All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis Ch. 03'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very disturbing

I'm not sure what's more disturbing the fact that this animal Max doesn't recognize Mark, I mean you explain it well, he's older, he grew a beard, but i think what I'm reading between the lines is this guy may have abused so many kids they've all just blurred together. I also find it disturbing that Mark can stand face to face with him and remain calm enough not to tear into him. The effect the voice has on him is truly frightening but spot on, someone in Mark's condition generally "leans" on there hallucinatory partner in times of diress. I also want to compliment you on how well done the ending was, in that Megan, even as badly behaved as she has been, still has more of a hold on her brother than the Voice. I am sure Megan will leave again and that Mark will find max or the story would end here and now. I can tell you this; I cannot wait until Mark unloads on Max I anticipate a level of violence that will put what he did to Carson to shame. Also very curious to see how you will handle "The Dog" once its out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
let the voice live

Please let mark kill max , please , it'll be so unfair if he dnt , great story , five star all the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Dialogue

I have very much enjoyed your writing and have to say that I think your use of dialogue is amazing. Usually in erotic stories dialogue not used for more than setting up the sex. I mean of course Lex as you call it is much more than a sex story but Mark's meeting with Max was done superbly, I felt as if i was in that seedy little bar. The only thing that comes close for me is the dialougue between Mark and Megan in chapters 4 and 5 when she seduces him for the first time, I think you'll be hard pressed to top that but this was close. Even though this ended with Megan talking him down we all know he ends up confronting Max and I can;t wait for that fight to unfold. mark is a sick individual and Max is an animal I expect quite a show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

All I can say about this is wow! I've been reading your story from the very beginning, and I have to say it just gets better and better as it goes along. I'm especially loving seeing things from Mark's perspective - as a fellow writer, it's just giving me more and more inspiration to start writing again. I'm desperately working on catching up with the rest of the series, and can't wait to see what's in store for everyone, especially Max. That confrontation should be nothing short of amazing after what you've given us so far. Keep up the outstanding work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Boy this is getting boring. What next he goes to the bathroom. I have read what 40 chapters and this what i call writer ego. Another way of saying it, Throw it against the wall and see if it sticks. Every other sentence

the voice enough we get it.

barmaid10barmaid10about 10 years ago
Fuckin voice

Personally I would have beat the life out if Max on sight! There would have not been any chance of me looking at that POS face any longer than necessary! What a waste of oxygen!

dleighdleighabout 10 years ago
Damn that Voice!

This was an amazing chapter watching Mark's spiral into madness, and how easy it is to be seduced by the 'dark side'. The voice is calculating and scary, and my heart goes out to Mark because he's just a scared little boy wanting his big sister, and she keeps on fucking it up! Damn I'm glad I know how this story ends, but just the same I'm sure the next few chapters are going to leave me forgetting to breathe, as usual!

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

The story is great and holds my interest better than any I have read, perhaps because of its length and back and forth in time so that it is difficult to stray from the direction it seems to be heading. You include enough sex that the reader gains some titillating, but the story details are what matters and keeps me reading. Even though I know the eventual outcome, I am interested in how we arrive there. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...