All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 24'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great start.

I really enjoyed the look at Mark and Megans youbger years. I think you did a great job of showing how the past shaped the present. Now I am equally happy to see us back in the here and now. I loved how you started off with the little flashbacks and then had Megan begin contemplating a possible future with Mark. Very realisatic that shee is a bit on the fence and concerned about what this could do to their relationship.5 star and can't wait to see how you wrap this up. I am hoping they end up together, but this series has such dark overtones I'm dreading a tragic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You know what?

You fucking rock! It your universe and I'm just a Peeping Tom passing thru. Good job with the descriptions and character development. Great fucking job.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

Like your previous commentators i just want this to ends up as a happy ever after story, mutha ing got to know them and the society they move around in I'm afraid it probably won't. I am slowly working through their story and shall stay with them ' til the end.

taco1085taco1085over 2 years ago

you are an amazing writer, your attention to detail is amazing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22259 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...