All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 29'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
OK.

RIGHT.

OK.

CONTINUE.

BEEN WITH THE SERIES THIS LONG SO....WHAT THE HECK.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37about 13 years ago
your killing me!

My hat is off to you Lovecraft for another incredible chapter! But you bout gave me a heart attack with this Alex dream! And of course it ended before it got to the results of the test! arrgh! Omg i cant wait for more!! Congratulations on the big announcement! you deserve it.

VincePVincePabout 13 years ago
Thankyou LoveCraft

Once again you have out done yourself! How you were able to construct such a story I cannot imagine.

Its been a while, I hope the next chapters come a bit faster. This chapter is well written, I like it how you've set it up without much of the sex as before while keeping the drama. Well keep the chapters coming, also congrats on getting the story published. I'll buy your ebook when I get the chance.

-Vincent

Bryan11Bryan11about 13 years ago
Amazing as Usual

Wow what a chapter I really cannot wait for the next chapter you are killing me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Congratulations!

First off as for this chapter another superb entry. It is truly amazing how much like a "novel" this story reads. SWB is so much more than an erotic story at this point. hat's off to you for an amazing body of work.

Next congrats on Broken! I am proud to say I bought a copy and the new part one was just incredible. It was a great look at Megan and the reason's she ended up seducing Mark in the first place and the scene in the group home was very touching. I also liked how you foreshadowed Mark's dangerous side and the last line was great! Good luck with it and can't wait to see what you add to the second installment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...