All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice set up.

I hve been follwoing Sibs with Benefits from the Beginning and have to say as i read this my first take on this voice thing was "okay this is out of left field" but when I went back to 23 and read where you repeated some of the clues you left behind especially chapter 17 which in hind sight all but gives it away it makes perfect sense and I'd like to compliment you on an amazing job of building this thing up throughout the entire series. Obviously Mark no longer has this problem and I am looking forward to finding out where it went. A little dissapointed there was no Megan in this chapter but once again see you setting us up fro the long run. all in all nice work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Mark is a fucking bastard with Cynthia, who has probably low self esteem problems and let's Mark face rape her and anal rape. Coercion is rape and calling her a slut, whore, pig and dog is abuse. He knows it's bad and even says he's raping her mouth and in the Anus, calling her names but just can't help himself. Lots of people who have been abused as kids Don't go on to abuse anyone else. But it's for the most of the male readers who like to wank off to this and it should be under non consent/ reluctance. Won't be reading the rest, the author has written repugnant characters before but this character of Mark is the worst. Also your sex writing is lazy as nearly all follow the same pattern and use the same words; sopping, steaming, eyes rolling (old porn trope, not real life) yelps (never mentioned is the g spot) finger(s) in ass and going off like a rocket (even in lesbian!!) Huge cock ( in chapter 1 Mark is 10 inches, chapter 2 it's 12 inches and in this 11 inches, so not realistic at all!! And goes for other male characters in other stories!!) This is fantasy fiction sex but as Yoda said "Size matters Not" !! True in real life, most women don't want big cocks, they hurt but want a man who knows how to pleasure a woman with what they have, in return pleasure themselves!!

4chuckssite4chuckssite3 months ago

I enjoy reading your work, but I would prefer the sex scenes to be shorter and not always follow the same routine. I guess it will be interesting to get the story from Mark’s point of view. Still using a lot of incorrect words, and the need for e competent proofreader is evident.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22265 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...