Allie in my life, but there is always hope, right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Alittle slow at the start

but you made up for it reminds me of some one I know Not your best , but still damn good keep on trucking love, an admirer. TEnbears43

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
As the man said, 'Lucky Bastard'

Thoroughly enjoyed the story, would have liked to have met someone similar, but perhaps not as I would have liked to have kept her.

PrfsrPrfsrabout 9 years ago
Four stars

Would have been five but you need to learn the difference between your and you're.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Just loved it

Very hot sexy story... Your still great as always. Love how you get the great detail down. Thanks for the wet night....

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Just loved it

Very hot sexy story... Your still great as always. Love how you get the great detail down. Thanks for the wet night....

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Just loved it

Very hot sexy story... Your still great as always. Love how you get the great detail down. Thanks for the wet night....

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
I wonder

how Kevin likes his Audi?

The cars got them good rides.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More milf tails soon?

Cant wait ;) maybe with an Asian milf :)?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow! Very hot...

Once again, you never fail to deliver. Holy shit, that was hot! And older man/younger woman isn't really my "thing," but, wow... you really made it work! You write damned good sex scenes and dialogue.

I couldn't help feeling a little sorry for the poor bastard. What's that? Sorry?! Sure! His first fuck since being liberated from a dull marriage is with... the Holy-Fucking-Grail of Fucking! Hot, young, forward, adventurous, uninhibited... really fuckin' slutty! That sad bastard now has to spend the rest of his days comparing all other sex, and women, to THAT! LOL! How the fuck can he possibly do better (without being super famous, or outrageously wealthy)? That's some "Dear Penthouse..." - "IT'S OVER 9000!" shit that just doesn't happen to normal guys in their 50's! So yes, I feel sad for him.

Also, call me a Romantic, but I've never ascribed to the "better to have loved and lost," camp, or the notion that mind-blowing sex can occur without some kind of investment or connection. There's no greater sorrow than having once been happy. Having such an incredible, sexually magical being cross your path... then nothing. No possibility of a relationship. No romance. Not even friendship. Completely shut down. That's... that sucks.

One could argue if it would have been kinder just to flirt and rub one out at home, then get a taste of some really good shit you'll never have again.

Yeah... poor bastard.

Really fantastic story! Well done.

Story idea: I'd love to see Allie go toe-to-toe (or 69, as it were) with a new Uber-MilF from your MilF series. That would be hot.

Second story idea: Again, this is the romantic talking, but I'd read another fic about how Allie and said "Poor Bastard" became a couple.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 9 years ago
I'm convinced you can do anything you put your mind to.

You are so gifted.

I can only dream of spinning a tale like that. And having so much of your descriptive flair.

Thanks for a great story.

EosAuroraEosAuroraabout 9 years ago
fantastic

5 stars cause that was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
never disappoints

Lovecraft 68 is the closest thing to a sure bet this side of sunrises in the east.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 9 years ago

I liked this the first time I read it.

I liked it even better the second time.

fantasiahottiefantasiahottieabout 9 years ago
You "nailed" it!!!

You totally go above and beyond in every story and this one is no exception!! 10 stars!! 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible!!!

Can't describe it better than just..... INCREDIBLE!!

BoomerbillBoomerbillabout 7 years ago
A zippless fuck

Loved it! Shades of Erica Jong.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
good in life

Lol, an excelent story. From a guy point of view, exciting as hell, for a not very old guy, a wish come truth...you're amaizing, you know that, LC ? I still belive you are an angel, i will seek...i'll try to find what your wings tuch next. Fly my dear, fly...

G.M.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great short story. Well Done 5 ++ stars

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

Good job on this story. I hope everyone has a story like this in their lifetime. My story was an MSU student named Kerrie; not for a night but for 6 months while I was in the Marine Corps going to Aviation Electronics School out side Memphis, TN. She was 21, i was a very naive, inexperienced 19 year old. She taught me everything I know about having sex. She knew that I was leaving in 6 months and we just played. Another Marine friend introduced me to her just before he left, and I introduced her to another Marine friend before I left. Whew... brings back some great memories.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

11/10 Green Eyed Sluts!!!!!

DuncanitaDuncanitaover 1 year ago

We need A LOT MORE booted dominant sluts like Allie...

Richard1940Richard1940over 1 year ago

I could use a friend like Kev.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Very good, nice twist

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

Enjoyed it! Nice to see the woman taking the lead plus the rather surprising twist at the end. I like your style.

Luv2fly10Luv2fly102 months ago

Loved it! I think we all need an Allie experience in our lives.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Too bad Marcus was such a wus. Allie was just asking to be called on her "game". Too bad Marcus didn't man up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22276 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...