All Comments on 'Spanksgiving'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Delko484848Delko484848over 3 years ago
I loved it

I realy loved this story. Thank you and keep up the good work with more stories like this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

oh gOsh

gingerEllenPgingerEllenPover 3 years ago

You're the gift that keeps on giving! <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow so hot!

Wow so hot! It had me turned on the whole time. One of the best stories I have read on here.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 3 years ago
What a yummy treat!

Thank you Jasmine!

We (us three) enjoyed your lovely holiday treat as we lazed in bed this morning! The joy of finding her true love and of gaining her daughters respect and love was a thing to behold!

Thank you for another silkstockingslover mistresspiece!!! 💜💜💜

B & R & S

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago

I have loved all of your stories but this one is perhaps the best you have done.

Sissyslutman66Sissyslutman66over 3 years ago

Again you are the very best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
consent

I really enjoyed that you incorporated some aspects of consent discussions into the story. Consent is a major theme of BDSM and most erotic fiction just goes with the overpowering erge of a submissive who is bullied into submitting by the dom/domme. You seem to actually have both the girls and the Angela be submissive women who still possessed agency. More so with Angela, but I also understand that it's erotic fiction and you want to get the reader to orgasm land. Which is fine.

You even have the domme caring about her submissives. Doms, masters, dommes, mistresses, Daddys, Mommys, etc whatever their honorific.... they care about their subs, littles, pets, etc. deeply. I'm a dom, I think about what both my subs needs pretty much whenever I am not working. And often even while working. They gift me with their submission. I do make it look like I occasionally make or seize it from them, but that's part of the song and dance doms-subs do with each other.

Just thank you for the acknowledgement of consent as an important feature. It needs to be freely and enthusiastically given in the real world. And when it's given, it's -- to us anyway, the ultimate expression of love.

ndeavourndeavourover 3 years ago
As usual, delightful and arousing!

Here it is, Turkey Day (also known as Thanksgiving) and you've treated us with another delightful tale from your twisted imagination. Here's to you - alnng with a fervent wish that you finally get to make your fantasies real!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One story, two orgasms

This one sent me over the edge two times. The first one came unexpectedly when Rhonda had Megan suck on her strap-on, that had just been inside her mother's ass. The second one came the moment when Megan called Rhonda mommy.

I would love to read a Christmas follow-up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just fantastic!

I'm not usually a fan of incest, but this was so well written that I couldn't help but enjoy it from start to finish. I like the fact that you included consent from Wendy and Megan. Too often this very important aspect of D/s is either ignored or just forgotten about.

I hope the 5 stars I have given this story helps in the competition. Good luck for that, and thank you for such a delightful, kinky story.

dcocksdcocksover 3 years ago
Wow

You are the best jasmine by far

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago
Stupendous lesbian incest story

Loved each scene in the long story but felt it could have been extended even further and split into separate chapters. But I understand the reasoning behind not doing so.

However I hope you will provide a sequel, or two, that describes how the newly initiated cumsluts take to being bottom bitches and serve their new mummy pairing!!

mako64mmako64mover 3 years ago
always looking forward to your story

love the psycho game, it never goes dull. Happy Thanksgiving.

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 3 years ago
Another great one!

I’m never disappointed after reading your wonderful stories.

Daveyk71Daveyk71over 3 years ago
Awrdome story

Another great story always look forward to reading them. More. More. More

tedderman43tedderman43over 3 years ago
Keep them comming

Or is it cumming? Another great story jasmine I look forward to what you come up with next

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent!

This story has so many perverse situations in it and still many more to come I hope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A truly delicious feast of a story

I would love to hear more of these adventures. Maybe the trip to Italy?

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 3 years ago

Wonderful!

Amazing story in line with some of your older work! really enjoyed this tale of domination and submission.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Excellent Story

Loved it. So well done in pushing boundaries yet keeping it acceptable. Well done again.

Jeremy2922Jeremy2922over 3 years ago
Great story

Please keep this one going it's so great

zygote12zygote12almost 3 years ago

Best story I have read in weeks!!! Thank you

JaypleeJaypleealmost 3 years ago

One of your best. Love to see a sequel with the girls in a four way with their mommy’s. And especially having them invite a couple of their friends over for some hot sex with mommy’s and daughters. Fun fun fun

BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

I think it went on too long. I am glad that Angela got her daughters to obey, but the premise was not as realistic as I thought it would be. Really, I'm going to tell your daddy. LMFA

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Too silly for words, scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absolutely sucking fucking superb. Omg Jasmine you are just fabulous sex crazed cunt. What would I not give to tongue fuck you to sex heaven along with all the beautiful women in your story, or you could join me and my two swing both ways live in fuck buddies for an orgy of pure sexual pleasure and end to end orgasms. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

This again was great. Hope there is more coming. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi Jasmine,

It seems to me the punishees (is that a word?) should not have been allowed to beg or bargain their way out of receiving the prescribed punishment in full.

This comment is provided for future reference, I know pain is rare in your stories (part of why I like your writing: great D/s relationships without violence or the trappings of ritualistic SM). But an occasional spanking is probably in order.

Thanks for sharing your dirty mind and excellent writing with all of us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea, but I had to give 4 stars anyway.

Bill S.

danieroticdanieroticover 1 year ago

Your lesbian femdom writing is impeccable.

saabdokksaabdokkabout 1 year ago

i love the way you write

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...