All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 30'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
maryflomaryfloalmost 13 years ago
WOW!!!very fuckkk!!!

incredible !!!! Very best incest little brother/sister....hot cum...ooohhh yes!!!Davantage....BEST INCEST...

paheelonepaheelonealmost 13 years ago
wow

keep just the way your going.cant wait tell the next chapter

yenkodeuceyenkodeucealmost 13 years ago
Damn!!!!!

Hands down the best piece ive had the pleasure of reading on Lit. Cant wait to see how it goes!

MasterEarlMasterEarlalmost 13 years ago
Just keep it coming

Another quality addition to the best story on Lit.,, happy to see the flashback coming to an end and for Mark telling Megan it time to make a decision, as the old saying say,,, "time to s**t or get off the pot",,,,

I think at this point, 31 chapter(36 with Lex T) in, the majority of us are here for the story. While your sex scene are the hottest and best on Lit. and the incest is a big part of that,, we surely can get through a couple chapters with a limited amount.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Less sex!

There is way too much sex in this chapter, if anyone has read this far they are reading for the story not the sex. Shorten the sex scenes instead of making them a full page in length. I have to admit, I skipped through the sex scenes just to move onto the juicy part (the story). Another thing is there are quite a bit of punctuation errors and sometimes you skip a word in your writing, but nothing too serious.

Other than that I say this has got to be your best chapter yet. I'm a full grown man but this story has gotten me to shed a few tears. Keep up the good work lovecraft!

-Vincent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Holy shit!

I disagree with "V" I think that although I do agree I am here for the story not the sex as well I have to say the scene in the parents bedroom was critical to the story. To see Mark so far gone-and definitely under the voice's influence- I mean he all but rapes Megan in this chapter and the part with the crucifix was disturbing. I also like the "safe word" any true BDSM relationship has one. I just figured it was a tiny detail you missed.I should have known better. Also kudos on another well done fight scene they flow as smooth as the sex.

In closing; Lovecraft you are amazing, there has never been nor ever will be a series like this on Lit. Unless of course you do a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Orgasmic

The sex parts to the story were awesome, but I can't help but get more orgasms to the real story; The plot just feels like sex, as the plot just keeps advancing with more suspense up to the point where it has its own orgasm.

Can't wait to see more and have raging fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing, but less sex please

Really well thought story with a lot of twists and plots. This is truly a fantastic skill you have there. I loved all aspects of it, but the sex. Sometimes it's just too much and I find myself skimming through those most of the times. The sex if required in story is most welcome, but it gets old when it's there for the sake of erotica. Other than that, thumbs up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

"I think at this point the sex and even the incest may not be why you are reading but for the story."

So true, the story is what I'm reading, the sex and incest part are second to the story. Great writing.

thanks

BillyBoy

elizabethscotchelizabethscotchover 12 years ago

All I can say is that I am both happy and sad to be reading this series after it has been concluded! I am elated that my lack of sleep these past two days is leading me to the end--can't wait!-and am so glad to know that you have already penned it! I am sad to know that I wasn't here on the original "ride" of your tale, but the anticipation might have killed me-so there's that. Thank you for writing and can't wait to continue on....right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes I read for the sex, incest, and erotica....

....don't mess up.! Damn, I'm too late. You already wrote the damn thing anyway and I will probably read it. Just know that I won't vote on it if there is no sex. Shit!

dleighdleighabout 10 years ago
Totally in love

I'm only just coming across this story in the last few days and I just have to say that I have been reading it every spare minute I get, I love it! I spend most of my time wanting to kick Megan for being so stubborn, poor Mark! Anyway, I've been listening to Daughtry's album "Baptized" and it is such an awesome soundtrack to this, particularly the song Baptized, and Waiting for Superman, and I'll Fight, Battleships (oh this is sooooo M&M!) oh and Broken Arrows... man I could go on, its a freaking awesome album. This story stopped being about sex and siblings after the first few chapters, you've woven a story where I actually care about what happens to these guys, and I am praying for a happy ending! Now I'm going to go try get some work done, tearing myself away for a few hours lol. As a writer I know how awesome it is to get reviews, I've literally been reading so fast this I have only just now gotten to putting my admiration into words. This is a great story, thanks for telling it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't know if I could forgive...

I don't know if I could forgive Alex...it's true, spoiled little rich boy, looking at different ways to get his kicks....but why. Hmmm. Darn it LC! Why do you always got to make me think! I burned myself out on this story by reading 23 chapters in a few days. I apologize. Story is so rich and textured it needs to be read slowly, so you pick up on all the different peices of info. I tell this to all who read this after me...DO NOT JUST SKIM THIS STORY! You will miss crucial bits of info and say silly things in the comments. Now...the trial. There was no good outcome that could be got legally for anyone. Wow. Kept on having to make deals with the devil. I am still reading more. but slowly.

Sincerely, Payenbrant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant........

Well, seems your external helped with this chapter. Worth the time spent reading. Love the way you put mark in control of his desire. "Want you. All of you. If it's gotta be seconds know the alternatives too. Still.... I want you".

Brilliant bit of writing. Keep clicking......

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Throughout the series, you’ve layered depth after depth on your characters, and the way you paint the yin/yang of breadth of internal joys and struggles makes you a Master of the Pen, so to speak. It’s less than you deserve, but We’ll done!!

CallsignReaperCallsignReaper11 months ago

Great stand alone story. With or without the sex this is an honest to god excellent novel that I would love to read. I have over 3000 books in my home library. Authors ranging from Agatha Christie to Stephen King. I would rate this story as good as any of them. Outstanding writing job.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of the best, well written stories I've ever read at Literotica! Your fleshing out of the characters, as well as staying within the same theme is very well done! Honestly, I began reading SWB due to the subject matter. One of my favorite kinks, for my own personal experiences with the theme of your story,. After reading each chapter I've started being more & more interested in what's going to happen with Megan & Mark, how will Megan reconcile her deep feelings for her brother & make her final decision.

Will Mark reconcile with his "father",.& can he still have a loving relationship with his loving mom? What happened with the Winthrop trial & how did Mark win it while at the same time burn his bridge with Alex. So many well defined sub plots and all tying back to the relationship between Mark & Megan!

Very well done!!

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

Still lots of errors. When there is a choice of how to spell a word, you nearly always choose incorrectly. Having a good proofreader would improve your submittals immensely. This chapter was a bit confusing with all the flashbacks, but it essentially has brought the reader back to a beginning of their relationship as lovers. Will they continue loving each other exclusively or will they go their separate ways? It will be interesting to find out how you conclude this story… and yes, the sex now has become secondary, but a little would add spice to the tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22247 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...