Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,123 Followers

Reaching down I grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed it, causing some pre cum to start oozing out. With my other hand I made a come here gesture to Cynthia. Swallowing hard Cynthia slowly dropped to her knees and leaned forward so her hands were on the floor.

"There you go," I said softly. "That's my good girl."

Cynthia began to crawl across the floor towards me, her face was beet red in embarrassment, but not only were her eyes glued to my cock, but her heavy breathing was making her huge tits rise and fall and her mouth was parted as if she was already preparing to suck my cock. I felt my own breath pick up as I watched her come towards me, her nipples almost grazing the floor and her ass pointing in the air.

Cynthia stopped directly between my legs and, still on her hands and knees, looked up at me and, opening her mouth, put her tongue out to me. I pointed my cock down and, putting just the tip on her tongue, squeezed it again sending some of my sticky fluid onto her waiting tongue. Without hesitation Cynthia pulled her tongue into her mouth and eyes rolling moaned in her throat as she swallowed every drop. Damn if she keeps this up I was going to have to be nice to her before the night was over.

Sitting back on her knees Cynthia leaned forward, ducking her head under my cock and began gently tonguing my balls. Reaching up she took my cock from my hand and started slowly stroking it while holding it to the side so she could continue to work my balls with her tongue. I held back the moan that was trying to escape me as Cynthia switched from tonguing to sucking, taking her time and going back and forth from one to the other.

This time I did slip and let out a soft groan. To her credit Cynthia didn't smile or say a word, she simply kept going, using her mouth to great effect all the while still pumping my cock with her hand. After kissing each of my balls Cynthia took her tongue and starting at the base licked up the length of my shaft then back down again. As she did this, her other hand took over where her mouth left off and started caressing my balls while she licked and stroked.

I reached down and started to tease each of her nipples with my finger tips. Cynthia moaned and, putting her lips along one side of my cock, started sliding them up and down. I groaned again and found myself beginning to breathe even heavier, damn she was getting me worked up. I closed my eyes and prepared to lean back and enjoy when I realized that she was taking over. Opening my eyes I gave her nipples a sudden hard twist that caused her to cry out in pain and surprise.

"Did I say I wanted to be teased?" I demanded.

Cynthia looked up at me her eyes wide and her lip already starting that delightful trembling that always got me hot.

"N-No sir but I thought that you would want me to take my time and... oww!"

I had twisted her nipples again, harder than last time.

"Stop acting like you're my girlfriend and just suck my cock like the fucking whore you are!"

I went for Cynthia's nipples again and with a precious little yelp she pulled back, but as she did she put her mouth on my cock and started sucking it rapidly in and out of her mouth, taking me down about halfway each time. Her hand was still on my balls and all in all it was feeling pretty fucking good, but I couldn't let her know that.

"Oh for Christ sakes!" I snapped. "You'd think by now you'd know what you were doing!"

With that I grabbed the back of her head and, holding it still, rammed my cock all the way down her throat. Cynthia squealed around it and sounded like she was ready to gag. I held her head still, keeping my cock buried in her mouth right down to the base of my shaft. Cynthia gurgled around it and tried to move her head. I let go and she pulled her head back, causing my cock to come out with a loud slurping sound.

Cynthia was gasping for breath. Looking up at me she said;

"Mark, I can't take it that deep, you know that."

I rolled my eyes.

"I knew I should have gone with Tammy." I shook my head. "Bet she can give a decent blow job."

"I..." Cynthia started, but I made a disgusted noise and said;

"Oh just suck on it for Christ's sakes. It beats my hand I suppose."

Cynthia gave me another one of those precious dirty looks but went right back to my cock and was definitely sucking it in further than before. I let her go for a minute then with a loud sigh told her;

"Oh here let me!"

Reaching out quickly I grabbed her pig tails and, before she could react, yanked down on them, once again forcing my cock down her throat. As Cynthia squealed again I started pulling her head up and down by the pig tails, forcing my cock in and out of her mouth. Cynthia's eyes were looking up at me and she was trying to shake her head no.

"Oh please!" I snapped. "Don't even pretend you don't like that! That's why you did your hair like that tonight and you know it, don't you? You couldn't wait for me to grab onto them could you?"

Cynthia was whining around my cock and her eyes were beginning to water.

"Aw what's the matter Cyn, that to deep for you?"

Cynthia fell into the trap and nodded.

"Yeah? You think that's deep?" I asked. "How about this?"

Standing up I pulled my cock from her mouth, but still holding onto her hair yanked Cynthia towards the bed. To avoid having her hair pulled Cynthia let herself go with the pull and, going off balance, fell into a sitting position against the bed. I quickly stepped around her so that my cock was right in her face and, reaching down, pinched her nipples again. When she cried out I shoved my cock back into her partially opened mouth.

Cynthia whimpered but opened her mouth. Grabbing her pig tails again I stepped forward so that my legs had her shoulders pinned to the bed and once again started slamming my cock in and out of her mouth.

"Yeah you like that don't you Cyn, like getting face fucked like the little pig you are."

Cynthia's eyes were watering even more and she was squealing around my cock even louder.

"This position no good for you either?" I didn't wait for an answer before saying; "Fine!"

I stepped back and this time pulled up on her hair. Cynthia yelped in pain and quickly stood up. I pushed her hard so she fell back onto the bed. Grabbing her legs I lifted them and spun her so her head was at the foot of the bed. I quickly went to the foot and(,) grabbing her shoulders(,) pulled her towards me so that her head was hanging off the bed. Reaching down I got my hand under the back of her head and, holding it still, put my cock to her lips,

"Hmm mmm!" Cynthia moaned shaking her head.

"No?" I asked her. "Too bad, because I was going to take care of you like this."

Cynthia was short enough so that my arm could reach down between her legs and as I did I slipped two fingers into her soaking wet pussy.

"Ohhh!" She moaned.

"Yeah you like that?" I asked as I started pumping them in and out.

"Yes! Ohhh yes s-sir!" She gasped out.

"How about this?"

With that I got my thumb on her clit and started rubbing it in circles. Cynthia moaned loudly and her hips started to move into my hand.

"Too bad." I said and stopped.

"Oh no!" She moaned. "Oh please Mark, I... "Cynthia cried out as I got her nipple again.

"Sir!" She corrected herself. "Oh please sir!"

"Aw Cyn, do you wanna cum?"

"Yes, oh yes please!"

"Then suck my cock and I'll get you off."

"I... I can't like this it's to.. oh no please!"

Cynthia yelled that out as I started to pull away from her. I shrugged and said;

"Your choice."

Cynthia looked up at me, her face was wet from a mixture of tears and my cock dripping down into her face. She was panting and, even though my hand was only on her stomach, her hips were moving. I brought my hand up to my mouth and sucked on the fingers that had been in her pussy. I almost slipped and moaned again at how sweet her pussy tasted. Cynthia could play offended all she wanted but fact was, being treated this way got her going as it did all women, they just never wanted to admit it.

"Ohh Sir please, I'll do it the other way, I just want...Ohhh!"

I had slid my fingers through her wet pussy lips and dipped my fingers in again.

"Okay, I will, oh just please go easy, please I... umm."

I shoved my cock down into her throat all the way and held it there. Cynthia moaned around it and her hands came up and wrapped around my hips. I started fucking her pussy with my fingers then once again found her clit with my thumb and started stroking it. Cynthia whimpered and her hips started moving. I started slowly pumping my cock in and out of her mouth, only going a few inches at a time as I continued to play with her swollen clit.

"Hmm mmm."

Cynthia moaned in approval as I took it easy on her mouth and gently played with her pussy. After only a couple of minutes her moans were turning to whimpers and I could feel her thighs begin to tremble. At that moment I drew my hips up and slammed my cock all the way down into her throat. Cynthia made a gurgling sound and tried to push my hips back with her arms but I was too heavy to move. I started fucking the shit out of her face pulling my cock two thirds of the way out before driving it back down.

Cynthia squirmed and squealed beneath me as I forced her to keep taking the entire length of my cock down her throat. As I continued pounding her pretty little mouth my fingers picked up speed, pumping in and out of her pussy and my thumb was rubbing her clit harder and faster. Despite her continuing to writhe against my cock Cynthia was also getting closer and closer to cumming. She wasn't the only one as knowing she was going to cum, even though I was raping her mouth, was enough to get me right on the edge as well.

