All Comments on 'Sight Unseen'

by harperanneauthor

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

Too short but dang sweet!

servemistservemistover 1 year ago

Good story, way too short. I sometimes think when people want the reader on the edge of their seat for the next chapter, they cut it too short. This is one of those times.

AliceGeeAliceGeeover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed it but I wish that it could have continued on to a more satisfactory conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fascinating, hoping that a sequel or more to this story

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtover 1 year ago

Funny that it wasn’t her date, but overall I was frustrated. I like slow burn stories so my mind was thinking…what happened to the marriage? Why was she looking for a woman? And a first kiss with a woman is generally a big step for a formerly straight woman so they could’ve spent time getting to know each other. And who are these people? I barely know one, don’t know the other at all (except she sounds cute ). And so on, not to mention…now what…. It seems pretty common that new writers write short stories, and frankly I don’t often suggest they go further. But I think you may have the chops so go for it! Nice start :)

harperanneauthorharperanneauthorover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! I brought across 5 mini-short stories that I had posted on my website to give a flavor for my writing style. I have some fully developed short stories published on Amazon (1 complete series, 3 titles under my new series, and another series on the way). Now that I'm up to speed on the website, I'll be posting some longer works. Hope you check back in...

Follow Your Kink!

Harper Anne

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it, but this is not a story. Its not even really a chapter… its the start of what could be a chapter or a story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharperanneauthor@harperanneauthor
I'm an aspiring author trying to break into the erotic / smut fiction scene. College left me with a substantial amount of student loan debt, so I'm looking to dig my way out of debt using my experience, writing skills, and vivid imagination. If you like my content and you'd l...