All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 19'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep on coming!!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this series, and especially appreciate your complete explanation at the end of this chapter.

I can hardly wait for the next ... and hope that things go well for you.

Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I have come

to HATE Megan completely

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I get it...

...I can see the outline of your story arc (actually began to see it back around ch. 7) and I can accept the logical progression of your character development -- for the record, I DON'T hate Megan...her brother's past didn't kill him, it made him stronger...he's HER strength, which is a damn good thing because, despite her dominatrix posturing, Megan is a weak willed, spineless emotional leech -- and I've enjoyed the story to this point; however the one thing I do take issue with is your (or your editor's) almost pathological aversion to the comma. If you truly intend to self-publish, I'd like to offer two pieces of free advice (and they're worth exactly what you paid for them): trim some of the extra flesh off the flashback middle [yeah, it's a little loose and sloppy] and re-edit EVERYTHING you've written so far. Read it out loud; read it like a play...get some friends to take on the different roles. And during both the narration and the dialogue, if you stop to take a breath or to emphasize a particular sequence of words--stick in a comma. If you get bored with commas, slap in an occasional semi-colon to break up the Kansas landscape.

In any event...keep going. It's a good story. Finish it off right. (Latikia)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
meg is a selfish bitchhhh !!!!

Gta say loving the story , haven't read a story wer the characters ave so much depth.

Please release chapters sooner ;) bt let's be honest here if mark is as bad ass as he is, for sure in the present he would stand of up to n reject his sister. It doesn't take 20 yrs to figure she is a cold hearted cow. His psyche n his actions arnt matching up Swi , plz in present make him stand up to this deceitful sibling that has no iota of warmth in her heart.

klaxxklaxxover 13 years ago
Oh, good grief...

Will you PLEASE quit whining and groveling and get on with writing the damned story? Past, present, alternate reality, or whatever – you've created a story junkie, so just GIMME MY FIX!

Besides, what's all the ruckus about, anyway? The story takes place in the past; the denouement comes in the present. It makes perfect sense. I think those wondering when you'll get back to the present are just politely saying, Hurry the fuck up. You could, I suppose, if you wanted to drop all of the detail that makes this story the treasure it is to read.

Regarding that selfish, manipulative, emotionally-dependent-on-her-brother-to-the-point-of-insanity bitch, Megan: even though her motives were far less than pure, Krissy is better off without Mark (and, probably, vice versa). Seriously, how many times has someone stuck it out in a relationship with another person that has major issues, feeling that their love could save or heal that person, and had that actually work out? Mostly it ends with the naive person becoming bitter, broken, and/or dead - with a LOT of pain and disillusionment in between, right? So, Megan didn't know it, didn't intend it, but she really did do Krissy a favor. (Of course, if you work it in later that Krissy gets killed by an abusive boyfriend or ends up a welfare mother with a dozen kids all from different fathers then, umm... never mind; my bad.)

Don't get me wrong, I hate Megan – but, then, I have from the first page. She's beautiful, rich, arrogant and elitist, talented, and so on. I mean, what's not to hate? Broken? No doubts there, but better broken and beautiful, etc., than broken and ugly, poor, humiliated, talent-less, and so on. Point is, I don't hold her in any lower esteem for the manipulative crap because, well, my opinion of her can't get any lower. What a rare talent you have that makes me view her as a sympathetic character in spite of all of that.

Anyway, stop apologizing and, whatever happens, bring it on. You know, like, NOW!!!

Or, in your own good time, my dear chap.

Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I know I'm in the minority...

But I feel bad for Megan. This girl has been scarred for life by abuse and now that she is falling into addiction is simply tring to latch onto the one constant she has in her life; her brother. Not sure what you have in store but she obviously does not end up staying with him or the ywouldn't be where they are in the present. Also from the sound of her time hooked on drugs she more than pays her dues for this type of behavior.

Excellent series! Please keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Like others, I'm dying to know what she answers him with and in some way I'm pulling for him. I'm not into incest but this 'couple' is different for some reason. Anyhow, I understand though why you put the past in and I think it's a good thing in that we see what drives them and why they are who they are.

The stand alone you wrote about the Halloween ceremony was excellent. I'd like to maybe see something about how he got into that other than just starting to study Levay. How did he get to the high position in that group?

I know in the present he's into some rough stuff with the 'sluts' he is with. Why did he get into that and is Megan into it like he is?

I liked this chapter though Megan was a real selfish bitch in this. I mean, I'm surprised in a way that she could do that to him. She wants him to be happy and knows Krissy is the way for him to be. I know she wants him to herself and knows she'd be pushed aside if they got back together, but if he finds out she is screwed.

Keep it up and I look forward to the present but think the view into their past has been good...maybe making some cuts would be good to make it a bit shorter would be good but it explains alot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

love the story. I jus hate that megan would do that. I understand her feelings but who is she to make that decision. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Broken or ... sick

I understand broken...

I understand trust...

But Meg is more than just broken. Here is where my reading stops...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I am glad this is fiction.

I am glad this person is not real (Megan). I would say she needs to be punished but she would get off on that. Sure her brother is crazy, but he is faithful and loyal and self-sacrificing. I kind of want to stop reading...honestly. I have faith in the author though that things will turn around. But...damn! Cold bitch. Sincerely, PB.

P.S. Story got a 5. I may not like parts of it, but as a whole it is a work of art. I just never expected pot metal to be blended in with fine steel in this crafting. I really, reallllllyyyyy don't like Megan right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastico

Cold bitch I love it it shows how much she loves and wants her brother she's taking what she wants

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

I get that people will dislike Meagan’s choices, but it’s the bad guys who make a story better. Bad guys aren’t bad all the time, and good guys aren’t good all the time. Great story.

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

I know this is just a story, and I enjoy reading it, but I’m not sure if I like Megan’s demeanor at the moment. She says she loves her brother but treats him like shit, only thinking of constantly getting her pussy filled. This is love? He deserves better. Maybe future chapters will correct this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...