Siblings with Benefits Lex Talionis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
21,942 Followers

Cynthia put her eyes down and shaking her head started to roll away from me. I had to say I felt a little bad, but I just wasn't one for being close, except of course for.... My thoughts stopped as my nose picked up a very familiar smell; strawberries.

"Hey," I said rolling over onto my side to Cynthia who was on her side facing me on the other side of the bed. "Where did you get that shampoo?"

"Oh, there was none in the shower and I found it under the sink." She frowned and sighed. "Why Mark does it stink? Do you want me on the floor?"

"No," I whispered as I did I slid closer to her and reaching out took some of her long hair in my hand and bringing it to my nose inhaled deeply.

"It smells nice." I said softly.

The shampoo was Megan's. The strawberry scent had been her favorite since she was a little girl. When I had first come to live there and couldn't sleep Megan would come into my room and lay down with me. When I had terrible nightmares of Max, Megan would lie on her back and let me rest my head on her shoulder, her arm around me. My face would be buried in her hair, and many were the nights I fell asleep to that scent.

Of course after a few months of sleeping together we became lovers and there would be many more nights that the smell of that shampoo would be in my face, across my chest, even Megan's back would smell like it after her wet hair had been across it. I felt a wave of sadness come over me. As little as a few months ago Megan would spend at least a couple of nights a week here. We'd play all night and, after we were done, she would lie on her side and I would curl up behind her and hold her to me. Now I was lucky if it was once every couple of weeks and at this point it had been well over a month since my big sister had shared my bed.

"Mark?"

"Huh?" I shook my head realizing Cynthia had been talking to me.

"I asked what you said."

"I said it smells nice on you."

"Oh thanks." Cynthia said and looked at me strangely.

I realized she was waiting for me to say something nasty and felt a pang of regret at how I had treated her. I just couldn't help myself, after Krissy everything had turned into a game for me. The game that Megan and I had learned together, and now it was as if I couldn't enjoy sex unless it was nasty and I was in control.

"No really," I said. "I like it."

Cynthia smiled at me. She really did have a beautiful smile. Leaning forward I kissed her and as I did inhaled the smell of the shampoo.

"Good night Mark." She said and pulled away from me.

"Hey Cynthia,"

"What Mark?"

"Roll over." I told her.

"Roll over?"

"Yeah face the other way."

Cynthia rolled her eyes.

"Sorry, didn't mean for you to have to look at me."

Before I could say anything she rolled over on her side, facing the other way. Sliding up behind her I hesitated then, putting my arm around her waist, pulled her into me so that her back was against my chest.

"You feel good Mark." Cynthia said quietly.

"So do you Cyn."

I nuzzled my head into Cynthia's neck and breathed deeply.

"Good night Mark."

I swallowed hard and whispered, "Sweet dreams Cynthia."

As I lay there with my eyes closed I thought of Megan. I wondered if she was sleeping and where, and with who. Was she okay? Lying there I thought that I would give anything to hear her response to my "sweet dreams" to hear her say;

"Good night my beautiful little brother."