All Comments on 'Sister-in-law backrub'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HardBenHardBenabout 4 years ago
FABULOUS

Loved this erotic story.

Fabulous descriptive writing.

Loved it

ravishmentravishmentabout 4 years ago

I enjoyed that "tail" very much. I would love to see a part 2 if possible. ~

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Great story. His wife wouldn’t fuck him in her parent’s house, but her sister had no problem screwing around in their living room.

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
Very Nice!

Avery good beginning to a very nice story. I hope you are going to continue this brief and make it a saga. At least a multi-page multi-chapter story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
WOW

Very hot! Wish i would have had the guts to move in on SIL when we were at the pool on vacation...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wheww

Badass storytelling

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

This is a great story, and the massage part is completely believable. Years ago, I visited my girlfriend (now my wife) who lived with her younger sister. We went ice skating and her sister, late in the evening after several rounds of drinks, asked for a massage to work out the soreness in her legs (she was not an athlete but had an incredible body nonetheless). My girlfriend said she was going to bed and I should follow after the massage, giving me a wink and a sloppy kiss right in front of her sister, and quietly whispering to me what awaited me when I was finished. She left, and much like happened in this story, the sister pulled off her pants and was left in a thong and t-shirt. I got some lotion and started the massage, eventually ending up with two fingers in her pussy and two in her mouth as she came. She went straight to bed. I felt some fear about taking her sister’s smell on my fingers to my girlfriend’s bed, so I washed my hands thoroughly and went to see what awaited me. I had been hard as a rock for about an hour and needed to get off urgently. My girlfriend was masturbating when I came in. I got into bed with her and she told me that she had set up the “massage” and now it was her turn. We never did anything together with her sister but on three other occasions over the years I have given her “massages” at my wife’s direction, twice even since we’ve been married.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Great story and very believable for it too happen , hopefully you'll add more chapters of these 2 exploring each other .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good prmise.

But sex moves along too fast. Every time.

Needs more buildup/preliminaries. Needs dialog about wht's being done, and whether each likes it. Coutld it be better? How.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We all enjoyed part one, but there has to be more! OK, since you didn't go in to a lot of detail about the problem a work, You might say 'Its an a merger gone shaky, and to protect the company's interest, Peter and team have to go to NYC, TO PROTECT his company's interests.well, Carol and Dumbshit (sorry!) David are home in New York, so Peter stays with them , and he and Carol become inseparable, to the point she is walking funny, and his dick is rare meat. The Company CEO, decides they need a satilight office in NYC, picks Peter as the new VP encharge, moves him, Susan to NYC, Susan is ecstatic, Carol sceams to switch husbands with Susan, and you have two or three more chapters to write. It's just an idea . Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Skank sister Carol and whore husband....they should get caught

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked this story as it reminded me of a close, heavy petting encounter, with my sister-in-law many years ago. Happy thoughts! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great writing & I thought the setup with the massage was perfect. I loved the story, I had the hots for my former SIL for many years but I & she would never do this. Have a secret crush on my gfs sister, again nothing I would ever try to act on. So I find the story a very exciting fantasy for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous