All Comments on 'Sorority'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welcome back

Welcome back!! Have missed reading your stories and as usual, this one is good. Hope you continue with it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Always a good day when a new Sabine story posts

New series? One off? As usual the only thing that would improve a Sabine story is another Sabine story :)

AnythingOnceAnythingOnceover 12 years ago
Welcome Back

I have SO missed your stories! Thank you for giving us another peek into your vivid imagination. Please, please, please bring us more of your fantastic fantasies!

I sure hope you will also consider adding another chapter or ten to some of your other series as well!

;-D

Thanks for sharing! You are THE BEST!!!!!

I'm begging you, please don't take another hiatus....

roadieroadieover 12 years ago
Nice to hear from you again

Great story, and how nice to have you writing again. It's been a while! Welcome back, and keep going! (I already ready the sequel, and went back to find this one which I'd missed!)

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaalmost 7 years ago
great story!

Even though I'm assuming this is fantasy, I have to ask.

Did you ever ask your mother what her experience during pledge week was like?

Why would a mother send her daughter into that situation?

The frat boys got to see naked women and get their dicks sucked. What did the women get out of it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If I was Beth's husband I would meet the little shit that took those pictures and beat the living shit out of him. then take his phone and keep it. and if the little shit says anything, then I would beat him silly in the end. The little shit really deserves to get castrated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous