All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 14'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago
Amazing

It just keeps blowing my mind with your creativity. So looking forward to the rest of the series.. Awesome~

OneiroiOneiroiover 13 years ago

I really love this series. You have the emotion between the two down perfectly. I have become invested in the characters and can't wait to see what happens next. Seriously, I check everyday to see if there is another chapter waiting. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nightmares

I remember all too well the nightmares, needing a "Nightcap" to go to sleep. I feel a lot of empathy for the characters. Amazing how incidents can lead to something so much more, both positive and negative. Good job of showing it in your story. I appreciate Mark looking out for his sister as much as he does. Does he take it to far sometimes? Maybe. But still, it's family. Anything for family. Sincerely, PB

GoodkatGoodkatover 8 years ago
This is my third read through if this story and...

I still have to say Doug is really quite hateable. A selfish, manipulative controlling and insecure asshole who is for some reason quite intimidated by the close relationship Megan has with her brother. Not in a sexual sense, probably just because he sees mark as Megan's 'real' family and he needs as much attention and adoration sent his way or he freaks out and throws his toys out of the stroller. It seems almost like he revelled in how much every one suffered waiting for him to finally make a decision because that reaffirms his importance to the family. He seems to be a very small man at heart.

I truly love the depth to this series and its character, even (or especially?) when they are at their worst!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So

Jack is a complete asshole and meg knows it but wont stop her from fucking him even after he taunts her brother Mark. So much for looking out for family first. I guess letting Jack keep fucking her takes precedence over siding with her brother.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Ok don't know what else I can say that your other commentators haven't said already but I agree with all those comments, and the sensitivity that comes through in your writing, there is a lot of sex I skip a lot of it as I think it's a bit distracting from the point of the story, showing the depth of the relationship that brother and sister have for each other . Is Doug jealous of this, is there some underlying attraction there on his part toward her ? not on Megan's.

This is one hell of a read well done Laura .

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

So sweet! Looking forward to the rest of this saga.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22241 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...