Siblings with Benefits Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,125 Followers

I arched my back, and let out one more long high pitched squeal, as the last of the orgasm flowed through me and I collapsed back into the bed gasping for breath.

"Oh..oh my god!" I got out in between breaths. "That was fucking amazing I...oh fuck yeah!!"

Once again I cried out loudly, as Mark had jumped to his feet, and grabbing my ankles, spread my legs wide open and drove his massive cock into my steaming pussy.

'Oh oh oh!" I gasped. "Oh fuck Mark easy!!"

I hadn't had anything bigger than a finger up there in months, and to have ten plus inches of cock suddenly jammed up there was positively painful. Mark thrust himself slowly in all the way then holding it there a minute began to slowly work it in and out a few inches at a time.

"Oh yeah," I whispered. "Just like that, let me get used to it."

Mark moaned as he slowly pulled it all the way out, and eased it back in. The third time he did it my brother let out one of those adorable little whimpers that he made when he really needed it.

'Yeah little brother you miss your sister's pussy?"

"Oh I need it." Mark moaned out sending a shudder through me.

"Yeah?" I asked. "You need your favorite pussy?" I smiled "It was your first pussy wasn't it little brother?"

"Oh yes."

"Best one you'll ever have and don't you forget it!" I told him.

"Oh yes." Mark whimpered again, as he gave me another deliberately slow pump.

I moaned as I felt my pussy stretched to the limit, completely stuffed with my brother's long thick cock. I looked up and smiled at the mixed look of desire and frustration on my brother's face, it was killing him to go this slow. My gaze shifted to Mark's dark hands wrapped around my ankles, holding my legs up and wide open, and I decided that my little brother had waited for his big sister long enough.

'Go ahead little brother." I told him. "Go ahead and fuck your sister, give it to her nice and hard."

As soon as I said it I turned my face back into the pillow, and just in time as Mark reared back and slammed his enormous cock full force into my tight little pussy. I moaned and squealed into the pillow as Mark began pounding the shit out of me. My brother had opened his arms all the way out, spreading my long legs to the point where I was all but doing a split, and he was burying himself to the hilt with every thrust. I had my head half turned into the pillow, but keeping my face partway uncovered, so I could enjoy the incredible sight of my brother as he fucked me.

Mark was sweating and every muscle in his shoulder's arms and chest were glistening with it as they flexed with every powerful thrust of his hips. Mark's eyes were lit up in pure lust, as he took in the sight of his big sister spread wide before him, taking everything he had. Mark was beginning to breathe heavier, and I didn't think it would be much longer, which in a way was a good thing, because I wasn't sure how much more I could take this time around. On the heels of that thought however ,the nasty girl in me came out, as I realized that before Mark came he needed to give it to me in my favorite position.

"I want to get on my knees!" I gasped out to him. "That's right I... whoa!"

I yelped in surprise, as Mark pulled out, and shifting his grip to just my right leg, unceremoniously flipped me over onto my stomach. Not that I was offended of course, as once I was on my stomach, I immediately pushed up onto my hands and knees and pushing my ass out over the side of the bed said;

"There you go little brother, you go ahead and fuck your big sister the way she needs it!"

Mark grabbed my hips, and in one smooth motion, drove the length of his cock into me so hard, I cried out again before I could get my head down into the pillow. Mark was absolutely hammering me and I was all but screaming into the pillow. By now though I was getting used to it, and with each hard thrust I was getting that delicious mix of pleasure and pain. Reaching back between my legs I began rubbing my clit as Mark continued his relentless assault on my poor little pussy.

Mark began gasping with each thrust, and I begged him to hold on;

"Oh please Mark just a little longer! Oh let you big sister cum on that cock oh please!!"

Mark groaned as he began to try to fuck me hard, but hold back as I sped my fingers up, and moaned into the pillow. Mark was fucking me so hard I could feel his balls slamming into my pussy, and I began to gasp in between the loud moans as I felt myself getting close.

"Yeah come on little brother!" I urged him. "Take that pussy! It's yours you know! That's right Mark your big sister's pussy is yours for the taking, go ahead and claim it!!"

"Oh sis please cum!" Mark begged. "I can't hold I... ohhh." Mark let out a whimper that sounded so pathetic it sent me over the edge.

I screamed into the pillow as the orgasm crashed through me, and as I began to buck wildly against him, Mark let out a cry of his own, and I felt his cock explode, sending a huge hot spurt of cum deep into his big sister's pussy. We both moaned as my pussy convulsed around his spurting cock. I let out a long sigh of pleasure, as I felt Mark continue paint the inside of my pussy with his cum, oh how good that felt!

The last wave of the orgasm went through me, causing my pussy to contract around Mark's cock, and getting a whimper from him as it milked the last few drops of cum from his cock. I let myself go falling flat on my face on the bed, and a moment later Mark all but fell onto the bed next to me. We both laid there panting for a few minutes, until finally I rolled over onto my side to look at Mark, who was lying on his back his eyes closed.

"Damn I missed you Mark!" I told him.

"Same here sis." He shook his head. "Holy shit I came hard."

I smiled at him, as I knew what was next, and I had been dreaming about it as much as I had about sex.

"You tired Mark?"

"Oh yeah."

"Will you hold me?" I asked.

"Megan," Mark said turning to look at me. "I have waited months to hear you ask me that."

I leaned over and gave him a long deep kiss. After I pulled away I shook my head and whispered;

"Naughty boy, you smell like your big sisters pussy."

Mark laughed, and I rolled over onto my side waiting in anticipation for the moment I had longed for. I didn't have long to wait, as a moment later, Mark pulled the sheet up over both of us, and lying on his side reached out, and putting his arm around my waist pulled me into him. I sighed contentedly as I felt my back rest against Mark's chest and he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"Just like the good old days, no little brother?"

"Yeah." Mark said softly then added; "Megan I missed you so much."

"I know Mark me too I..."

"Not just the few months in the hospital Meg but before that I..." Mark stopped, and I could hear that he was getting emotional. "I missed my sister Megan, she was... she was gone for a long time."

I could feel Mark's tears on my neck, and reaching down I grabbed his hand where it was resting on my stomach, and squeezed it tightly as my own eyes filled up.

"She's back now little brother." I said my voice tight with emotion. "Your big sisters back Mark."

"Please be okay this time Meg." Mark said, and my heart broke, as he let out what sounded like a small sob. "I... I can't go through that again I..." Mark trailed off then taking a deep breath added; "I'm sorry sis you don't need to hear..."

"Yes I do Mark." I whispered. "I need to hear how much you need me. I need to know how much you and Mom and Dad love me. I didn't think anyone could want or love me anymore and you showed me I was wrong, and I love you too little brother."

"We'll all always love you sis, just remember that." Mark said and kissed me gently on the neck.

"I will Mark, and I want you to remember something."

"What's that sis?"

"That your sister's back Mark and she's here for good." I squeezed his hand harder. "I promise you your big sister will never leave you again."