All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 03'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I want a brother like Mark

This story is not only hot but extremely emotional. You make Mark sound so amazing I want a brother like him so bad. He is the perfect brother and lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Loved the footjob hoping there more

mazzmemazzmeabout 11 years ago
Well done!

A creatively risqué tale that flowed rather well. The erotic story line has the reader enticed and craving more! It had parts of this reader giving a standing ovation. I was diss appointed you passed on indulging you readers in a girl/girl scenario at the spa!

Perhaps Also continuing the charter descriptions throughout to keep the characters give in the readers mind. Maybe other words of description so the rerun factor is not an issue. Still a fun read it is and will be throughout the series I surmise.

Loads of lustful admiration to the author,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Again?

That's not even the name of the song... one more chapter. Offfff off of

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

Ii can’t decide if I really get absorbed in this series or not. I like reading about lovers so it has possibilities. This series doesn’t seem to be garnering many comments so I wonder if people are just anxious to read the next chapter rather than comment or do they abstain from reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22288 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...