All Comments on 'Snow Flowers'

by SandyMarl

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
rflikeslitrflikeslitover 4 years ago
Snow Flowers

A nice fun read Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dangerous treatment

Hot story but hypothermia sufferers have to be rewarmed SLOWLY. Rapid rewarming can lead to cardiac arrhythmia or arrest. The described procedure could even have killed the girl. https://www.mayoclinic.org/first-aid/first-aid-hypothermia/basics/art-20056624

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Anon is right

Too rapid warming makes the inner core of the body get paradoxically colder leading to the cardiac rhythm problems. Slow and steady wins the race.

SandyMarlSandyMarlover 4 years agoAuthor
Hypothermia First-Aid

The facts on treating hypothermia are appreciated. I have learned something crucial from your comments and supplied link, for which I am grateful.

I am all the more thankful that Lily survived Vic's ill-advised amateur treatment and survived beyond the first several paragraphs. It would have been a much different story had her warm bath water caused her to expire. Truth is important, even in fiction.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 4 years ago
Hot blizzard story

Big Bad Wolf to the rescue--and having two young maidens to ravish makes for a great story on a cold winter's night.

Good luck in the contest.

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999over 4 years ago
Excellent story

I love forward to more from the author

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 4 years ago
Second time

This is the second time I've read this story. I wasn't on my computer the first time. I loved it so much, instead of just giving you the stars and comment, I decided to actually reread it first. Please keep writing, I loved it!!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 3 years ago

Entirely Too Perfect!

Do these Beauties ever get to Music City?

Warm banter, Happy touching, and Hitting their High Notes! ;+))

Wark2002Wark2002almost 3 years ago

Great story - this is the difference between some of the run of the mill Penthouse Letters-type stories here and one written by someone who can write. I only wish that halfway through I hadn't started picturing Ron Swanson as the narrator, lol.

Gammo21Gammo21over 2 years ago

There is difference between erotica and smut, This is real erotica. Well one. Others on this site should take notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An excellent tale well told. I have to wonder, do they get together again, either individually or as a threesome? I'll now go look at the rest of your contributions. THANK YOU for sharing.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 1 year ago

I enjoy many story types and tropes, fetishes and topics… this however is on another level entirely. Entertaining, stimulating, humorous, heroic in the absolute best traditions of that word.

Vic is the man I’d love to be, not just because he’s dead lucky, but because he behaves as his partners need him to. A trait I aspire to.

The desire to bring our best self, weather wolf or gentle-man is a strong drive in some of us.

Thanks for crafting and polishing such a fun adventure, and for sharing your rare gift of the pen.

I’ll be looking for you on the field SandyMarl… through your other works.

Doc__2021Doc__2021over 1 year ago

I have to agree with ProfDavros (below) this "Snow Flowers" read has almost every base touched in erotic writing. Kudos !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why was the stupid fucker using the knife to slash her bra.....first sticking it into the door then using it on her clothes.....dumb fucker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSandyMarl@SandyMarl
I am a curious individual (that may be said of me in several ways); I want to see what's around the corner or over the next hill. I am a scientific person and I use my education in the sciences to run my own company. I love the play of lush, rich words in the English languag...