Sherry's Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well done, my boy" said the Principal pleased that Matt hadn't stopped at ten but continued till twenty.

"How are you feeling, Sherry?" he asked. "Do you need some rest?"

"No sir. Let's get this session over with as soon as we can" said Sherry.

"Ok then. We will now continue on your bare ass" said Roberts.

Sherry started when she heard that but deep down she had known it was inevitable. She had however hoped that it would not happen until her next session. She ventured the suggestion "Maybe we should wait till the next session to that, Sir. I thought you were going to build this up slowly".

Roberts stroked his beard and considered the suggestion, the suspense adding to everyone's excitement.

"Well let's put it to a vote" he said. "All those in favor of postponing further nudity for the next session please raise their hand".

Matt predictably did. So did Nancy. And Mike. And Lisa.

"Four" counted Roberts at which point Sherry raised her hand too. "Five, Sir. Five" she pleaded.

"Cute" smiled Roberts "But your vote doesn't count".

"OK let's have it for continuing her punishment bare-assed" Roberts announced holding up his hand in the process.

Harvey, Jeff, Kathy, Stan, Ernie and Penny raised their hands promptly. George, in keeping with his inscrutable persona, did not raise his hand for either option.

"Sorry sweetheart. Looks like we are not able to wait till the next session to see your beautiful bare ass. Matt, if you will do the honors?" the Principal said barely concealing his excitement.

Matt prepared to unveil his sweetheart's ass.

"Make sure you stand slightly to side, Matt. You don't want to block the view from the back. And Sherry, remember to look in the mirror. We want to watch your expression and your embarrassment as your ass is being slowly bared for all your colleagues to see. Did you ever think you would be in such a predicament?" asked Roberts sadistically rubbing it in and heightening her humiliation.

"No" said Sherry holding back a tear.

Matt caressed her pantied bottom and slowly peeled it down revealing her perfectly round globes inch by inch. God she had an ass to die for, he thought and quickly bent down and kissed both her globes and stepped away before he got yelled at for blocking the view.

"Well, Sherry" crooned the Principal. "There you are kneeling on a chair with your bare butt sticking out in front of your colleagues. How do you feel?"

Sherry resisted the temptation to make a sassy comment.

"Humiliated, Sir" she said tearfully. "Very humiliated", knowing that it was what Roberts wanted to hear and would not rest until he made her admit that.

"Ahh an honest answer. Hard to be a smart ass, when your ass is bare and sticking out, isn't it?" he asked rubbing it in.

"Yes sir. I will not be a smart ass, Sir" Sherry promised in a small girl voice kind of sounding like Eliza Dolittle saying "I am a good girl, I am".

"Well Matt, I need you to be ambidextrous for this. I am going to stand to her left and spank her with my right hand while you stand to her right and spank her with your left hand. And let's synchronize it so that she does not have any confusion counting" said the Principal with self-importance as if he was planning a military campaign.

Sherry winced as Roberts cupped her left breast and asked Matt to cup her right breast. And they both started spanking her in unison. Roberts spanked her a little harder than before, making her add "Ouch" to her count.

They stopped at ten mercifully.

"Ok for the grand finale for today's session. I want each of you to come and give her a token spank. And not too hard, please. By now you would have understood that the main intent is the embarrassment, humiliation and emotional confusion and not physical pain. Sherry, you will look at each one in the eye and ask to be spanked" said the Principal now sounding like a movie director directing a bunch of extras for an important scene.

Everyone lined up in a hurry. Ernie was the first to walk up to her and stand behind her saying "Oh I am going to so enjoy this, Sherry. You refused to go out with me and spoilt my perfect success rate with women. And now here you are kneeling with your bare ass sticking out begging to be spanked. As the good Principal is fond of asking, how does that make you feel, Sherry? " .

"It makes me feel mad that I got myself in this predicament before a deplorable insect like you, Ernie. You are neither a scholar nor a gentleman" Sherry blurted out unable to contain her anger.

"Which makes your humiliation all the more special, Sherry" he gloated and Sherry turned red in helpless anger at that. He cupped her breast , stroked her ass and said "Beg for it, sherry baby".

"Will you please spank me, Ernie?" Sherry asked with disgust.

And Ernie obliged. As did Stan after that. And Harvey came over and rubbed her face in it some more. "You always looked down on me, Sherry" said Harvey. "Are you sorry now?"

"Yes I am sorry" said Sherry fearing that the truth would get her into further trouble and increased humiliation.

"You don't sound very sincere. Grab your ears and apologize in earnest" demanded Harvey.

Sherry had no choice but do as directed and looked pleading as she apologized. "I am so sorry if you thought I treated you badly" she said.

"Not good enough" said Harvey. "That's like saying 'I am sorry you feel that way'. Not very sincere".

"OK Harvey. I am very sorry I treated you badly. I will be careful not to do so in future she pleaded" while holding her ears like an errant schoolgirl and making eye contact with a leering Harvey. 'Will this humiliation ever end?' she wondered.

And Harvey spanked her. As did the rest, one by one. Penny rubbed it in asking how it felt to be spanked by just a secretary. George just raised one eyebrow quizzically and stared at her before proceeding to spank her.

One by one all her colleagues came over and spanked her, most after humiliating her with some banter or the other.

"OK Matt. You may now roll up her panties" said Roberts and Matt rushed and did that before he could even finish the sentence.

"OK line up everyone" aid Roberts. "Sherry, I want you to come over here, and curtsy before everyone, one by one and thank them for participating in your punishment."

It seemed bizarre curtsying in her bra and panties but no more bizarre than anything else that had happened today. Plus she was glad today's session was coming to an end. She braced for this final indignity of the day and went over and did as directed a modestly as she could.

"OK. Today's session has to regrettably come to an end. We do want to save something for the remaining sessions where needlessly to say we will be upping the ante and cranking up the humiliation. Sherry, you may now dress."

Sherry had to undergo one more indignity of dressing in front of her colleagues and did so as hurriedly as she could.

"You are free to go. We will take a break tomorrow and continue your session at 3 PM on Wednesday" said Roberts.

Matt went over and hugged a contrite Sherry and led her out the door holding her hand gently.