I started fucking her mouth even faster, but at this point I don't think Cynthia cared, as with another long squeal around my cock her back arched up off the bed and her legs straightened pinning my hand between her thighs. Cynthia's hips began to buck up and down onto the bed and I could feel the muscles of her pussy contracting around my fingers. As her back arched even more Cynthia let out a whimper around my cock that pushed me over the edge.

I gave her two more hard pumps and then let out a long moan of my own as I felt my cock explode into her mouth, sending my hot cum spurting down her throat. Cynthia's squeals turned to gurgles as I continued to thrust my squirting cock into her mouth. With a long shuddering moan I left my cock in her mouth and, like the good girl I had trained her to be, Cynthia started sucking hard, milking every last drop of cum from it.

I stood up, pulling my cock from her mouth and, looking down at her sweat soaked face. slapped it hard against her lips and said;

"Cumming while I fucked your mouth, see what a fucking pig you are?"

"Yes sir." Cynthia gasped out.

"Stand up." I told her.

Cynthia looked at me and hesitated until I pinched her nipple again. Cynthia rolled over and, getting off the bed, stood in front of me. Grabbing her shoulders I turned her around and pushed her back, making her bend over the bed. I dropped to my knees, and spreading her ass cheeks open, plunged my tongue into her pussy. Cynthia squealed in delight and I moaned softly into it. I knew this broke the rules, but her pussy had tasted too sweet to not suck on it and besides, I'd even the score in a little while.

As Cynthia whimpered and moaned I pushed my tongue in and out of her pussy, then sliding down sucked her clit into my mouth and, holding it there, swirled my tongue around it.

"Ohhh oh thank you, Oh Mark that is soooo good."

I even let her calling me Mark go, as I had to say I liked hearing her moan my name like that. Still sucking her clit I slid one of my hands up and quickly plunged one finger into her extremely tight little ass. Cynthia let out a yelp, but that was quickly followed by a groan as I started working the finger in rhythm with my sucking of her clit. Within minutes Cynthia's legs started shaking and her soft round ass was shaking in my face.

"Ohh oh yes, oh please don't stop sir, oh.."

Cynthia came hard and directly in my face, filling my mouth with a gush of her sweet sticky pussy juice. Cynthia squealed as she rocked her ass and pussy into my cum soaked face. After a long shuddering groan I felt her slump onto the bed and her legs started to bend at the knees. I stood up behind her and, taking my once again rock hard cock, started slapping it on her ass.

"Oh damn that was good, oh please fuck me now sir, oh I want to feel it."

"Oh you will." I told her and with one smooth thrust drove my cock deep into her sopping wet pussy.

Cynthia let out a loud yelp as my huge cock completely filled her tight little pussy. I held it there then pulling it out slammed it back in and then, holding onto those beautiful curvy hips of hers, started fucking the shit out of her as hard as I could.

"Oh! Oh! Oh god that's deep oh!"

Cynthia started yelping with each hard thrust, and I began to go harder, putting all the power of my hips into each pump. I was slamming into her so hard the bed was rocking. The pitch of Cynthia's yelps went up and she began whining;

"Ow oh Mark, go easy please, I..."

Cynthia cried out as I caught her right ass cheek with a wicked slap.

"Sir!" She shouted. "Oh please sir, easy it hurts!"

"That hurts?" I asked smirking.

"Oh yes oh it's so fucking big! Please go easy!"

I pulled my cock out and, with deliberate slowness, placed the tip at the edge of her ass.

"No!!" Cynthia cried out. "No please Mark don't..."

Cynthia yelped as I slapped her again. She started begging, calling me sir, but I wasn't paying attention, I was staring at the huge head of my cock pressing against her tight puckered asshole. I had fucked her in the ass a couple of other times and she hadn't wanted to either time, but it wasn't really about what she wanted.

"I get you off twice and I get no?" I asked her.

"Mark, really it hurts to much, please just fuck me, I won't whine anymore please..."

"Fuck it, go home." I said stepping back from her.

"What?" she asked looking over her shoulder.

"I said go home Cynthia. I'll call Betty, that little pig loves it in her ass and she'll be more than happy to spend the night with me."

Cynthia stared at me and once again our eyes locked. Cynthia loved to spend the night, it made her feel less cheap I'm sure, but she also claimed it was because she loved being next to me, in the end what mattered to me was that it was what usually got me what I wanted. Apparently tonight would be no different as with that adorable pout Cynthia said softly;

"Okay, but please go easy there." She swallowed hard her lip trembling. "Please?"

