All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 37'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
LaRascasseLaRascasseover 12 years ago
Love the series

Very well written and conceptualized series. Hope to get more from you.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great chapter

great chapter. really lives up to the "Lex Tallianos" mentality.

MasterEarlMasterEarlover 12 years ago
WELL YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN

Just when you get us all to start felling sorry for Megan again,, you have to go and bring out her nasty self indulgent side and make us want to hate her all over again,,,it was so sweet of her to not want Mark to feel guilty about what he had done by making him hate her instead,,can't wait to see how you get them though this.

just another great chapter in the the very best thing here on Lit.com,, and OH yeah,, Mark got my vote even before I started to read this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Meh...

Five pages on #37 is a red flag but I looked anyway. Too many fetishes crammed in here. Lots of !! but the emotion they're implying just isn't there. Won't be voting or going back to #1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Laura

That certainly caught me off-guard. Glad you made something to jump out so much from ch 36. Hope to see the darkest things to come out next chapter.

-Secret Agent Porkchop

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great

All chapters are amazing. Just wanted to drop you a note that I'm a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Can't wait for next one

You didn't hold back on this chapter! It was tough and dark. Very, very dark. I am still hoping for a happy ending for Megan and Mark.

thegreatbeastthegreatbeastover 12 years ago
Taking it to the limit.

I have to say, that this was brutal even by your standards. Positively vicious on Megan's part, but a great example of Lex Talionis. Megan is seriously fucked in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Fuck. Her.

PeachyWifePeachyWifeover 10 years ago
No. No way

Making it hard for me to feel even a drop of sympathy for Megan. What an extremely cringe worthy chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong category!

This is BDSM of the sickest type. Who has fun reading this? Get some help!

Lucifer16985214Lucifer16985214over 10 years ago
hmmm

Methinks Megan has even more potential for rage than mark, she just needs a catalyst. God help anyone that meg and mark were both over the edge out of control about. Though I do like that she doesn't forgive him.

barmaid10barmaid10about 10 years ago

Holy shit! These 2 are unbelievable!!

dleighdleighabout 10 years ago
heartbreaking

Just heartbreaking

AlegeAlegealmost 10 years ago
Beauty.

It was absolute carnage. I loved every bit. You sir, are really, really talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't know what to say..

I refuse to one bomb you, ut wouldn't be right.

Can't vote on this either until I read farther along. This one took the cake. I hate megan.

Sincerely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rough

I have never wanted a main character to die a horrible death more in my life. It's a testament to your writing, and it's a good story don't get me wrong, waaaayyyy too many flashbacks tbh but good story.

But honestly if Megan gets a happy ending it kind of ruins any faith in humanity or karmic justice at all. She deserves years in a Chinese torture camp, not happiness.

Even modern Megan is a garbage person.

Again, this is not a critique , absolutely amazing story, the fact that I hate a character this much proves it's an amazing story, here's hoping Mark dips out and finds a good person elsewhere though!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She should of pegged Mark, hard, no lube. That would of made things even.

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

Not enamored with violence from either. Megan has been a controlling bitch with her brother and uncontrolled skank with herself. She wants to destroy herself, not sure how or if it is just her existence or her actual life. Maybe she wants to exist only for booze and drugs. I guess i am still hoping all turns out well for she and Mark because so much of the story tended this way. And, again, love is so much more fun than hate or violence. Can burnt bridges be rebuilt?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22236 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...