I stepped back up behind her, thinking that after tonight I would have to be very good to her next time around; maybe even take her out somewhere. I put my cock back into her pussy and fucked her slowly for a minute, getting my cock wet then, pulling it out, put it up against her ass and pushed it in a couple of inches.

Cynthia let out a high pitched whine and made as if to crawl up onto the bed. I grabbed her hips and eased in a little further.

"Ohhhh," Cynthia whimpered; "Oh, it hurts."

I stayed still, giving her ass a chance to get used to my cock, then, after pulling back a couple of inches, shoved it all the way in.

"Oh my fucking god!!" Cynthia cried out.

I gave her another minute then started fucking her. I wasn't slamming the shit out of her, but I wasn't exactly going slow either. Cynthia started squealing like a stuck pig and the sound was like music to my ears; I wanted her to sing some more. I started fucking her harder and the pitch of the squeal went up.

"Oh Mark please! Oh god Mark oww!"

I gave her a few more pumps then pulled out and went back to her pussy, where I started fucking the shit out of her. Cynthia moaned and I'm sure at this point it didn't seem to hurt at all. For the next fifteen minutes I worked my cock back and forth from her pussy to ass, a few slow strokes followed by a few hard pumps in each.

Cynthia alternately moaned and squealed, her back was covered in sweat and I could feel her legs shaking in exhaustion against mine as I fucked her. I noticed the squeals were getting less shrill as she was getting used to my cock in her ass. I began to feel myself getting close and decided that I wanted to finish the night off on a high note; a very high note.

After spending a few minutes stroking slowly in and out of Cynthia's pussy, which at this point was so wet it was dripping down her thighs, I pushed it in her ass and, after one slow stroke, reared back and started fucking the shit out of her.

Cynthia screamed out loud as I tore into her and not for the first time I thought that it was a damned good thing there was no one else in the building. I was holding Cynthia's hips so tight she couldn't move at all and was forced to take every inch of my massive cock. At this point Cynthia was emitting a sound that could only be described as a wail, her hands were squeezing the sheets so hard they were white knuckled and her legs had completely let go, to where if I didn't have her hips she would have fallen.

Cynthia turned her head and all it took was one look at her wide eyed tear streaked face to send me over the edge. I let out a howl of my own and came inside of her ass. Despite the fact I had cum only a half hour ago I felt like a I was never going to stop, I shot so much cum inside of her ass that it was squirting out around my cock as I kept fucking her. I stopped and stepped back, and with a moan Cynthia slid to her knees on the floor with just her head resting on the bed.

I sat on the bed next to her and, lifting her sweat soaked head from the bed, leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips. Cynthia barely returned the kiss before dropping her head back down. Standing up I bent over and, getting my arms under her legs, lifted her up and laid her on the bed. I put a pillow under her head and leaving her there went into the bathroom, where I took a quick cold shower.

Despite another extremely long day I didn't feel all that tired, but knew Cynthia was done for the night. I noticed that I had used the last of the shampoo and tossed the bottle away as I got out. It was a warm night and my air conditioner had shit the bed, so I barely dried off before going back into the bedroom. Cynthia was right where I left her, sprawled out on her back the bed, her head turned into the pillow.

I stood there looking at her for a minute thinking that she really was sexy, maybe not as hot as Robin, but Cynthia really was something to look at. Walking over to the bed I sat down on the edge of it and shook her shoulder. Cynthia looked up at me with her eyes barely open and that cute little pout and asked;

"You're not going to make me leave are you?"

"Of course not." I told her. "You were a very good girl tonight Cyn, you can stay."

"Thanks Mark." She said and started to roll over.

"Hey." I said and as she turned shook my head. "You really don't think I'm going to let you stay in my bed all fucking sweaty and sticky like that do you?"

"Mark, I'm tired."

"Well get your tired ass in the shower or dressed and out the door, you're not sleeping with me like that."

With a groan that brought a smile to my face Cynthia forced herself up off the bed and headed for the bathroom. My smile broadened as I noticed how gingerly she was walking. As she entered the bathroom I lied down on my back and, crossing my hands on my chest, closed my eyes. I must have drifted off because I jumped awake as Cynthia climbed into the bed next to me. I glanced over at her and she started to slide over to me.

"It's a big bed Cyn, you don't need to be that close."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,123 Followers